java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/mozilla/javascript/optimizer/OptRuntime

Hi,

I am trying to update catalina.policy file in Tomcat for my web
application which uses Rhino.

When I enable the Security Manager, it throws an exception as below.

Could some one please help me out with this.

Using CATALINA_BASE:   C:\jakarta-tomcat-5.5.9
Using CATALINA_HOME:   C:\jakarta-tomcat-5.5.9
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: C:\jakarta-tomcat-5.5.9\temp
Using JAVA_HOME:       C:\jrockit-jdk1.5.0_03
Using Security Manager
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/mozilla/javascript/optimizer/OptRuntime
	at org.mozilla.javascript.gen.c1._c0(TRN_FinalizeLots.js:1)
	at
org.mozilla.javascript.gen.c1.call(Lorg.mozilla.javascript.Context;Lorg.mozilla.javascript.Scriptable;Lorg.mozilla.javascript.Scriptable;[Ljava.lang.Object;)Ljava.lang.Object;(TRN_FinalizeLots.js:???)
	at
org.mozilla.javascript.ContextFactory.doTopCall(ContextFactory.java:304)
	at
org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.doTopCall(ScriptRuntime.java:2769)
	at
org.mozilla.javascript.gen.c1.call(Lorg.mozilla.javascript.Context;Lorg.mozilla.javascript.Scriptable;Lorg.mozilla.javascript.Scriptable;[Ljava.lang.Object;)Ljava.lang.Object;(TRN_FinalizeLots.js:???)
	at
org.mozilla.javascript.gen.c1.exec(Lorg.mozilla.javascript.Context;Lorg.mozilla.javascript.Scriptable;)Ljava.lang.Object;(TRN_FinalizeLots.js:???)
	at org.mozilla.javascript.Context.evaluateReader(Context.java:1251)
	at
com.netaps.utilities.ScriptManager.executeScript(Ljava.io.File;)Ljava.lang.String;(Unknown
Source)
	at
com.netaps.execute_script.business.ScriptWrapper.runScript(ScriptWrapper.java:127)
	at
com.netaps.execute_script.business.ScriptWrapper.run(ScriptWrapper.java:70)

Thanks
Amit Lonkar

0
Amit
6/5/2006 4:14:40 PM
netscape.mozilla.jseng 1530 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Sparodic NoClassDefFoundError: org/mozilla/javascript/optimizer/OptRuntime
Hi, I have a script running very nicely on it's own. However, when I run multiple threads, I get the following error sparodically: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/mozilla/javascript/optimizer/OptRuntime at org.mozilla.javascript.gen.c1._c0(c:\temp\javascripts\testObjects.js) at org.mozilla.javascript.gen.c1.call(c:\temp\javascripts\testObjects.js ) at org.mozilla.javascript.gen.c1.exec(c:\temp\javascripts\testObjects.js ) at com.lexmark.olympus.action.scripting.ScriptThread.run(ScriptThread.ja va:59) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536) Does anyone have an...

convert org.mozilla.javascript.NativeArray to java.lang.reflect.Array
Hi, I am getting an array as input to one of the functions in a subclass of ScriptableObject. If I try to pass Object[] as an argument , I get exception. If I give it as Object and then try to see if it is native array and process it , somehow I cant get the actual values out pf it. example of javascript is -- var arr = new Array(); var f = this.getField("lsBox1"); var l = this.getField("txt0"); l.value = "Orig List:"; for (var i = 0; i < f.numItems; i++){ l.value = l.value +"\n"+f.getItemAt(i, false); ...

mozilla-community-brasil@lists.mozilla.org vs community-brasil@lists.mozilla.org
--5p8PegU4iirBW1oA Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8 Content-Disposition: inline Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Eu ainda n=C3=A3o sei porque algumas pessoas manda email para mozilla-community-brasil@lists.mozilla.org quando deveriam enviar email para community-brasil@lists.mozilla.org. O envio de emails para mozilla-community-brasil@lists.mozilla.org e o uso do "responder para todos" faz com que eu e outras pessoas recebam email duplicado pois emails para mozilla-community-brasil@lists.mozilla.org possuem Reply-To: Lista de discuss=C3=A3o...

ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/
ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/ I have used the above ftp in the past. I notice that the Index now shows "addons" and lists numerically the available addons (extensions ?) - Previously they were listed IIRC "extensions". How does one determine WHAT are the contents of the various "directories" eg "ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/addons/17/" = Chromedit...... Any assistance is greatly appreciated.... regards:captjlddavis On 9/28/2007 15:59, captjlddavis wrote: > ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/ > > I have used the above ftp in t...

black screen: http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/b2g/nightly/latest-mozilla-central/
I use the b2g-17.0a1.en-US.mac64.dmg<http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/b2g/nightly/latest-mozilla-central/b2g-17.0a1.en-US.mac64.dmg> and get a black screen emulator. thanks. ...

http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/ is unavailable
Hi all, http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/ is unavailable for several days. I can't test recent builds :-( Does anybody can access latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n? With best regards, Siarhei It seems now, it is local network problem :-/ �� 27.05.2009 12:57, Siarhei �������(��): > Hi all, > > http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/ > is unavailable for several days. > > I can't test recent builds :-( > > Does anybody can access latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l...

[RHINO/HTTPUNIT] org.mozilla.javascript.JavaScriptException: java.io.EOFException
Hi, I get the above error messaging during (httpunit-)parsing of the URL : https://portal.intersport.de/irj The stacktrace is: --------------------------------------------------------------------------- org.mozilla.javascript.JavaScriptException: java.io.EOFException at org.mozilla.javascript.JavaScriptException.wrapException(JavaScriptException.java:70) at org.mozilla.javascript.FunctionObject.call(FunctionObject.java:418) at org.mozilla.javascript.Interpreter.interpret(Interpreter.java:2179) at org.mozilla.javascript.InterpretedFunction.call(InterpretedFunction.java:58) at...

java.io.NotSerializableException: org.mozilla.javascript.ClassCache (somewhat long)
If some one can take a look into this problem, I will appreciate it greately. I am trying to serialize simple JS Function. I do not think it have much relevance, but function I am trying to serialize looks like this: function () { this.result = this.a + this.b; return this.result; } This is a snipet of the code which I am using to serialize it. At this moment function in question stored in remote_method variable: .... Scriptable remote_method = ...; .... ByteArrayOutputStream baos = new ByteArrayOutputStream(); ScriptableOutputStream sos = new ScriptableOutputStre...

bonsai.mozilla.org moving / cvs.mozilla.org outage planned
We're planning to move bonsai.mozilla.org to a new machine today. Among other things, the new machine is a lot faster. During the changeover the Mozilla source code cvs repository will be down for a half hour to an hour. The bonsai.mozilla.org web site should be up continuously, and that change will be transparent when the DNS change propogates. At this point, we are planning to take cvs.mozilla.org offline at approximately 8:00pm PDT tonight (Tuesday, September 23) to facilitate moving the bonsai databases to the new server without losing any check-in data. -- Dave Mille...

bonsai-l10n.mozilla.org lxr.mozilla.org interlinking wrong
When I'm on http://bonsai-l10n.mozilla.org/cvslog.cgi?file=l10n/mk/toolkit/defines.inc&rev=&root=/l10n and if I click on any of the links that go to lxr.mozilla.org, it goes to a wrong url of: http://lxr.mozilla.org/l10n/source/l10n/mk/toolkit/defines.inc instead of the correct: http://lxr.mozilla.org/l10n/source/mk/toolkit/defines.inc (notice that the wrong url has one /l10n/ more) Also, on http://lxr.mozilla.org/l10n/source/mk/toolkit/defines.inc the links to "Cvs Log" "Cvs blame" etc. go to the incorrect url of: http://bonsai.mozilla.org/cvslog.cg...

Mozilla lexicon on wiki.mozilla.org
Hi everyone, The Mozilla lexicon is a new effort to gather and define Mozilla-project specific terms on the Mozilla Wiki. https://wiki.mozilla.org/Lexicon:Home As Mozilla has grown significantly with new employees and active contributors from across the globe, the Contributor Engagement team is gathering project-related terms in one place and will work with interested contributors to define key terms. To be clear, the lexicon will not compete with MDN, which is our platform for technical/web standards documentation. The lexicon will focus on defining non-technical, project-related ...

mozilla.org vs mozilla.com
I did a google search for thunderbird and had mozilla.com coming first in the search results and so I went there and downloaded it. But then I thought wasn't it supposed to be mozilla.org. So I went to mozilla.org also and download a version of thunderbird from there too. Now the two copies of thunderbird for windows setup programs were marked as of the same version (1.5.0.7), but the sizes are different. I wonder what's wrong. If mozilla.com and mozilla.org are both legitimate sites, why did they have to confuse us like this? "emrefan" <dksleung@hotmail.com>...

Mozilla lexicon on wiki.mozilla.org
Hi everyone, The Mozilla lexicon is a new effort to gather and define Mozilla-project specific terms on the Mozilla Wiki. https://wiki.mozilla.org/Lexicon:Home As Mozilla has grown significantly with new employees and active contributors from across the globe, the Contributor Engagement team is gathering project-related terms in one place and will work with interested contributors to define key terms. To be clear, the lexicon will not compete with MDN, which is our platform for technical/web standards documentation. The lexicon will focus on defining non-technical, project-related ...

wiki.mozilla.org/B2G/Gaia -> wiki.mozilla.org/Gaia
Hey all, FYI: wiki.mozilla.org/B2G/Gaia has moved to wiki.mozilla.org/Gaia Trond. ...

Web resources about - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/mozilla/javascript/optimizer/OptRuntime - netscape.mozilla.jseng