Corinne in netscape.public.mozilla.jseng

Law enforcement is now intercepting text messages,
as proven by Operation Sudden Fall in San Diego.

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/states/newsrel/sd050608.html
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/education/20080506-1338-bn06sdsu2.html

Don't let your personal SMS/text messages fall into
the wrong hands.  Encrypt your messages with one
of these:

   http://www.Xecure.net
   http://www.CryptoSMS.org
   http://www.CryptoSMS.com
   http://www.KrypText.co.uk
   http://www.CryptoGraf.com
   http://www.Cop2p.com/encrypted_sms.html
   http://www.FortressMail.net/fortress_sms.htm
   http://groups.google.com/group/sms-salama/web/introduction
   http://home.xtra.co.nz/hosts/sveltdesign/mindwarrior/pages.html?MobeCode

Be Safe, Be Encrypted, Fuck the Police!!

--
I am along urgent, so I seal you.
0

[ADMIN] mozilla-jseng is moving!
It should be no secret these days that the Mozilla Foundation and its related projects are no longer a pet project of Netscape, yet the newsgroups we are using for public discussions still bear the Netscape name. We've been planning for years to move from netscape.public.mozilla.* to just mozilla.*, and the time has finally come! In August, we announced a partnership with Giganews Newsgroups (http://www.giganews.com/) to provide NNTP services for our news.mozilla.org domain. It's taken a few months of planning to make it happen, but we're now in the process of moving all of th...

Mozilla Reps, Mozilla Rep, Mozilla Representative, ReMo, etc?
Hi, I saw something on Yammer today, that some of us write our job title as Mozilla Reps there, but some write it. Mozilla Rep Mozilla Representative Mozilla Reps I know we have other names such as ReMo MozReps MozRep IMO, it's okay to have many different names, but shouldn't we need to agree of 1 name to write properly on job title (especially on such as yammer)? How do you think? I think Mozilla Representative Jairo Ruiz Representante Oficial de Mozilla http://gpljaruiz.wordpress.com/ 2013/2/22 Yofie Setiawan <yofie@yopdesign.com> > Hi, ...

"public.mozilla" or "mozilla.support" -which one to use?
Can someone please tell me what the following newsgroups are used for and what distinguishes them? netscape.public.mozilla.seamonkey and mozilla.support.seamonkey Thanks On 3/2/2006 12:30 PM Arild P. wrote: > Can someone please tell me what the following newsgroups are used for > and what distinguishes them? > > netscape.public.mozilla.seamonkey This is the old, "supposed to be out-of-use" newsgroup. Propagated to usenet. > mozilla.support.seamonkey This is the new one available via news.mozilla.org (or google). You should use this one. ...

Our first marketing campaign for promoting Mozilla Project and Mozilla Malaysia Community to public event
Hi Everyone, I planning to doing marketing campaign for Mozilla project for Eilmu Technopreneurs & Innovation Fair 2012<https://wiki.mozilla.org/Eilmu_Technopreneurs_%26_Innovation_Fair_2012= >in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This time, i will going with members from Mozilla Malaysia Community. Eilmu Technopreneurs & Innovation Fair 2012 is and initiative to promote and catalyze new comercial products and services from the Malaysian minds. The event aims to create an awareness in the public of the available Government initiatives in facilitating Malaysian thinkers, innovato...

Our first marketing campaign for promoting Mozilla Project and Mozilla Malaysia Community to public event
Hi Everyone, I planning to doing marketing campaign for Mozilla project for Eilmu Technopreneurs & Innovation Fair 2012<https://wiki.mozilla.org/Eilmu_Technopreneurs_%26_Innovation_Fair_2012= >in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This time, i will going with members from Mozilla Malaysia Community. Eilmu Technopreneurs & Innovation Fair 2012 is and initiative to promote and catalyze new comercial products and services from the Malaysian minds. The event aims to create an awareness in the public of the available Government initiatives in facilitating Malaysian thinkers, innovato...

Where to get or search a full archive of this list (mozilla-jseng) ?
At the link listed on the homepage for this list for the 'full archive': http://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/mozilla-jseng/ one finds only September of 2003. This list is a very valuable resource for JavaScript use. Where may it be accessed in full, for searching or for downloading? Thank you, - Chris Balz Christopher M Balz http://treelogic-swe.com 160 Lincoln Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301-2437, USA (h) 650.327.0367 / (w) (001) 408.376.4820 cbalz@andrew.cmu.edu christophermbalz@stanfordalumni.org chris@treelogic-swe.com ". . . / This Cabin...

Firebird or Mozilla... Thunderbird or Mozilla...
I just got finished reading the roadmap to try and figure out if I would be better off stacking with FB and TB, or if I should install the Mozilla Suite. I cannot make heads or tails out of the roadmap. I cannot figure out what would be the best choice. Would someone here kindly outline the key decision issues for the two different paths? Thanx, zeddock. zeddock on 04.11.03 22:12 wrote: > I just got finished reading the roadmap to try and figure out if I would > be better off stacking with FB and TB, or if I should install the > Mozilla Suite. Uh, this...

Mozilla fiddles while Mozilla burns
Today I contacted three people that I had in the past convinced to switch from IE or Chrome to FF. I persuaded them to uninstall FF because of your culture of politically correct bigotry. After reading this list today, I think I'll keep doing that as a hobby. Why? Because after the politically correct witch hunt that resulted in Eich being out and radical gays being appeased, all I see here are what come across as smug attempts to deflect blame and just weather the storm. FF is the new IE, the boorish clod that wants to just dissemble or stomp over any opposition in the style of Gates. ...

update book of mozilla, about:mozilla
There was an update to the Book of Mozilla, which didn't change the entities. Landed already a while back in bug 41152. Please have a look at your translations of the strings in toolkit/chrome/global/mozilla.dtd? Thanks Axel Axel Hecht wrote: > There was an update to the Book of Mozilla, which didn't change the > entities. Landed already a while back in bug 41152. Errata: Make that bug 411352, missed a '3'. ...

Mozilla Survey Crashes Mozilla
Name: Alonso Product: Firefox Summary: Mozilla Survey Crashes Mozilla Comments: Every time the "tell us about Mozilla" survey pops up, it crashes Mozilla, right in the middle of whatever I was doing. Every time. So I never fill in a survey because that's pretty rude. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.1) Gecko/20060111 Firefox/1.5.0.1 ...

Mozilla Calendar on Mozilla Update
The calendar extension is now also being hosted on update.mozilla.org: http://update.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=208 Feel free to rate it. Although the best recommended way to download the calendar xpi is to use the download page at: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/download.html if you want to try it from there, make sure you go to http://update.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=208&page=releases and pick the correct OS because the main page does not seem to be detecting the OS properly. Mostafa ...

Mozilla Europe and Mozilla in Europe
This has been communicated to MozCamp Berlin attendees and Mozilla employees via email, but this should be public, so here it is). << Last week-end at the EU MozCamp in Berlin we shared plans for further focusing and expanding Mozilla efforts in Europe - and we thought you might be interested to know what we said. Mozilla has been widely successful in Europe. The Mozilla Mission resonates especially well with Europeans. The user base of Firefox and Thunderbird is very high, and Firefox is a well understood part of mainstream life. What many of us don't realize is that w...

Opening Mozilla into Mozilla Mail
At one time I had 2 Mozilla icons on the desktop. One opened Mozilla into Mozilla Mail and the other opened Mozilla into Navigator. I've lost the icons and can't remember how I did it. Can anyone help? BP wrote: > At one time I had 2 Mozilla icons on the desktop. One opened Mozilla into > Mozilla Mail and the other opened Mozilla into Navigator. I've lost the > icons and can't remember how I did it. Can anyone help? > > see news.mozilla.org/dbgj16$jv54@ripley.netscape.com I hope I did this right. Andy -- to contact me, remov...

mozilla
Name: yiannis geirgiou Email: john-mariathotmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: mozilla Comments: just have fun... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b1) Gecko/2007110904 Firefox/3.0b1 ...

mozilla
How can one revert to Being able to open my Mozilla Browser,Without getting a Popup,asking for a Password.This is Most annoying?.Jim jim wrote: > How can one revert to Being able to open my Mozilla Browser,Without > getting a Popup,asking for a Password.This is Most annoying?.Jim Asking this question in a test group is unlikely to get much of an answer. By "Mozilla Browser" do you mean Firefox or SeaMonkey? I suspect SeaMonkey. If so, post the question in mozilla.support.seamonkey. You are being asked for your Master Password. You could remove the Master ...

Web resources about - Corinne in netscape.public.mozilla.jseng - netscape.mozilla.jseng

Netscape - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Netscape Communications (formerly known as Netscape Communications Corporation and commonly known as Netscape ) is a US computer services company, ...

AOL.com - Netscape
AOL.com Homepage

The Netscape Blog
After the recent announcement about the future of My.Netscape, there have been a number of questions posed to our feedback channels. We thought ...

AOL.com - Netscape
AOL.com Homepage

Netscape ISP Homepage
Hot Searches: Tiger Woods Wins Memorial Miss USA 2012 Richard Dawson Dies Youngest M.D. Sign In Help & Feedback Breaking News: Clinton: Romney ...

Netscape ISP Homepage
Hot Searches: Jim Parsons Outed Phillip Phillips Kidney Surgery Hurricane Bud John Edwards Trial Sign In Help & Feedback Breaking News: FACT ...

AOL.com - Netscape
AOL offers today's news, sports, stock quotes, weather, movie reviews, TV trends and more. Get free email, AIM access, online radio, videos and ...

Marc Andreessen, internet pioneer and founder of Netscape at Web 2.0 Expo in San Francisco, CA - Flickr ...
Marc Andreessen, internet pioneer and founder of Netscape at Web 2.0 Expo in San Francisco, CA. Andreessen is a well renowned Silicon Valley ...

Kristy Hinze marries Netscape founder
Kristy Hinze, the swimsuit model-turned-billionairess, became the fourth Mrs Jim Clark on Monday. - Brisbane Times

Attention Marc Andreessen: Microsoft Just Bought (Part Of) Netscape
Here’s a deal that would have made many minds explode back in the 1990s: Microsoft is buying Netscape. Or at least, most of the important parts ...