Opening Mozilla into Mozilla Mail

At one time I had 2 Mozilla icons on the desktop.  One opened Mozilla into 
Mozilla Mail and the other opened Mozilla into Navigator.  I've lost the 
icons and can't remember how I did it.  Can anyone help? 


0
BP
7/18/2005 3:26:13 PM
netscape.mozilla.general 7061 articles. 0 followers. Follow

19 Replies
500 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 39

BP wrote:

> At one time I had 2 Mozilla icons on the desktop.  One opened Mozilla into 
> Mozilla Mail and the other opened Mozilla into Navigator.  I've lost the 
> icons and can't remember how I did it.  Can anyone help? 
> 
> 
see news.mozilla.org/dbgj16$jv54@ripley.netscape.com

I hope I did this right.

Andy
-- 
to contact me, remove the NO-TINNED-MEAT

Another Tail Twisting Fact:  The Top 11 Moz/FF Extensions (Part 2):

5. BirdWatch 0.3 - Interprets gestures using webcam and adds the 
appropriate emoticons in IM client or email.
4. PopUpEncourager - For those popup lovers, for every popup window on a 
webpage, FireFox will display 2.
3. MgroeningFortune 6.6 - Pops up random Simpons quote related to the 
current website. Flanderiser impro-diddli-oved.
2. DDDownload 0.65 - Automatically sorts all downloaded pictures based 
on hair color and cup size.

and the number 1 Moz/FF extension is:

1. SpamHelper 0.98 - Automatically gets all email addresses from pages 
you visit and adds them to your list of "customers."
0
The
7/18/2005 4:00:45 PM
The Critters wrote:

> BP wrote:
> 
>> At one time I had 2 Mozilla icons on the desktop.  One opened Mozilla 
>> into Mozilla Mail and the other opened Mozilla into Navigator.  I've 
>> lost the icons and can't remember how I did it.  Can anyone help?
>>
> see news.mozilla.org/dbgj16$jv54@ripley.netscape.com
> 
> I hope I did this right.
> 
> Andy
Crap, didn't work and I don't know why.

Andy
-- 
to contact me, remove the NO-TINNED-MEAT

Another Tail Twisting Fact:  The Top 11 Moz/FF Extensions (Part 2):

5. BirdWatch 0.3 - Interprets gestures using webcam and adds the 
appropriate emoticons in IM client or email.
4. PopUpEncourager - For those popup lovers, for every popup window on a 
webpage, FireFox will display 2.
3. MgroeningFortune 6.6 - Pops up random Simpons quote related to the 
current website. Flanderiser impro-diddli-oved.
2. DDDownload 0.65 - Automatically sorts all downloaded pictures based 
on hair color and cup size.

and the number 1 Moz/FF extension is:

1. SpamHelper 0.98 - Automatically gets all email addresses from pages 
you visit and adds them to your list of "customers."
0
The
7/18/2005 4:01:56 PM
BP wrote:
> At one time I had 2 Mozilla icons on the desktop.  One opened Mozilla into 
> Mozilla Mail and the other opened Mozilla into Navigator.  I've lost the 
> icons and can't remember how I did it.  Can anyone help? 
> 
> 

http://edmullen.net/Mozilla/moz_commands.html

-- 
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net
http://edmullen.net/Mozilla/moz.html
0
Ed
7/18/2005 4:39:02 PM
The Critters wrote:

> The Critters wrote:
> 
>> BP wrote:
>>
>>> At one time I had 2 Mozilla icons on the desktop.  One opened Mozilla 
>>> into Mozilla Mail and the other opened Mozilla into Navigator.  I've 
>>> lost the icons and can't remember how I did it.  Can anyone help?
>>>
>> see news.mozilla.org/dbgj16$jv54@ripley.netscape.com
>>
>> I hope I did this right.
>>
>> Andy
> 
> Crap, didn't work and I don't know why.
> 
> Andy

Umm, what were you trying to do?

-- 
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net
http://edmullen.net/Mozilla/moz.html
0
Ed
7/18/2005 4:39:33 PM
Ed Mullen wrote:

> The Critters wrote:
> 
>> The Critters wrote:
>>
>>> BP wrote:
>>>
>>>> At one time I had 2 Mozilla icons on the desktop.  One opened 
>>>> Mozilla into Mozilla Mail and the other opened Mozilla into 
>>>> Navigator.  I've lost the icons and can't remember how I did it.  
>>>> Can anyone help?
>>>>
>>> see news.mozilla.org/dbgj16$jv54@ripley.netscape.com
>>>
>>> I hope I did this right.
>>>
>>> Andy
>>
>>
>> Crap, didn't work and I don't know why.
>>
>> Andy
> 
> 
> Umm, what were you trying to do?
> 
The guy also posted the same question in the newsgroup 
news://news.mozilla.org/n.p.m.mail-news, and thats where I answered it. 
  I was trying to point to that reply, but it didn't work.

Andy
-- 
to contact me, remove the NO-TINNED-MEAT

Another Tail Twisting Fact:  The Top 11 Moz/FF Extensions (Part 2):

5. BirdWatch 0.3 - Interprets gestures using webcam and adds the 
appropriate emoticons in IM client or email.
4. PopUpEncourager - For those popup lovers, for every popup window on a 
webpage, FireFox will display 2.
3. MgroeningFortune 6.6 - Pops up random Simpons quote related to the 
current website. Flanderiser impro-diddli-oved.
2. DDDownload 0.65 - Automatically sorts all downloaded pictures based 
on hair color and cup size.

and the number 1 Moz/FF extension is:

1. SpamHelper 0.98 - Automatically gets all email addresses from pages 
you visit and adds them to your list of "customers."
0
The
7/18/2005 4:47:50 PM
The Critters wrote:

> Ed Mullen wrote:
> 
>> The Critters wrote:
>>
>>> The Critters wrote:
>>>
>>>> BP wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> At one time I had 2 Mozilla icons on the desktop.  One opened 
>>>>> Mozilla into Mozilla Mail and the other opened Mozilla into 
>>>>> Navigator.  I've lost the icons and can't remember how I did it.  
>>>>> Can anyone help?
>>>>>
>>>> see news.mozilla.org/dbgj16$jv54@ripley.netscape.com
>>>>
>>>> I hope I did this right.
>>>>
>>>> Andy
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Crap, didn't work and I don't know why.
>>>
>>> Andy
>>
>>
>>
>> Umm, what were you trying to do?
>>
> The guy also posted the same question in the newsgroup 
> news://news.mozilla.org/n.p.m.mail-news, and thats where I answered it. 
>  I was trying to point to that reply, but it didn't work.
> 
> Andy

Let's see if this works ...

news://news.mozilla.org:119/dbgj16$jv54@ripley.netscape.com

-- 
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net
http://edmullen.net/Mozilla/moz.html
0
Ed
7/18/2005 5:01:10 PM
Ed Mullen wrote:

> The Critters wrote:
> 
>> Ed Mullen wrote:
>>
>>> The Critters wrote:
>>>
>>>> The Critters wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> BP wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> At one time I had 2 Mozilla icons on the desktop.  One opened 
>>>>>> Mozilla into Mozilla Mail and the other opened Mozilla into 
>>>>>> Navigator.  I've lost the icons and can't remember how I did it.  
>>>>>> Can anyone help?
>>>>>>
>>>>> see news.mozilla.org/dbgj16$jv54@ripley.netscape.com
>>>>>
>>>>> I hope I did this right.
>>>>>
>>>>> Andy
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Crap, didn't work and I don't know why.
>>>>
>>>> Andy
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Umm, what were you trying to do?
>>>
>> The guy also posted the same question in the newsgroup 
>> news://news.mozilla.org/n.p.m.mail-news, and thats where I answered 
>> it.  I was trying to point to that reply, but it didn't work.
>>
>> Andy
> 
> 
> Let's see if this works ...
> 
> news://news.mozilla.org:119/dbgj16$jv54@ripley.netscape.com
> 

Yup, it works here.

-- 
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net
http://edmullen.net/Mozilla/moz.html
0
Ed
7/18/2005 5:03:04 PM
Ed Mullen wrote:

> The Critters wrote:
> 
>> Ed Mullen wrote:
>>
>>> The Critters wrote:
>>>
>>>> The Critters wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> BP wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> At one time I had 2 Mozilla icons on the desktop.  One opened 
>>>>>> Mozilla into Mozilla Mail and the other opened Mozilla into 
>>>>>> Navigator.  I've lost the icons and can't remember how I did it.  
>>>>>> Can anyone help?
>>>>>>
>>>>> see news.mozilla.org/dbgj16$jv54@ripley.netscape.com
>>>>>
>>>>> I hope I did this right.
>>>>>
>>>>> Andy
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Crap, didn't work and I don't know why.
>>>>
>>>> Andy
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Umm, what were you trying to do?
>>>
>> The guy also posted the same question in the newsgroup 
>> news://news.mozilla.org/n.p.m.mail-news, and thats where I answered 
>> it.  I was trying to point to that reply, but it didn't work.
>>
>> Andy
> 
> 
> Let's see if this works ...
> 
> news://news.mozilla.org:119/dbgj16$jv54@ripley.netscape.com
> 
Thanks Ed.  OK, I forgot the port number.  I was told that I didn't need 
the news:// part.  So, lets see if this works then:

news.mozilla.org:119/dbgj16$jv54@ripley.netscape.com

Andy
-- 
to contact me, remove the NO-TINNED-MEAT

Another Tail Twisting Fact:  The Top 11 Moz/FF Extensions (Part 2):

5. BirdWatch 0.3 - Interprets gestures using webcam and adds the 
appropriate emoticons in IM client or email.
4. PopUpEncourager - For those popup lovers, for every popup window on a 
webpage, FireFox will display 2.
3. MgroeningFortune 6.6 - Pops up random Simpons quote related to the 
current website. Flanderiser impro-diddli-oved.
2. DDDownload 0.65 - Automatically sorts all downloaded pictures based 
on hair color and cup size.

and the number 1 Moz/FF extension is:

1. SpamHelper 0.98 - Automatically gets all email addresses from pages 
you visit and adds them to your list of "customers."
0
The
7/18/2005 5:09:16 PM
The Critters wrote:

> Ed Mullen wrote:
> 
>> The Critters wrote:
>>
>>> Ed Mullen wrote:
>>>
>>>> The Critters wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> The Critters wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> BP wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> At one time I had 2 Mozilla icons on the desktop.  One opened 
>>>>>>> Mozilla into Mozilla Mail and the other opened Mozilla into 
>>>>>>> Navigator.  I've lost the icons and can't remember how I did it.  
>>>>>>> Can anyone help?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> see news.mozilla.org/dbgj16$jv54@ripley.netscape.com
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I hope I did this right.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Andy
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Crap, didn't work and I don't know why.
>>>>>
>>>>> Andy
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Umm, what were you trying to do?
>>>>
>>> The guy also posted the same question in the newsgroup 
>>> news://news.mozilla.org/n.p.m.mail-news, and thats where I answered 
>>> it.  I was trying to point to that reply, but it didn't work.
>>>
>>> Andy
>>
>>
>>
>> Let's see if this works ...
>>
>> news://news.mozilla.org:119/dbgj16$jv54@ripley.netscape.com
>>
> Thanks Ed.  OK, I forgot the port number.  I was told that I didn't need 
> the news:// part.  So, lets see if this works then:
> 
> news.mozilla.org:119/dbgj16$jv54@ripley.netscape.com
> 
> Andy
Yes, mine works too!  Gotta remember to add port number, thats the key.

Andy
-- 
to contact me, remove the NO-TINNED-MEAT

Another Tail Twisting Fact:  The Top 11 Moz/FF Extensions (Part 2):

5. BirdWatch 0.3 - Interprets gestures using webcam and adds the 
appropriate emoticons in IM client or email.
4. PopUpEncourager - For those popup lovers, for every popup window on a 
webpage, FireFox will display 2.
3. MgroeningFortune 6.6 - Pops up random Simpons quote related to the 
current website. Flanderiser impro-diddli-oved.
2. DDDownload 0.65 - Automatically sorts all downloaded pictures based 
on hair color and cup size.

and the number 1 Moz/FF extension is:

1. SpamHelper 0.98 - Automatically gets all email addresses from pages 
you visit and adds them to your list of "customers."
0
The
7/18/2005 5:10:46 PM
The Critters wrote:
> The Critters wrote:
> 
>> Ed Mullen wrote:
>>
>>> The Critters wrote:
>>>
>>>> Ed Mullen wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> The Critters wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> The Critters wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> BP wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> At one time I had 2 Mozilla icons on the desktop.  One opened 
>>>>>>>> Mozilla into Mozilla Mail and the other opened Mozilla into 
>>>>>>>> Navigator.  I've lost the icons and can't remember how I did 
>>>>>>>> it.  Can anyone help?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> see news.mozilla.org/dbgj16$jv54@ripley.netscape.com
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I hope I did this right.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Andy
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Crap, didn't work and I don't know why.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Andy
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Umm, what were you trying to do?
>>>>>
>>>> The guy also posted the same question in the newsgroup 
>>>> news://news.mozilla.org/n.p.m.mail-news, and thats where I answered 
>>>> it.  I was trying to point to that reply, but it didn't work.
>>>>
>>>> Andy
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Let's see if this works ...
>>>
>>> news://news.mozilla.org:119/dbgj16$jv54@ripley.netscape.com
>>>
>> Thanks Ed.  OK, I forgot the port number.  I was told that I didn't 
>> need the news:// part.  So, lets see if this works then:
>>
>> news.mozilla.org:119/dbgj16$jv54@ripley.netscape.com
>>
>> Andy
> 
> Yes, mine works too!  Gotta remember to add port number, thats the key.
> 
> Andy

All I did was find the message, right-click either the header or message 
pane, select Copy Message Location, and paste into my post.  No need to 
remember anything.  Which is a good thing for me!  ;-)

-- 
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net
http://edmullen.net/Mozilla/moz.html
0
Ed
7/18/2005 5:38:40 PM
Ed Mullen wrote:
> The Critters wrote:
> 
>> The Critters wrote:
>>
>>> Ed Mullen wrote:
>>>
>>>> The Critters wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Ed Mullen wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> The Critters wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> The Critters wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> BP wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> At one time I had 2 Mozilla icons on the desktop.  One opened 
>>>>>>>>> Mozilla into Mozilla Mail and the other opened Mozilla into 
>>>>>>>>> Navigator.  I've lost the icons and can't remember how I did 
>>>>>>>>> it.  Can anyone help?
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> see news.mozilla.org/dbgj16$jv54@ripley.netscape.com
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I hope I did this right.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Andy
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Crap, didn't work and I don't know why.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Andy
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Umm, what were you trying to do?
>>>>>>
>>>>> The guy also posted the same question in the newsgroup 
>>>>> news://news.mozilla.org/n.p.m.mail-news, and thats where I answered 
>>>>> it.  I was trying to point to that reply, but it didn't work.
>>>>>
>>>>> Andy
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Let's see if this works ...
>>>>
>>>> news://news.mozilla.org:119/dbgj16$jv54@ripley.netscape.com
>>>>
>>> Thanks Ed.  OK, I forgot the port number.  I was told that I didn't 
>>> need the news:// part.  So, lets see if this works then:
>>>
>>> news.mozilla.org:119/dbgj16$jv54@ripley.netscape.com
>>>
>>> Andy
>>
>>
>> Yes, mine works too!  Gotta remember to add port number, thats the key.
>>
>> Andy
> 
> 
> All I did was find the message, right-click either the header or message 
> pane, select Copy Message Location, and paste into my post.  No need to 
> remember anything.  Which is a good thing for me!  ;-)
> 
Ahhh, after all these years of using Moz, I just learned something new. 
  Thanks Ed.

Andy
-- 
to contact me, remove the NO-TINNED-MEAT

Another Tail Twisting Fact:  The Top 11 Moz/FF Extensions (Part 2):

5. BirdWatch 0.3 - Interprets gestures using webcam and adds the 
appropriate emoticons in IM client or email.
4. PopUpEncourager - For those popup lovers, for every popup window on a 
webpage, FireFox will display 2.
3. MgroeningFortune 6.6 - Pops up random Simpons quote related to the 
current website. Flanderiser impro-diddli-oved.
2. DDDownload 0.65 - Automatically sorts all downloaded pictures based 
on hair color and cup size.

and the number 1 Moz/FF extension is:

1. SpamHelper 0.98 - Automatically gets all email addresses from pages 
you visit and adds them to your list of "customers."
0
The
7/18/2005 5:58:27 PM
Ed - Thanks for  the information.  I've bookmarked it for future reference.


"Ed Mullen" <ed@edmullen.net> wrote in message 
news:dbglv6$sed2@ripley.netscape.com...
| BP wrote:
| > At one time I had 2 Mozilla icons on the desktop.  One opened Mozilla 
into
| > Mozilla Mail and the other opened Mozilla into Navigator.  I've lost the
| > icons and can't remember how I did it.  Can anyone help?
| >
| >
|
| http://edmullen.net/Mozilla/moz_commands.html
|
| -- 
| Ed Mullen
| http://edmullen.net
| http://edmullen.net/Mozilla/moz.html 


0
BP
7/18/2005 9:20:43 PM
The Critters wrote:
> 
.... snip ...
> --
> to contact me, remove the NO-TINNED-MEAT
> 
> Another Tail Twisting Fact:  The Top 11 Moz/FF Extensions (Part 2):
> 
> 5. BirdWatch 0.3 - Interprets gestures using webcam and adds the
> appropriate emoticons in IM client or email.
> 4. PopUpEncourager - For those popup lovers, for every popup window on a
> webpage, FireFox will display 2.
> 3. MgroeningFortune 6.6 - Pops up random Simpons quote related to the
> current website. Flanderiser impro-diddli-oved.
> 2. DDDownload 0.65 - Automatically sorts all downloaded pictures based
> on hair color and cup size.
> 
> and the number 1 Moz/FF extension is:
> 
> 1. SpamHelper 0.98 - Automatically gets all email addresses from pages
> you visit and adds them to your list of "customers."

Er, 17 lines slightly exceeds the recommended max. of 4 for a sig. 
Once was amusing, but it is becoming tiresome.  See rfc1855.

-- 
"If you want to post a followup via groups.google.com, don't use
 the broken "Reply" link at the bottom of the article.  Click on 
 "show options" at the top of the article, then click on the 
 "Reply" at the bottom of the article headers." - Keith Thompson


0
CBFalconer
7/18/2005 9:21:12 PM
The Critters wrote:
> Ed Mullen wrote:
> 
.... snip ...
>>
>> Let's see if this works ...
>>
>> news://news.mozilla.org:119/dbgj16$jv54@ripley.netscape.com
>>
> Thanks Ed.  OK, I forgot the port number.  I was told that I didn't
> need the news:// part.  So, lets see if this works then:
> 
> news.mozilla.org:119/dbgj16$jv54@ripley.netscape.com

Without the news:// part it isn't a URL, so not clickable.

-- 
"If you want to post a followup via groups.google.com, don't use
 the broken "Reply" link at the bottom of the article.  Click on 
 "show options" at the top of the article, then click on the 
 "Reply" at the bottom of the article headers." - Keith Thompson

0
CBFalconer
7/18/2005 9:21:13 PM
BP wrote:

> Ed - Thanks for  the information.  I've bookmarked it for future reference.
> 
> 
> "Ed Mullen" <ed@edmullen.net> wrote in message 
> news:dbglv6$sed2@ripley.netscape.com...
> | BP wrote:
> | > At one time I had 2 Mozilla icons on the desktop.  One opened Mozilla 
> into
> | > Mozilla Mail and the other opened Mozilla into Navigator.  I've lost the
> | > icons and can't remember how I did it.  Can anyone help?
> | >
> | >
> |
> | http://edmullen.net/Mozilla/moz_commands.html
> |
> | -- 
> | Ed Mullen
> | http://edmullen.net
> | http://edmullen.net/Mozilla/moz.html 
> 
> 

Happy to help.

-- 
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net
http://edmullen.net/Mozilla/moz.html
0
Ed
7/18/2005 9:43:04 PM
CBFalconer wrote:
> The Critters wrote:
> 
> ... snip ...
> 
>>--
>>to contact me, remove the NO-TINNED-MEAT
>>
>>Another Tail Twisting Fact:  The Top 11 Moz/FF Extensions (Part 2):
>>
>>5. BirdWatch 0.3 - Interprets gestures using webcam and adds the
>>appropriate emoticons in IM client or email.
>>4. PopUpEncourager - For those popup lovers, for every popup window on a
>>webpage, FireFox will display 2.
>>3. MgroeningFortune 6.6 - Pops up random Simpons quote related to the
>>current website. Flanderiser impro-diddli-oved.
>>2. DDDownload 0.65 - Automatically sorts all downloaded pictures based
>>on hair color and cup size.
>>
>>and the number 1 Moz/FF extension is:
>>
>>1. SpamHelper 0.98 - Automatically gets all email addresses from pages
>>you visit and adds them to your list of "customers."
> 
> 
> Er, 17 lines slightly exceeds the recommended max. of 4 for a sig. 
> Once was amusing, but it is becoming tiresome.  See rfc1855.
> 
It depends on who you listen to but the range of a sig line is 4 to 20.

BTW, if you don't like it then don't look at it.

Andy
-- 
to contact me, remove the NO-TINNED-MEAT

Another Tail Twisting Fact:  The Top 11 Moz/FF Extensions (Part 2):

5. BirdWatch 0.3 - Interprets gestures using webcam and adds the 
appropriate emoticons in IM client or email.
4. PopUpEncourager - For those popup lovers, for every popup window on a 
webpage, FireFox will display 2.
3. MgroeningFortune 6.6 - Pops up random Simpons quote related to the 
current website. Flanderiser impro-diddli-oved.
2. DDDownload 0.65 - Automatically sorts all downloaded pictures based 
on hair color and cup size.

and the number 1 Moz/FF extension is:

1. SpamHelper 0.98 - Automatically gets all email addresses from pages 
you visit and adds them to your list of "customers."
0
The
7/18/2005 10:11:53 PM
CBFalconer wrote:

> The Critters wrote:
> 
>>Ed Mullen wrote:
>>
> 
> ... snip ...
> 
>>>Let's see if this works ...
>>>
>>>news://news.mozilla.org:119/dbgj16$jv54@ripley.netscape.com
>>>
>>
>>Thanks Ed.  OK, I forgot the port number.  I was told that I didn't
>>need the news:// part.  So, lets see if this works then:
>>
>>news.mozilla.org:119/dbgj16$jv54@ripley.netscape.com
> 
> 
> Without the news:// part it isn't a URL, so not clickable.
> 
It works for me without it.

Andy
-- 
to contact me, remove the NO-TINNED-MEAT

Another Tail Twisting Fact:  The Top 11 Moz/FF Extensions (Part 2):

5. BirdWatch 0.3 - Interprets gestures using webcam and adds the 
appropriate emoticons in IM client or email.
4. PopUpEncourager - For those popup lovers, for every popup window on a 
webpage, FireFox will display 2.
3. MgroeningFortune 6.6 - Pops up random Simpons quote related to the 
current website. Flanderiser impro-diddli-oved.
2. DDDownload 0.65 - Automatically sorts all downloaded pictures based 
on hair color and cup size.

and the number 1 Moz/FF extension is:

1. SpamHelper 0.98 - Automatically gets all email addresses from pages 
you visit and adds them to your list of "customers."
0
The
7/18/2005 10:12:31 PM
The Critters wrote:
> CBFalconer wrote:
> 
>> The Critters wrote:
>>
>>> Ed Mullen wrote:
>>>
>>
>> ... snip ...
>>
>>>> Let's see if this works ...
>>>>
>>>> news://news.mozilla.org:119/dbgj16$jv54@ripley.netscape.com
>>>>
>>>
>>> Thanks Ed.  OK, I forgot the port number.  I was told that I didn't
>>> need the news:// part.  So, lets see if this works then:
>>>
>>> news.mozilla.org:119/dbgj16$jv54@ripley.netscape.com
>>
>>
>>
>> Without the news:// part it isn't a URL, so not clickable.
>>
> It works for me without it.
> 
> Andy

fascinating.  When I hover on the original link it shows as a "mailto:" 
link.  click on it and it opens a message compose window.

-- 
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net
http://edmullen.net/Mozilla/moz.html
0
Ed
7/19/2005 12:13:43 AM
Ed Mullen wrote:
> The Critters wrote:
> 
>> CBFalconer wrote:
>>
>>> The Critters wrote:
>>>
>>>> Ed Mullen wrote:
>>>>
>>>
>>> ... snip ...
>>>
>>>>> Let's see if this works ...
>>>>>
>>>>> news://news.mozilla.org:119/dbgj16$jv54@ripley.netscape.com
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Thanks Ed.  OK, I forgot the port number.  I was told that I didn't
>>>> need the news:// part.  So, lets see if this works then:
>>>>
>>>> news.mozilla.org:119/dbgj16$jv54@ripley.netscape.com
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Without the news:// part it isn't a URL, so not clickable.
>>>
>> It works for me without it.
>>
>> Andy
> 
> 
> fascinating.  When I hover on the original link it shows as a "mailto:" 
> link.  click on it and it opens a message compose window.
> 
So it does.  Never noticed that.  I think it was Chris I who said I 
don't need the news:// bit.  But then, when I use the Message ID Finder 
it works: http://messageidfinder.mozdev.org/

Andy
-- 
to contact me, remove the NO-TINNED-MEAT

Another Tail Twisting Fact:  The Top 11 Moz/FF Extensions (Part 2):

5. BirdWatch 0.3 - Interprets gestures using webcam and adds the 
appropriate emoticons in IM client or email.
4. PopUpEncourager - For those popup lovers, for every popup window on a 
webpage, FireFox will display 2.
3. MgroeningFortune 6.6 - Pops up random Simpons quote related to the 
current website. Flanderiser impro-diddli-oved.
2. DDDownload 0.65 - Automatically sorts all downloaded pictures based 
on hair color and cup size.

and the number 1 Moz/FF extension is:

1. SpamHelper 0.98 - Automatically gets all email addresses from pages 
you visit and adds them to your list of "customers."
0
The
7/19/2005 1:15:31 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

transporting settings/emails from mozilla-mail to mozilla-mail
Hallo, I've got a really, really big problem. I'm working with mozilla-mail on an Linux OS for about 2 or 3 years. Two months ago my harddisk crashed. To keep on working , I set up a new Linux OS with the new mozilla-mail. Now the harddisk is repaired. I could reach my mails and setings (filter, accounts...) of the last 2 or 3 Years again, if I knew how to import these information from the old system into the new system. Help needed, because I'm without any e-mail-address of the last 2 or 3 years. Thanks Karsten ...

Mozilla Reps, Mozilla Rep, Mozilla Representative, ReMo, etc?
Hi, I saw something on Yammer today, that some of us write our job title as Mozilla Reps there, but some write it. Mozilla Rep Mozilla Representative Mozilla Reps I know we have other names such as ReMo MozReps MozRep IMO, it's okay to have many different names, but shouldn't we need to agree of 1 name to write properly on job title (especially on such as yammer)? How do you think? I think Mozilla Representative Jairo Ruiz Representante Oficial de Mozilla http://gpljaruiz.wordpress.com/ 2013/2/22 Yofie Setiawan <yofie@yopdesign.com> > Hi, ...

mozilla-central and mozilla-inbound open for check-ins again
Hi all, We did our best to move as much stuff as possible from xul.dll to gkmedias.dll, and now we've had consistent green Windows PGO builds. I just merged mozilla-central and mozilla-inbound, and opened them again for normal check-ins. As I've said before, please refrain from adding large amounts of code to xul.dll. And be gentle with our trees. They really need your love and care. Hack on! -- Ehsan <http://ehsanakhgari.org/> On 5/2/12 9:02 PM, Ehsan Akhgari wrote: > As I've said before, please refrain from adding large amounts of code to > x...

Wish: ability to backup mozilla mail outside of Mozilla
You can do this with Windows Outlook Express. If it could be done with Mozilla, I would make it my default email program. Abha user@domain.invalid wrote: > You can do this with Windows Outlook Express. If it could be done with > Mozilla, I would make it my default email program. > > Abha Simply copy the files--they're named after their respective folders and are in your profile directory. -- Robert Mohr mohr.42@osu.edu mohrr@cis.ohio-state.edu In article <bv9opg$43k2@ripley.netscape.com> user@domain.invalid wrote: > > You can do this with...

mozilla-central and mozilla-inbound open for check-ins again
Hi all, We did our best to move as much stuff as possible from xul.dll to gkmedias.dll, and now we've had consistent green Windows PGO builds. I just merged mozilla-central and mozilla-inbound, and opened them again for normal check-ins. As I've said before, please refrain from adding large amounts of code to xul.dll. And be gentle with our trees. They really need your love and care. Hack on! -- Ehsan <http://ehsanakhgari.org/> ...

Leaving hg.mozilla bug.mozilla to github for the leaving complicated infrastructure of mozilla.
I think the relationship between Thunderbird/SeaMonkey and gecko-dev should be like the relation ship between Atom editor vs Electron. So there is no need that Thunderbird/SeaMonkey chasing the mozilla-central. And considerate the hard for contributing code in mozilla infrastructure for thunderbird, I suggest to completely to leave the mozilla infrastructure. To reach this target, we need to do the following things. 1=E3=80=81All the repos are git based and hosted on github I've already writing scripts to mirror all branches/tags of comm & gecko-dev, They are now placed...

Leaving hg.mozilla bug.mozilla to github for the leaving complicated infrastructure of mozilla.
I think the relationship between Thunderbird/SeaMonkey and gecko-dev should be like the relation ship between Atom editor vs Electron. So there is no need that Thunderbird/SeaMonkey chasing the mozilla-central. And considerate the hard for contributing code in mozilla infrastructure for thunderbird, I suggest to completely to leave the mozilla infrastructure. To reach this target, we need to do the following things. 1=E3=80=81All the repos are git based and hosted on github I've already writing scripts to mirror all branches/tags of comm & gecko-dev, They are now placed...

Mozilla Europe and Mozilla in Europe
This has been communicated to MozCamp Berlin attendees and Mozilla employees via email, but this should be public, so here it is). << Last week-end at the EU MozCamp in Berlin we shared plans for further focusing and expanding Mozilla efforts in Europe - and we thought you might be interested to know what we said. Mozilla has been widely successful in Europe. The Mozilla Mission resonates especially well with Europeans. The user base of Firefox and Thunderbird is very high, and Firefox is a well understood part of mainstream life. What many of us don't realize is that w...

Mozilla-Beta and Mozilla-Aurora trees are re-opened [eom]
-- *-*-*-*-* Release Manager, Mozillian http://mzl.la/LukasBlakk ...

Mozilla Calendar on Mozilla Update
The calendar extension is now also being hosted on update.mozilla.org: http://update.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=208 Feel free to rate it. Although the best recommended way to download the calendar xpi is to use the download page at: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/download.html if you want to try it from there, make sure you go to http://update.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=208&page=releases and pick the correct OS because the main page does not seem to be detecting the OS properly. Mostafa ...

Mozilla fiddles while Mozilla burns
Today I contacted three people that I had in the past convinced to switch from IE or Chrome to FF. I persuaded them to uninstall FF because of your culture of politically correct bigotry. After reading this list today, I think I'll keep doing that as a hobby. Why? Because after the politically correct witch hunt that resulted in Eich being out and radical gays being appeased, all I see here are what come across as smug attempts to deflect blame and just weather the storm. FF is the new IE, the boorish clod that wants to just dissemble or stomp over any opposition in the style of Gates. ...

update book of mozilla, about:mozilla
There was an update to the Book of Mozilla, which didn't change the entities. Landed already a while back in bug 41152. Please have a look at your translations of the strings in toolkit/chrome/global/mozilla.dtd? Thanks Axel Axel Hecht wrote: > There was an update to the Book of Mozilla, which didn't change the > entities. Landed already a while back in bug 41152. Errata: Make that bug 411352, missed a '3'. ...

Mozilla Survey Crashes Mozilla
Name: Alonso Product: Firefox Summary: Mozilla Survey Crashes Mozilla Comments: Every time the "tell us about Mozilla" survey pops up, it crashes Mozilla, right in the middle of whatever I was doing. Every time. So I never fill in a survey because that's pretty rude. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.1) Gecko/20060111 Firefox/1.5.0.1 ...

Firebird or Mozilla... Thunderbird or Mozilla...
I just got finished reading the roadmap to try and figure out if I would be better off stacking with FB and TB, or if I should install the Mozilla Suite. I cannot make heads or tails out of the roadmap. I cannot figure out what would be the best choice. Would someone here kindly outline the key decision issues for the two different paths? Thanx, zeddock. zeddock on 04.11.03 22:12 wrote: > I just got finished reading the roadmap to try and figure out if I would > be better off stacking with FB and TB, or if I should install the > Mozilla Suite. Uh, this...

Web resources about - Opening Mozilla into Mozilla Mail - netscape.mozilla.general

Encyclopaedia of Chess Openings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Encyclopaedia of Chess Openings (or ECO ) is a classification system for the opening moves in a game of chess . It is presented as a five-volume ...

INFOGRAPHIC: Major League Baseball Facebook Standings At Opening Of 2013 Season
The New York Yankees may be injury-plagued and off to a sluggish start to the 2013 Major League Baseball season, but when it comes to Facebook ...

Emma Watson - Into Film Festival opening Q&A - Facebook
Today I met Malala. She was giving, utterly graceful, compelling and intelligent. That might sound obvious but I was struck by this even more ...

Brisbane Weather: Severe thunderstorm dampens Woodford Folk Festival opening
Revellers flee for cover at Woodford Folk Festival as skies open.

Slick PR invite tricks Perth A-list into Macca's opening in Melville
Perth's A-listers packed out the opening of Australia's biggest McDonald's on Monday night - but were they swayed by a super-sized PR stunt? ...

New prison centre full one month after opening as overcrowding crisis continues
Within months of opening, the ACT's Alexander Maconochie Centre's new 30-bed care centre is already overflowing.

#StarWars Opening Weekend: 5 Million Tweets, 140 Million Facebook Interactions
... was a huge success on Facebook , as well. The social network announced Monday that more than 64 million people were talking about it on opening ...

Petal playing NYC; Menzingers & Cayetana mems playing NJ; Roger Harvey opening for Balance & Composure ...
photo: Petal at BV-CMJ 2015 (more by Amanda Hatfield) Petal, who won us over at CMJ and released the very good Shame on Run For Cover this year, ...


Star Wars Passes Jurassic World for Biggest Global Opening Ever
It’s a record that seems to get broken with some frequency now — the title of biggest global opening ever now goes to Star Wars: The Force Awakens ...

Resources last updated: 12/28/2015 12:15:49 PM