TeamW2W (InfoPower)
0
Raymond
7/18/2004 5:55:48 AM
netscape.mozilla.general 7061 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Raymond Kennington wrote:
 > Is Firefox the browser in Mozilla?

Firefox and Mozilla are /almost/ completely the same in terms of page
display and networking code. They are two separate browsers, though, and
and have different UIs and some different features.
0
dolphinling
7/18/2004 11:24:06 PM
In?  If I understand you correctly, No.

The Mozilla Suite (Also called Seamonkey) uses Gecko to display web pages.
FireFox also uses Gecko to display web pages.

It's just the interface that's different.
0
Neil

Firefox,Mozilla Firefox,Firefox download,Mozilla Firefox download
Download Firefox Firefox,Mozilla Firefox,Firefox download,Mozilla Firefox download http://soft.topcities.com/Firefox.htm On 2006-11-28 20:04 (-0700 UTC), idownweb.com wrote: > Download Firefox > > Firefox,Mozilla Firefox,Firefox download,Mozilla Firefox download > > http://soft.topcities.com/Firefox.htm Mebbe it's just me, but isn't this kind of a silly place to spam with something like this? /b. -- 'There is caution, and there is irrational paranoia.' -- Ron Hunter Wow, now thats totally random. On 28 Nov 2006 19:04:38 -0800, ...

Is firefox browser the primary browser of mozilla?
Is firefox browser the primary browser of mozilla? I read that this will or may already be the primary browser. Does that mean there are going to stop with Mozilla browsers? Also, I would like to know why? Greg Firefox is a stand alone browser based on the Mozilla code with Thunderbird being the stand alone e:mail application. What is usually referred to as Mozilla is not a browser or a e:mail application it is a suite of applications containing browser, e:mail application and page composer. As to weather it is likely to be discontinued I would not think so in the immediat...

Mozilla Firefox 32 bit, Mozilla Firefox 64 bit
Name: Patrick Dreier Email: patrickdotdreieratmymaildotch Product: Firefox Summary: Mozilla Firefox 32 bit, Mozilla Firefox 64 bit Comments: Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren! Könnt Ihr bitte ein Mozilla Firefox für Windows XP Professional 32 bit: Mozilla_Firefox_wxp_x86_Setup_2_0_0_13.exe und einen Mozilla Firefox für Windows XP Professional 64 bit: Mozilla_Firefox_wxp_x64_Setup_2_0_0_13.exe programmieren! Hochachtungsvoll! Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ...

How can I get out of my Mozilla's browser the Winamp browser and get back the Google's or Mozilla's browser.
Please I have got to my browser ( I don't know how.) the Winamp browser he behave like virus stick in.But he doesn't has uninstalation section so I can't do anything to get him away from Mozilla's file. I'm not happy of Winamp's behave its like advertisement against a customer's will. Please is there any way to get him away from Mozilla?Please send me exact direction I have tried many ways but he is deeply inside the systeme so when I install new Mozilla he is always here ready to pester me. Thank you for an answer. Richard ...

Suggestion for Mozilla Firebird or Mozilla Browser
Hi I'm not sure if this could be done, but I was hoping you might be able to incorporate a plugin for FB or Mozilla Browser to include antivirus software in the toolbar section. I think it is a plug-in and I'm not sure if it's in the setup of Norton Antivirus or within Internet Explorer itself. I know that IE has Norton Antivirus as a toolbar on their browser. Can the same be done with Mozilla? Beryle Manz Beryle Manz wrote: > Hi > > I'm not sure if this could be done, but I was hoping you might be able > to incorporate a plugin for ...

About firefox-Mozilla browser
Name: Donald Rispens (Elvin) Email: donaldrispensathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: About firefox-Mozilla browser Comments: Dear friends, I am very occupied on several forum-sites where I post background- music within my artistical postings such as in the following example : <BGSOUND SRC="http://elvin.myphotos.cc/otherfiles/talliscanon.mid"> In the internet explorer, this script is working in a perfect way, but in the firefox mozilla-browser, neither in the netscape-browser it works. That is also the reason that I avoid these other browsers although...

Mozilla Firefox Browser
--____LPHMXLZMXOMRLFKSEJCW____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Hi, Will Novell be improving the support for Mozilla Firefox, we are moving to it away from Explorer to Mozilla as it is cross Platform and has less vunerabilities. With Novells BIG moves into linux and open desktops and servers I thought it would be a natural move.... Any comments from the Novell people, any other browser you recommend? Thanks, Allen --____LPHMXLZMXOMRLFKSEJCW____ Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="____WHPEPQYSAQXEHDGESJXG____" --____WHPEPQYSAQXEHDGESJXG____ Content-T...

Mozilla Firefox Browser
Hi all, is there a newsgroup for Mozilla Firefox browser support? I installed the latest Firefox update and it behaves weird so I had to uninstall and go back to the earlier version so I want to ask some questions to see if I can get the later version to work correctly. Thanks for any advice in advance. On Fri, 12 Aug 2011 10:38:05 +1000, in message <17t847l3gi9k2e2783gpfe7peb8bk77d6v@4ax.com> Mastic wrote: > Hi all, is there a newsgroup for Mozilla Firefox browser support? Yes. Use the news server news.mozilla.org and subscribe to the newsgroup mozilla.support.firefo...

Mozilla Firefox Browser
I attempted to test the web parts control yesterday and feel like Mozilla FireFox is not supporting it. :) I tried to drag one of the Web Part Zone and nothing happens.  I test it on IE and it works. really want to know if there should be a component, addins, etc. to be added to my firefox browser as it is my preffered browser. Is there any "simple tricks" in this? Thanks!-CLIPER ------------------------------------------------Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own commo...

Mozilla Firefox Browser
Name: H. Baker, Jr Email: baker_h_at_bellsouth.net Product: Other (please state) Summary: Mozilla Firefox Browser Comments: I have not been able to get the adobe free reader to work within Mozilla browser; not even when I use the browser to go adobe's website and follow the directions there for the reader download. Can anyone help me? H. Baker P.S. I can use the old Microsoft browser, but am trying to get away form monopoly. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.6) Gecko/20060728 Firefox/1.5.0.6 ...

Mozilla Firefox Browser
Name: Ahtesham Email: ehteshamdotpkatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Mozilla Firefox Browser Comments: Dear sir, I am using firefox internet browser, it's the very best and secure. i appreciate it with my heart. but i want to suggest mozilla company that please launch mozilla firefox for S60 like Nokia N70 mobile Phones or other java based mobile Phones.because Opera internet browser is available on the web or market but mozilla is not available.i shall wait your reply. Best of luck Thanks and Regards, Ahtesham Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; ...

My CUSTOM Mozilla Firefox & Mozilla Thunderbird
http://www.bigview.net/norvin/files/ Since the early release versions, I have made custom versions of both Mozilla Firefox & Mozilla Thunderbird. My CUSTOM version of Mozilla Firefox is meant for users who are making the switch from Microsoft Internet Explorer. My CUSTOM version of Mozilla Thunderbird is meant for users who are making the switch from Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Outlook Express, or another similar e-mail program. It has the Calendar Extension installed and many other enhancements the default release version of Mozilla Thunderbird doesn't have. The ...

Mozilla / Mozilla Firefox Window Injection Vulnerability
Mozilla / Mozilla Firefox Window Injection Vulnerability http://secunia.com/advisories/13129/ *********************************************************** Quote *********************************************************** Secunia Advisory: SA13129 Release Date: 2004-12-08 Critical: Moderately critical Impact: Spoofing Where: From remote Solution Status: Unpatched Software: Mozilla 0.x Mozilla 1.0 Mozilla 1.1 Mozilla 1.2 Mozilla 1.3 Mozilla 1.4 Mozilla 1.5 Mozilla 1.6 Mozilla 1.7.x Mozilla Firefox 0.x Mozilla Firefox 1.x Description: Secunia Research has reporte...

Mozilla & Mozilla Firefox search windows.
Name: Karl Sschueler Email: smakarl_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: Mozilla & Mozilla Firefox search windows. Comments: For all OS: Mozilla has one window for both http addresses & searches, with a search putton. Firefox has a search data window much too small. the one search window with search botton is better! Linux version: when clicking in the address field (previous data there), the previous data should be highlighted automatically for quick replacement. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; es-AR; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/20060909 Firefox...

Web resources about - Is Firefox the browser in Mozilla? - netscape.mozilla.general

Mozilla Labs
Popcorn lets users link social media, news feeds, data visualizations and other content directly to moving images. The result is a new form of ...

Mozilla Tips
Mozilla’s Firefox is one of the most popular browsers in the digital market today. The ongoing commitment of Mozilla to performance, privacy ...

Mozilla — Home of the Mozilla Project — mozilla.org
Mozilla Mission About Projects Get Involved We are Non-profit, for the good of the Web Different by Design Proudly non-profit Innovating for ...

Mozilla Festival - Open web developers, journalists and educators coming together to reinvent media on ...
Here’s a curated selection of #MozFest tweets and media, filtered for links, demos, interviews and documentation created by Mozilla Festival ...

Mozilla Ignite
Design and build apps for the faster, smarter internet of the future . Mozilla and the National Science Foundation invite you to take part in ...

Mozilla Links
Recent Firefox nightlies feature more bits from Australis, the new major theme update. This time, toolbar buttons have gone flat, featuring no ...

Mozilla Popcorn - Making video work like the web
mozilla Home Popcorn.js Popcorn Maker Learn Popcorn Blog What is POPCORN? Popcorn makes video work like the web. We create tools and programs ...

The Mozilla Blog - News, notes and ramblings from the Mozilla project
News, notes and ramblings from the Mozilla project