ftp.mozilla.org has no Mozilla files

It's coming up claiming to be a server at oregonstate.edu. It lists
other things like apache, linux, mysql, etc., but no Mozilla.

'Sup with that?
0
John
10/17/2003 4:36:59 PM
netscape.mozilla.general 7061 articles. 0 followers. Follow

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 16:36:59 GMT, John A.
<no.john@spammers.virginiaquilter.allowed.com> wrote:

>It's coming up claiming to be a server at oregonstate.edu. It lists
>other things like apache, linux, mysql, etc., but no Mozilla.
>
>'Sup with that?

Tried it again and this time connected to gatech.edu. The files are
there. I guess it's just the oregonstate.edu mirror that's missing.

JA
0
John
10/17/2003 4:41:49 PM
On 17.10.03 11:36, John A. wrote:

> other things like apache, linux, mysql, etc., but no Mozilla.
>
> 'Sup with that?

What's up with what??? Please quote relevant data .... Thanks

--
Jay Garcia Netscape Champion - Mozilla Champion
UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

Jay
10/18/2003 2:18:54 AM
On 17.10.03 11:41, John A. wrote:

> On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 16:36:59 GMT, John A.
> <no.john@spammers.virginiaquilter.allowed.com> wrote:
>
>>It's coming up claiming to be a server at oregonstate.edu. It lists
>>other things like apache, linux, mysql, etc., but no Mozilla.
>>
>>'Sup with that?
>
> Tried it again and this time connected to gatech.edu. The files are
> there. I guess it's just the oregonstate.edu mirror that's missing.
>
> JA

Please quote relevant data from previous posts so we know what you're
talking about and addressing ... thanks

--
Jay Garcia Netscape Champion - Mozilla Champion
UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

Jay
10/18/2003 2:19:50 AM
John A. wrote:

> It's coming up claiming to be a server at oregonstate.edu. It lists
> other things like apache, linux, mysql, etc., but no Mozilla.
>
> 'Sup with that?

ftp.mozilla.org is hosted by oregonstate.edu (since AOL stopped
supporting the project). Instead of using the alias ftp.mozilla org you
can always find the mozilla files by bookmarking
ftp://ftp.oregonstate.edu/pub/mozilla.org

Holger

0
Holger
10/18/2003 9:36:19 AM
Holger Metzger wrote:

> John A. wrote:
>

>>It's coming up claiming to be a server at oregonstate.edu. It lists
>>other things like apache, linux, mysql, etc., but no Mozilla.
>>
>>'Sup with that?
>

> ftp.mozilla.org is hosted by oregonstate.edu (since AOL stopped
> supporting the project). Instead of using the alias ftp.mozilla org you
> can always find the mozilla files by bookmarking
> ftp://ftp.oregonstate.edu/pub/mozilla.org
>
> Holger

Will that avoid the horrible slowness in getting to the directories?

0
Ron
10/18/2003 12:38:35 PM
On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 11:36:19 +0200, Holger Metzger
<usenet@holgermetzger.de> wrote:

>John A. wrote:
>
>> It's coming up claiming to be a server at oregonstate.edu. It lists
>> other things like apache, linux, mysql, etc., but no Mozilla.
>>
>> 'Sup with that?
>
>ftp.mozilla.org is hosted by oregonstate.edu (since AOL stopped
>supporting the project). Instead of using the alias ftp.mozilla org you
>can always find the mozilla files by bookmarking
>ftp://ftp.oregonstate.edu/pub/mozilla.org
>
>Holger

It would be nice if they included mozilla.org in the /pub directory
listing like the other mirrors instead of hiding it.

I've also noticed there's at least one mirror server that doesn't use
the /pub/mozilla.org path, but rather /pub/mozilla/mozilla, IIRC. Not
a good thing for newcomers, especially if they happen to get that
mirror when attempting to resume a download.

JA
0
John
10/18/2003 3:42:41 PM
On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 21:19:50 -0500, Jay Garcia
<Mozilla@Netscape.KIDDINGJayGarcia.com> wrote:

>On 17.10.03 11:41, John A. wrote:

RIF
JA
0
John

ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/
ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/ I have used the above ftp in the past. I notice that the Index now shows "addons" and lists numerically the available addons (extensions ?) - Previously they were listed IIRC "extensions". How does one determine WHAT are the contents of the various "directories" eg "ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/addons/17/" = Chromedit...... Any assistance is greatly appreciated.... regards:captjlddavis On 9/28/2007 15:59, captjlddavis wrote: > ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/ > > I have used the above ftp in t...

black screen: http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/b2g/nightly/latest-mozilla-central/
I use the b2g-17.0a1.en-US.mac64.dmg<http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/b2g/nightly/latest-mozilla-central/b2g-17.0a1.en-US.mac64.dmg> and get a black screen emulator. thanks. ...

ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/ 550 Permission denied.
Anyone else getting the same? http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/ 64bit linux build (near bottom of page) Linux/x86_64 Linux/x86_64 .tar.bz2 (readme) (MD5 sum) (SHA1 sum) tries to link to: ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/seamonkey/releases/2.33.1/contrib/seamonkey-2.33.1.en-US.linux-x86_64.tar.bz2 but that results in a 550 Permission denied error. Yeah, ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/ doesn't work either. However, I remember reading this newsgroup thread: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mozilla.general/Jqm5Q1swEnA ... It is after the 5th so ftp.mo...

Problem loading ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/
I got a problem loading above page?? This is the sixth time I have tried and no go, just get the message **problem loading page**. Any ideas why this is happening?? TIA silverfox38 On 06/14/2014 14:43, silverfox38 wrote: > > I got a problem loading above page?? This is the sixth time I have tried > and no go, just get the message **problem loading page**. > > Any ideas why this is happening?? > > TIA > > > silverfox38 Using FF 28.0 On 06/14/2014 02:46 PM, silverfox38 wrote: > On 06/14/2014 14:43, silverfox38 wrote: >> ...

http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/ is unavailable
Hi all, http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/ is unavailable for several days. I can't test recent builds :-( Does anybody can access latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n? With best regards, Siarhei It seems now, it is local network problem :-/ �� 27.05.2009 12:57, Siarhei �������(��): > Hi all, > > http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/ > is unavailable for several days. > > I can't test recent builds :-( > > Does anybody can access latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l...

mozilla-community-brasil@lists.mozilla.org vs community-brasil@lists.mozilla.org
--5p8PegU4iirBW1oA Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8 Content-Disposition: inline Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Eu ainda n=C3=A3o sei porque algumas pessoas manda email para mozilla-community-brasil@lists.mozilla.org quando deveriam enviar email para community-brasil@lists.mozilla.org. O envio de emails para mozilla-community-brasil@lists.mozilla.org e o uso do "responder para todos" faz com que eu e outras pessoas recebam email duplicado pois emails para mozilla-community-brasil@lists.mozilla.org possuem Reply-To: Lista de discuss=C3=A3o...

In http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/b2g/tinderbox-builds/larch-win64/latest/
The graphene-41.0a1.en-US.win64.zip Doesn't package with icu dlls --=20 =E6=AD=A4=E8=87=B4 =E7=A4=BC =E7=BD=97=E5=8B=87=E5=88=9A Yours sincerely, Yonggang Luo ...

Mozilla 1.7.12 : corrupted packages on ftp.mozilla.org
Hi, On behalf of Hugues. I just noticed that the Mozilla 1.7.12 fr packages were corrupted on http://www.mozilla.org/releases/#1.7.12 You can re-download them here : a9a5d64e48d66d6136dfa455a1de222e http://frenchmozilla.sf.net/FTP/1.7.12/mozilla-1.7.12.fr-FR.linux-i686-gtk1.tar.gz 8c0dbc051dbfe5ce273f6113fcf3b896 http://frenchmozilla.sf.net/FTP/1.7.12/mozilla-1.7.12.fr-FR.linux-i686-gtk2.tar.gz f3e9519c6b53bb938eca677977c7b899 http://frenchmozilla.sf.net/FTP/1.7.12/mozilla-1.7.12.fr-FR.mac.dmg Thanks Regards C�dric Corazza schreef: > Hi, > > On behalf of...

Firefox could not install the file at http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/extensions/imtranslator/imtranslator-3.2-fx.xpi because: Download error -228
Name: Matt Hecker Email: matt_heckerathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox could not install the file at http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/extensions/imtranslator/imtranslator-3.2-fx.xpi because: Download error -228 Comments: I think this is an add-on incompatibility caused issue, but even if so, can firefox 3 be made to work with this add-on? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Can find xpidl in http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/xulrunner/releases/latest/sdk/xulrunner-38.0.5.en-US.mac-x86_64.sdk.tar.bz2
I need xpidl compiler to compile my code but in i cant find it in http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/xulrunner/releases/latest/sdk/xulrunner-38.0.5.en-US.mac-x86_64.sdk.tar.bz2 please help!!! ...

mozilla.org vs mozilla.com
I did a google search for thunderbird and had mozilla.com coming first in the search results and so I went there and downloaded it. But then I thought wasn't it supposed to be mozilla.org. So I went to mozilla.org also and download a version of thunderbird from there too. Now the two copies of thunderbird for windows setup programs were marked as of the same version (1.5.0.7), but the sizes are different. I wonder what's wrong. If mozilla.com and mozilla.org are both legitimate sites, why did they have to confuse us like this? "emrefan" <dksleung@hotmail.com>...

Mozilla lexicon on wiki.mozilla.org
Hi everyone, The Mozilla lexicon is a new effort to gather and define Mozilla-project specific terms on the Mozilla Wiki. https://wiki.mozilla.org/Lexicon:Home As Mozilla has grown significantly with new employees and active contributors from across the globe, the Contributor Engagement team is gathering project-related terms in one place and will work with interested contributors to define key terms. To be clear, the lexicon will not compete with MDN, which is our platform for technical/web standards documentation. The lexicon will focus on defining non-technical, project-related ...

Mozilla lexicon on wiki.mozilla.org
Hi everyone, The Mozilla lexicon is a new effort to gather and define Mozilla-project specific terms on the Mozilla Wiki. https://wiki.mozilla.org/Lexicon:Home As Mozilla has grown significantly with new employees and active contributors from across the globe, the Contributor Engagement team is gathering project-related terms in one place and will work with interested contributors to define key terms. To be clear, the lexicon will not compete with MDN, which is our platform for technical/web standards documentation. The lexicon will focus on defining non-technical, project-related ...

Mozilla.org * Learn About Mozilla * Our Community * Our Projects * Our Causes Search Setting Prefs for the Mozilla Rich Text Editing Demo
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Mozilla.org * Learn About Mozilla * Our Community * Our Projects * Our Causes Search Setting Prefs for the Mozilla Rich Text Editing Demo Comments: not good ..unable by default to post comments using pasted text. the agony of it... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to...

Web resources about - ftp.mozilla.org has no Mozilla files - netscape.mozilla.general

Mozilla Labs
Popcorn lets users link social media, news feeds, data visualizations and other content directly to moving images. The result is a new form of ...

Mozilla Tips
Mozilla’s Firefox is one of the most popular browsers in the digital market today. The ongoing commitment of Mozilla to performance, privacy ...

Mozilla — Home of the Mozilla Project — mozilla.org
Mozilla Mission About Projects Get Involved We are Non-profit, for the good of the Web Different by Design Proudly non-profit Innovating for ...

Mozilla Festival - Open web developers, journalists and educators coming together to reinvent media on ...
Here’s a curated selection of #MozFest tweets and media, filtered for links, demos, interviews and documentation created by Mozilla Festival ...

Mozilla Ignite
Design and build apps for the faster, smarter internet of the future . Mozilla and the National Science Foundation invite you to take part in ...

Mozilla Links
Recent Firefox nightlies feature more bits from Australis, the new major theme update. This time, toolbar buttons have gone flat, featuring no ...

Mozilla Popcorn - Making video work like the web
mozilla Home Popcorn.js Popcorn Maker Learn Popcorn Blog What is POPCORN? Popcorn makes video work like the web. We create tools and programs ...

The Mozilla Blog - News, notes and ramblings from the Mozilla project
News, notes and ramblings from the Mozilla project