Firebird or Mozilla... Thunderbird or Mozilla...

I just got finished reading the roadmap to try and figure out if I would
be better off stacking with FB and TB, or if I should install the
Mozilla Suite.

I cannot make heads or tails out of the roadmap.  I cannot figure out
what would be the best choice.

Would someone here kindly outline the key decision issues for the two
different paths?

Thanx,

zeddock.

0
zeddock
11/4/2003 9:12:27 PM
netscape.mozilla.calendar 2288 articles. 0 followers. Follow

zeddock on 04.11.03 22:12 wrote:
> I just got finished reading the roadmap to try and figure out if I would
> be better off stacking with FB and TB, or if I should install the
> Mozilla Suite.

Uh, this is the *calendar* newsgroup. You might want to ask this in
*one* the mozilla, firebird or thunderbird newsgroups. ;)

snews://SecNews.Netscape.com:563/netscape.mozilla.firebird
snews://SecNews.Netscape.com:563/netscape.mozilla.thunderbird

--
Peter Lairo

This is a *developer* newsgroup. For end-user discussion and peer
support please go to:
snews://secnews.netscape.com:563/netscape.mozilla.user.general (make
sure "SSL" is enabled)
Posting Rulz: http://www.mozilla.org/community-etiquette.html#conventions
Mozilla FAQ:  http://www.mozilla.org/start/1.0/faq/
0
Peter
11/5/2003 10:50:17 AM
Peter Lairo wrote:
> zeddock on 04.11.03 22:12 wrote:
>
>> I just got finished reading the roadmap to try and figure out if I
>> would be better off stacking with FB and TB, or if I should install
>> the Mozilla Suite.
>

> Uh, this is the *calendar* newsgroup. You might want to ask this in
> *one* the mozilla, firebird or thunderbird newsgroups. ;)

> snews://SecNews.Netscape.com:563/netscape.mozilla.firebird
> snews://SecNews.Netscape.com:563/netscape.mozilla.thunderbird

Sorry. And thanx.

Let me respond with something a little more on topic, then....

Does calendar function better in the Moz suite or in TB or FB?  Right
now I have it on TB, and it seems to be working OK.  If development for
calendar plugged-in to Moz Suite works better, or is more frequently
updated in that format, it would halp me decide.

Thanx.

0
zeddock
11/5/2003 6:30:58 PM

zeddock wrote:

> Peter Lairo wrote:
>
>> zeddock on 04.11.03 22:12 wrote:
>>
>>> I just got finished reading the roadmap to try and figure out if I
>>> would be better off stacking with FB and TB, or if I should install
>>> the Mozilla Suite.
>>

>> Uh, this is the *calendar* newsgroup. You might want to ask this in
>> *one* the mozilla, firebird or thunderbird newsgroups. ;)

>> snews://SecNews.Netscape.com:563/netscape.mozilla.firebird
>> snews://SecNews.Netscape.com:563/netscape.mozilla.thunderbird
>>
> Sorry. And thanx.
>
> Let me respond with something a little more on topic, then....
>
> Does calendar function better in the Moz suite or in TB or FB?  Right
> now I have it on TB, and it seems to be working OK.  If development for
> calendar plugged-in to Moz Suite works better, or is more frequently
> updated in that format, it would halp me decide.
>
> Thanx.

Calendar functions best in the Mozilla Suite.  Firebird works well also.
  The TB and standalone Calendars are more experimental right now.

Chris Burroughs

0
Elfan
11/5/2003 6:41:05 PM
Peter Lairo spoke thusly:
> zeddock on 04.11.03 22:12 wrote:
>
>>I just got finished reading the roadmap to try and figure out if I would
>>be better off stacking with FB and TB, or if I should install the
>>Mozilla Suite.
>
> Uh, this is the *calendar* newsgroup. You might want to ask this in
> *one* the mozilla, firebird or thunderbird newsgroups. ;)

> snews://SecNews.Netscape.com:563/netscape.mozilla.firebird
> snews://SecNews.Netscape.com:563/netscape.mozilla.thunderbird

Just a small correction:
The first link is to a developer group (as your sig says :-D ). It
should be:
snews://secnews.netscape.com:563/netscape.mozilla.user.general
snews://secnews.netscape.com:563/netscape.mozilla.user.win32
snews://secnews.netscape.com:563/netscape.mozilla.user.mac
snews://secnews.netscape.com:563/netscape.mozilla.user.unix
snews://secnews.netscape.com:563/netscape.mozilla.firebird
snews://secnews.netscape.com:563/netscape.mozilla.thunderbird

--
solon@ilias.ca - Mozilla Champion
Netscape Links <http://ilias.ca>

0
Chris

Web resources about - Firebird or Mozilla... Thunderbird or Mozilla... - netscape.mozilla.calendar

Mozilla Thunderbird
Mozilla Thunderbird is created by a global non-profit dedicated to putting individuals in control and shaping the future of the web for the public ...

Mozilla Thunderbird - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
open source , cross-platform email and news client developed by the Mozilla Foundation . The project strategy is modeled after Mozilla Firefox ...

Edit Logo - Thunderbird - CrunchBase Product Profile
TechCrunch CrunchBase More TechCrunch Europe TechCrunch France TechCrunch Japan Register - Login or Advanced Search Home > Products > Thunderbird ...

bixi-bicycle-20120208-thunderbird-toronto-workweek-010.jpg - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore roland's photos on Flickr. roland has uploaded 143376 photos to Flickr.

Thunderbirds Are Go - Introducing The World - YouTube
The world of Thunderbirds Are Go, Tracy Island, miniature sets and craft have been lovingly made by none other than WETA Workshop - the model ...

Thunderbirds are go: First pictures of TV remake
The first images of the upcoming TV reboot of the iconic series Thunderbirds have been released, recasting the iconic puppets from the 1960s ...

Thunderbirds creator Gerry Anderson dies aged 83
... puppet TV shows Captain Scarlet, Stingray and Joe 90 died in his sleep, his son announces. Gerry Anderson, best known as the creator of Thunderbirds ...

Firebirds hold nerve to hold out Thunderbirds
It was another close shave but Queensland Firebirds coach Roselee Jencke was happy for her side to take a second straight win.

Melbourne Cup: Thunderbird One - the last of the dreamers
Francis Finnegan admits it's a bit of a worry that Thunderbird One, the horse he and wife Samantha took on as a baby and love to bits, has been ...

Southerners steal last-gasp draw against Thunderbirds
Southern Steel stole a 53-53 draw in the chaotic final seconds of their trans-Tasman netball league clash against Adelaide Thunderbirds.