traffic

Hi,

when Firefox is running, even without any site called, it causes lots of
traffic. Is there a way to prevent it from talking to Google, ebay and
co., not to mention the sites one can't even figure out what they are?
I never did anything with ebay.

Mike

0
Marcel
1/12/2012 3:50:18 PM
netscape.mozilla.browser 4970 articles. 0 followers. Follow

How can I get out of my Mozilla's browser the Winamp browser and get back the Google's or Mozilla's browser.
Please I have got to my browser ( I don't know how.) the Winamp browser he behave like virus stick in.But he doesn't has uninstalation section so I can't do anything to get him away from Mozilla's file. I'm not happy of Winamp's behave its like advertisement against a customer's will. Please is there any way to get him away from Mozilla?Please send me exact direction I have tried many ways but he is deeply inside the systeme so when I install new Mozilla he is always here ready to pester me. Thank you for an answer. Richard ...

Is firefox browser the primary browser of mozilla?
Is firefox browser the primary browser of mozilla? I read that this will or may already be the primary browser. Does that mean there are going to stop with Mozilla browsers? Also, I would like to know why? Greg Firefox is a stand alone browser based on the Mozilla code with Thunderbird being the stand alone e:mail application. What is usually referred to as Mozilla is not a browser or a e:mail application it is a suite of applications containing browser, e:mail application and page composer. As to weather it is likely to be discontinued I would not think so in the immediat...

Suggestion for Mozilla Firebird or Mozilla Browser
Hi I'm not sure if this could be done, but I was hoping you might be able to incorporate a plugin for FB or Mozilla Browser to include antivirus software in the toolbar section. I think it is a plug-in and I'm not sure if it's in the setup of Norton Antivirus or within Internet Explorer itself. I know that IE has Norton Antivirus as a toolbar on their browser. Can the same be done with Mozilla? Beryle Manz Beryle Manz wrote: > Hi > > I'm not sure if this could be done, but I was hoping you might be able > to incorporate a plugin for ...

Browser Privacy Mozilla and IE & tips for Mozilla
In more recent Mozilla browsers you can type about:config in the address bar. This will load a very detailed and option filled way to configure Mozilla. Look for a line that says "network.http.sendRefererHeader" it has an integer of 2, which in this setting allows web sites to see the preaveious web site you came from, commenly called a Referer. Yes it's spelled that way, don't ask me why. If you change this 2 to 0 it will not give this information to sites, which I beleave IE and all other browsers commenly used do. Also it is possible to change your user-agent string...

Browser in Browser
Hi, I need to create a webpage which have a browser inside it.I know there is a WebBrowser control to be use for exe application, but is there one for web asp.net page?Done some research and found a website: gollum.easycp.deIt have the concept of what I want, but this only about to search on Wikipedia. I need to be able to surf inside that control.Any idea? Try http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/asproxy.aspx not sure if you mean something like this Gately: I need to create a webpage which have a browser inside it.I know there is a WebBrowser control to be use for exe appl...

Mozilla browser
Hi, i'm looking for some way to incorporate the browser itself into my application. I only need to put there somehow the browser pane and display the webpage I want. Is it legal to do it? how can I do it? Brona Bronislav Klucka wrote: >Hi, i'm looking for some way to incorporate the browser itself into my application. I only need to put there somehow the browser pane and display the webpage I want. Is it legal to do it? how can I do it? > > I think you need to ask in netscape.public.mozilla.embedding -- Warning: May contain traces of nuts. On 2004-0...

Mozilla Browser
Name: Tarlochan singh Email: loyallovelyatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Mozilla Browser Comments: Dear Sir/Madam i am regular user of mozilla. it is very good product and this is my favorite product but i face a problem only one time when i open the www.vfs-usa.co.in in the mozilla its not work proper like windows internet explorer. Please check and correct that problem. The problem is its not properly open the site, when i fill the form and save then open in IE is same but Mozilla change the state name and i face some other problems. Please check these problem an...

Mozilla Browser...
Name: Robert Beal Email: quadcomputersatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Mozilla Browser... Comments: Congratulations it is wonderful to have a browser without the IE attached. We need your help....do you have a TEXT ONLY BASED browser version? We have a mobile computer and need a text only based browser... Would appreciate your help on this concern ... Thank You, Robert Beal PH: 203 556 1740 e-Mail quadcomputers@yahoo.com Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7 ...

Mozilla browser
Does Mozilla use Active-X? I can't find any reference to it in any of the settings or in the help file. "F.C." wrote: > > Does Mozilla use Active-X? I can't find any reference to it in any of the > settings or in the help file. http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/A/ActiveX_control.html See the last couple of sentences. John K. Bullock Knoxville, TN -- aka. EarlyTrekker@inCyberspace Please reply to the group only. Thanks a bunch. "EarlyTrekker" <"None"@see the Reply-to line below.none> wrote in message news:...

mozilla browser
Name: Frank Hoekstra Email: pph_at_bigpond.net.au Product: Mozilla Suite Summary: mozilla browser Comments: I loaded some dvd printable titles ,just covers nothing illegal over the net I can't remember wich URl it was i typed in dvd film covers. and whoops it crabbed all my bookmarks and woosh they were gone. to no whereland. Now i can't even get my toolbar to work I reloaded Mozilla and still nothing happens. (toolbar) What do i do . I run a Mac G4 dual 867 clockspeed 1.5 gig of ram Can you please help me Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac O...

IE-Tab
Hi, i'm using latest firefox + IE-Tab extension. This tool is very useful to switch between ie + firefox to verify the layout of the site. Apparently firefox differs a little bit to the mozilla browser (mozilla suite). Is there an extention that is supporting multiple browsers - not just only IE like IE-Tab extension does? Maybe IE-Tab will support various browsers and renames itself? Thanks, tobi On 03/16/06 06:12, tobias koehn wrote: > Hi, > i'm using latest firefox + IE-Tab extension. This tool is very useful to > switch between ie + firefox to verify ...

Mozilla firfox: does not show the xml page on the browser. (very strange) it works on other browsers.
Hi, i came across this and it seems very strange. mozilla firefox does not show up this xml file... i m trying to see the xml in a browser using an xslt.... Code for for Topic_Publications_xml.xml (it is extending publications.xml) <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?> <?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="Topic_publications_xsl.xsl"?> <!DOCTYPE root [ <!ENTITY about SYSTEM "publications.xml"> ]> <root> &about; </root> code for publications.xml <?xml version="1...

Problems building Mozilla browser (CVS Version)
Hi! I've problems to build the mozilla browser in the cygwin environment. My system is Windows XP, so I want to build the Windows version. My mozconfig file contains the following lines: =============================================================== export BUILD_OFFICIAL=1 export MOZILLA_OFFICIAL=1 ac_add_options --disable-shared ac_add_options --disable-optimize --disable-debug mk_add_options MOZ_OBJDIR=/c/mozilla-build/mozilla/builds/obj- @CONFIG_GUESS@ mk_add_options MOZ_BUILD_PROJECTS="browser" mk_add_options MOZ_CO_PROJECT="browser" ac_add_app_o...

Mozilla not default browser
Hi, Got a problem that I need help figuring out... Every time I open Mozilla 1.73 on my Windows XP box, it tell me that Mozilla is not the default browser. I click on the box to make it the default, but the setting doesn't seem to ever stick... Any ideas? Roy Smith wrote: > Hi, > > Got a problem that I need help figuring out... Every time I open > Mozilla 1.73 on my Windows XP box, it tell me that Mozilla is not the > default browser. I click on the box to make it the default, but the > setting doesn't seem to ever stick... Any ideas? >...

Mozilla Browser Resize
Hi, I am having a problem resizing my browser in mozilla Trying to execute the command "/usr/bin/mozilla -height 600 -width 300" The browser size is not changing at all. Also tried with other numerics for height and width but still no luck. I figured that there is a file localstore.rdf inside my profile. Once I modify the values for height and width in that file, the browser does resize Apparently, the file should've been modified if i try to set the height and width on the command line. Is this some kind of known bug ? If not, what am I doing wrong ? Th...

Web resources about - traffic - netscape.mozilla.browser

Traffic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Traffic on roads may consist of pedestrians , ridden or herded animals , vehicles , streetcars and other conveyances , either singly or together, ...

Traffic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Traffic on roads may consist of pedestrians , ridden or herded animals , vehicles , streetcars and other conveyances , either singly or together, ...

Latest Marketing, Tech, Social Media, and Blog Marketing Finds - The Friday Traffic Report
The Friday Traffic Report Home Blog Subscribe! About Jack and Jim Website Promotion Social, Tech, Marketing News Subscribe Now Latest Marketing, ...

World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims ceremony held in Adelaide - AdelaideNow Search Search ...
AS emotional relatives watch, little Charlize Pearce holds a photo of her sister she will never meet and places it at a memorial for those taken ...

World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims ceremony held in Adelaide
AS emotional relatives watch, little Charlize Pearce holds a photo of her sister she will never meet and places it at a memorial for those taken ...

Chicago issued $2.4 million in bogus traffic tickets from speed cameras
The Chicago Tribune reported Wednesday as part of an exhaustive investigation that as many as 110,000 "questionable" speeding tickets totalling ...

Mobile devices will account for 90 percent of all Internet traffic by 2020
YouTube and Netflix are responsible for the mobile data traffic increase of 65 percent year on year, while 5G mobile subscriptions will hit 150 ...

Twitter has a big problem with celebrities driving traffic to Instagram
... Twitter's user growth is flagging and investors are getting spooked . Wagemakers previously argued that Instagram was receiving a lot of traffic ...

LA area Port Traffic declined in October
... retailers and manufacturers, while fears of a slowdown grow when ports are quiet. Note: There were some large swings in LA area port traffic ...

Former cop guilty in Mich. traffic stop beating
William Melendez was convicted of assault in videotaped beating of Floyd Dent in Detroit suburb; officer was fired

resources last updated: 11/20/2015 6:40:36 PM