Tor with ff-8?

Hi,

I just loaded FF-8 for the first time on a fresh install and can't see
how to get it to use tor. It's the TorBrowserBundle that I have installed.

0
bad
11/29/2011 10:45:33 PM
netscape.mozilla.browser 4970 articles. 0 followers. Follow

bad sector wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just loaded FF-8 for the first time on a fresh install and can't see
> how to get it to use tor. It's the TorBrowserBundle that I have installed.

I running a old NETSCAPE 4.61.0.3
Form:
Thursday, May 27, 1999, 7:55:56 PM
To: