Thunderbird to Firefox-How

There is an icon to go from Firefox to Thunderbird.   WHy can't I find a
way to put an icon on the toolbar for Thunderbird to go to Firefox?
0
Rueben
7/27/2004 7:42:26 PM
netscape.mozilla.browser 4970 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Rueben C. Buse wrote:
> There is an icon to go from Firefox to Thunderbird.   WHy can't I find a
> way to put an icon on the toolbar for Thunderbird to go to Firefox?

There is a Mail button in Firefox 0.9.2. It takes you to your default
mail application.

-jace
0
Jace
7/27/2004 9:29:14 PM
Jace:

> Rueben C. Buse wrote:
>
>> There is an icon to go from Firefox to Thunderbird.   WHy can't I find
>> a way to put an icon on the toolbar for Thunderbird to go to Firefox?
>

> There is a Mail button in Firefox 0.9.2. It takes you to your default
> mail application.
>
> -jace
But no Browser button in Thunderbird 0.7.2 which takes you to your
default web browser. It's daft, I know.

(Thunderbird question - followup-to: n.p.m.mail-news)
0
Greg
7/27/2004 11:28:21 PM
Jace wrote:
> Rueben C. Buse wrote:
>
>> There is an icon to go from Firefox to Thunderbird.   WHy can't I find
>> a way to put an icon on the toolbar for Thunderbird to go to Firefox?
>

> There is a Mail button in Firefox 0.9.2. It takes you to your default
> mail application.
>
> -jace
I WANT TO GO FROM THUNDERBIRD TO FIREFOX.  I ALREADY CAN DO THE OPPOSITE
(which you describe above).  How do I do it?
0
Rueben
7/29/2004 2:45:05 PM
Rueben C. Buse:

> I WANT TO GO FROM THUNDERBIRD TO FIREFOX.  I ALREADY CAN DO THE OPPOSITE
> (which you describe above).  How do I do it?

Short answer: you can't.
Long answer: not without an extension; External Application Buttons
hasn't been updated for 0.7. Of course, if Firefox is your default
browser, you can just click a link.
0
Greg
7/29/2004 5:45:27 PM
Just try this:
http://update.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=81&vid=177&category=

Launchy will enable you to open links and mailto's with external
applications. Both browsers, media players, FTP clients and download
managers are supported. That's applications like IE, Opera, Mozilla,
Outlook, BSPlayer, Windows Media Player.

Greg K Nicholson escribió:
> Rueben C. Buse:
>
>> I WANT TO GO FROM THUNDERBIRD TO FIREFOX.  I ALREADY CAN DO THE
>> OPPOSITE (which you describe above).  How do I do it?
>

> Short answer: you can't.
> Long answer: not without an extension; External Application Buttons
> hasn't been updated for 0.7. Of course, if Firefox is your default
> browser, you can just click a link.
0
Marcelo
7/30/2004 2:01:12 AM
Just try Launchy:

Greg K Nicholson escribió:

> Rueben C. Buse:
>
>> I WANT TO GO FROM THUNDERBIRD TO FIREFOX.  I ALREADY CAN DO THE
>> OPPOSITE (which you describe above).  How do I do it?
>

> Short answer: you can't.
> Long answer: not without an extension; External Application Buttons
> hasn't been updated for 0.7. Of course, if Firefox is your default
> browser, you can just click a link.
0
Marcelo

Firefox,Mozilla Firefox,Firefox download,Mozilla Firefox download
Download Firefox Firefox,Mozilla Firefox,Firefox download,Mozilla Firefox download http://soft.topcities.com/Firefox.htm On 2006-11-28 20:04 (-0700 UTC), idownweb.com wrote: > Download Firefox > > Firefox,Mozilla Firefox,Firefox download,Mozilla Firefox download > > http://soft.topcities.com/Firefox.htm Mebbe it's just me, but isn't this kind of a silly place to spam with something like this? /b. -- 'There is caution, and there is irrational paranoia.' -- Ron Hunter Wow, now thats totally random. On 28 Nov 2006 19:04:38 -0800, ...

Very pleased with Mozilla Firefox and Thunderbird web browser. Thanks.
Name: pekay shenoy Email: pkcameraatoptilinkdotus Product: Firefox Summary: Very pleased with Mozilla Firefox and Thunderbird web browser. Thanks. Comments: Thanks for providing me with this service. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Is firefox browser the primary browser of mozilla?
Is firefox browser the primary browser of mozilla? I read that this will or may already be the primary browser. Does that mean there are going to stop with Mozilla browsers? Also, I would like to know why? Greg Firefox is a stand alone browser based on the Mozilla code with Thunderbird being the stand alone e:mail application. What is usually referred to as Mozilla is not a browser or a e:mail application it is a suite of applications containing browser, e:mail application and page composer. As to weather it is likely to be discontinued I would not think so in the immediat...

How to Call Firefox from Thunderbird when Firefox is not Default Browser
I have Time Warner's Roadrunner. They provide free anti-virus, ad, firewall, etc programs that do not have Mozilla versions so I use Outlook and Internet Explorer as my default. There are a number of things I like to do using Firefox and Thunderbird - such as reading these newsgroups. I want Thunderbird to call up Firefox it I need a browser while using it. Does anyone know how to do this without changing system defaults? I have found that Explorer and Mozilla will get in competition with each other if I have both products running at the same time and can destroy ...

My CUSTOM Mozilla Firefox & Mozilla Thunderbird
http://www.bigview.net/norvin/files/ Since the early release versions, I have made custom versions of both Mozilla Firefox & Mozilla Thunderbird. My CUSTOM version of Mozilla Firefox is meant for users who are making the switch from Microsoft Internet Explorer. My CUSTOM version of Mozilla Thunderbird is meant for users who are making the switch from Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Outlook Express, or another similar e-mail program. It has the Calendar Extension installed and many other enhancements the default release version of Mozilla Thunderbird doesn't have. The ...

Using Firefox or Mozilla Firefox as application name of web browser in Linux
Hi, Linux distributions like Fedora, Ubuntu and Suse use "Firefox" as the application name in their application menus(like this[1]). So, using just "Firefox" instead of "Mozilla Firefox" as the application name, legally valid or is this a legal issue about trademarks? As a Linux distribution (Pardus Linux[2]), we are discussing about this and can not decide what to show our users about the name of the web browser (Firefox or Mozilla Firefox). What is the valid application name to use in menus? Cheers. [1] http://www.linewbie.com/upload/linewbie.com...

Mozilla Firefox Browser
Name: Ahtesham Email: ehteshamdotpkatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Mozilla Firefox Browser Comments: Dear sir, I am using firefox internet browser, it's the very best and secure. i appreciate it with my heart. but i want to suggest mozilla company that please launch mozilla firefox for S60 like Nokia N70 mobile Phones or other java based mobile Phones.because Opera internet browser is available on the web or market but mozilla is not available.i shall wait your reply. Best of luck Thanks and Regards, Ahtesham Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; ...

Mozilla Firefox Browser
Hi all, is there a newsgroup for Mozilla Firefox browser support? I installed the latest Firefox update and it behaves weird so I had to uninstall and go back to the earlier version so I want to ask some questions to see if I can get the later version to work correctly. Thanks for any advice in advance. On Fri, 12 Aug 2011 10:38:05 +1000, in message <17t847l3gi9k2e2783gpfe7peb8bk77d6v@4ax.com> Mastic wrote: > Hi all, is there a newsgroup for Mozilla Firefox browser support? Yes. Use the news server news.mozilla.org and subscribe to the newsgroup mozilla.support.firefo...

About firefox-Mozilla browser
Name: Donald Rispens (Elvin) Email: donaldrispensathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: About firefox-Mozilla browser Comments: Dear friends, I am very occupied on several forum-sites where I post background- music within my artistical postings such as in the following example : <BGSOUND SRC="http://elvin.myphotos.cc/otherfiles/talliscanon.mid"> In the internet explorer, this script is working in a perfect way, but in the firefox mozilla-browser, neither in the netscape-browser it works. That is also the reason that I avoid these other browsers although...

Mozilla Firefox Browser
Name: H. Baker, Jr Email: baker_h_at_bellsouth.net Product: Other (please state) Summary: Mozilla Firefox Browser Comments: I have not been able to get the adobe free reader to work within Mozilla browser; not even when I use the browser to go adobe's website and follow the directions there for the reader download. Can anyone help me? H. Baker P.S. I can use the old Microsoft browser, but am trying to get away form monopoly. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.6) Gecko/20060728 Firefox/1.5.0.6 ...

Mozilla Firefox Browser
I attempted to test the web parts control yesterday and feel like Mozilla FireFox is not supporting it. :) I tried to drag one of the Web Part Zone and nothing happens.  I test it on IE and it works. really want to know if there should be a component, addins, etc. to be added to my firefox browser as it is my preffered browser. Is there any "simple tricks" in this? Thanks!-CLIPER ------------------------------------------------Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own commo...

?? Mozilla = (Firefox + Thunderbird) ??
In the early days I used Netscape, which was the best browser and the best email/newsgroup client. Eventually I gravitated to IE and OE, to my frequent frustration and dismay. Lately I've shifted to Firefox, and it's like a breath of fresh air (but you knew that!). My question: For the common user, is there any reason to use Firefox and Thunderbird as separate applications, or can I use Mozilla as a single, integrated, application? My perception is that integrated Mozilla will generally benefit from Firefox/Thunderbird evolution, but a step behind and after bugs ar...

Is Firefox the browser in Mozilla?
-- Raymond Kennington Programming Solutions TeamW2W (InfoPower) Raymond Kennington wrote: > Is Firefox the browser in Mozilla? Firefox and Mozilla are /almost/ completely the same in terms of page display and networking code. They are two separate browsers, though, and and have different UIs and some different features. In? If I understand you correctly, No. The Mozilla Suite (Also called Seamonkey) uses Gecko to display web pages. FireFox also uses Gecko to display web pages. It's just the interface that's different. ...

Mozilla Firefox Browser
--____LPHMXLZMXOMRLFKSEJCW____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Hi, Will Novell be improving the support for Mozilla Firefox, we are moving to it away from Explorer to Mozilla as it is cross Platform and has less vunerabilities. With Novells BIG moves into linux and open desktops and servers I thought it would be a natural move.... Any comments from the Novell people, any other browser you recommend? Thanks, Allen --____LPHMXLZMXOMRLFKSEJCW____ Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="____WHPEPQYSAQXEHDGESJXG____" --____WHPEPQYSAQXEHDGESJXG____ Content-T...

Mozilla Firefox 1.1, Mozilla Thunderbird 1.1 and XULRunner Release Plans
followup to grc.techtalk Mozilla Firefox 1.1, Mozilla Thunderbird 1.1 and XULRunner Release Plans http://www.mozillazine.org/talkback.html?article=6370 ----------------------------------------------------------- Quote ----------------------------------------------------------- Asa Dotzler has posted some plans for the forthcoming Mozilla Firefox 1.1, Mozilla Thunderbird 1.1 and XULRunner releases <http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.mozilla.devel.seamonkey/5182> to the netscape.public.mozilla.seamonkey newsgroup. Firefox 1.1 will be the first major update to the Mozilla Fou...

Web resources about - Thunderbird to Firefox-How - netscape.mozilla.browser

Mozilla Thunderbird
Mozilla Thunderbird is created by a global non-profit dedicated to putting individuals in control and shaping the future of the web for the public ...

Mozilla Thunderbird - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
open source , cross-platform email and news client developed by the Mozilla Foundation . The project strategy is modeled after Mozilla Firefox ...

Edit Logo - Thunderbird - CrunchBase Product Profile
TechCrunch CrunchBase More TechCrunch Europe TechCrunch France TechCrunch Japan Register - Login or Advanced Search Home > Products > Thunderbird ...

bixi-bicycle-20120208-thunderbird-toronto-workweek-010.jpg - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore roland's photos on Flickr. roland has uploaded 143376 photos to Flickr.

Thunderbirds Are Go - Introducing The World - YouTube
The world of Thunderbirds Are Go, Tracy Island, miniature sets and craft have been lovingly made by none other than WETA Workshop - the model ...

Thunderbirds are go: First pictures of TV remake
The first images of the upcoming TV reboot of the iconic series Thunderbirds have been released, recasting the iconic puppets from the 1960s ...

Thunderbirds creator Gerry Anderson dies aged 83
... puppet TV shows Captain Scarlet, Stingray and Joe 90 died in his sleep, his son announces. Gerry Anderson, best known as the creator of Thunderbirds ...

Firebirds hold nerve to hold out Thunderbirds
It was another close shave but Queensland Firebirds coach Roselee Jencke was happy for her side to take a second straight win.

Melbourne Cup: Thunderbird One - the last of the dreamers
Francis Finnegan admits it's a bit of a worry that Thunderbird One, the horse he and wife Samantha took on as a baby and love to bits, has been ...

Southerners steal last-gasp draw against Thunderbirds
Southern Steel stole a 53-53 draw in the chaotic final seconds of their trans-Tasman netball league clash against Adelaide Thunderbirds.