The new Google Groups is crap.

You will also like to go back to old Google Groups.
0
Tae
6/9/2013 4:53:41 AM
netscape.mozilla.browser 4970 articles. 0 followers. Follow

How can I get out of my Mozilla's browser the Winamp browser and get back the Google's or Mozilla's browser.
Please I have got to my browser ( I don't know how.) the Winamp browser he behave like virus stick in.But he doesn't has uninstalation section so I can't do anything to get him away from Mozilla's file. I'm not happy of Winamp's behave its like advertisement against a customer's will. Please is there any way to get him away from Mozilla?Please send me exact direction I have tried many ways but he is deeply inside the systeme so when I install new Mozilla he is always here ready to pester me. Thank you for an answer. Richard ...

I love the new firefox. i can definitely notice its increased speed. i can even tell that it works faster than the google chrome browser. thanks for the new browser.
Name: Sam Product: Firefox Summary: I love the new firefox. i can definitely notice its increased speed. i can even tell that it works faster than the google chrome browser. thanks for the new browser. Comments: Just like the summary says, I think the new browser is great. This is in fact the first of anything I have given feedback on the internet. I thought my wireless internet was slow. I guess not. Thanks to this browser I can breeze through pages. Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From U...

New google groups
What do you think of the latest version of Google Groups? http://groups.google.com/ What do you like and not like? -- John Kaster http://blogs.embarcadero.com/johnk Embarcadero Developer Network: http://edn.embarcadero.com Features and bugs: http://qc.embarcadero.com Got source? http://cc.embarcadero.com John, | What do you think of the latest version of Google Groups? I never used the previous version. So I doubt I'll bother to look at the "latest" version. <g> -- Q 12/07/2010 18:37:00 XanaNews Version 1.19.1.278 [Q'sBrokenTool...

crap crap crap crap crap crap crap
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: crap crap crap crap crap crap crap Comments: same crap as always - not responding and shutting down. what's this, like 30 versions now and the same damn problem. why don't you try to fix that. this version was your last chance - I'm going BACK TO Opera. Firefox - worst browser ever. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2.7) Gecko/20100701 Firefox/3.6.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if ...

NEW POST from Google Groups
RAj ...

New Mozilla Browser Deficiencies
I recently upgraded this windoze PC from Mv1.3 to Mv1.6, and have found that Mozilla has gone backwards in a few regards: Mozilla no longer correctly fills in the URL (location/address) field after it successfully does "Domain Guessing" (ie, "automatically add 'www.' and '.com' to the location if a web page isn't found"). (I believe this was lost in Mv1.4) Mozilla insists upon staring at me with an 'eye' (blocked cookie icon) in the lower right status bar. Mv1.3 was better (no 'eye')! I *ALWAYS* block ALL cookies. Cookies ar...

Why is Mozilla legitimizing Google Groups?
As I have noticed this newsgroup in connection with the Twitter question, I have a followup question. The traditional, standards-based discussion medium is Netnews. It's based on an open distribution protocol (NNTP) and an very common article format (RFC 1036) that is _very_ similar to e-mail (RFC 2822). This also makes it very easy to gate News with mailing lists and vice versa. Mozilla provides most discussion groups as mailing lists and newsgroups. But recently, there is a trend to use Google groups only (Test Pilot) or Google Groups gated only with a mailing list (tb-...

crap crap crap crap crap crap crap #2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: crap crap crap crap crap crap crap Comments: same crap as always - not responding and shutting down. what's this, like 30 versions now and the same damn problem. why don't you try to fix that. this version was your last chance - I'm going BACK TO Opera. Firefox - worst browser ever. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2.7) Gecko/20100701 Firefox/3.6.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if ...

Add New feather for Mozilla browser
Name: Nadav Wolfin Email: golash69atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Add New feather for Mozilla browser Comments: Hello Mozilla administrator, my name is Nadav Wolfin from Israel. I try to do an action in your great browser but without successful. I think to my self that i wont this feather in the next Mozilla update. Description: When i press on the Recent Pages Control i get a list of pages but i cant open one of them in a new tab. it's happened to me several times. think about that. good luck. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1...

Mozilla Google Group for CSS discussion
Is there a dedicated Google Group for discussing CSS support in Firefox? netscape.public.mozilla.layout seems just full of spam. I've searched with Google and only found three groups. This one, mozilla.dev.platform and mozilla-labs. A while back I seem to remember seeing a lot more groups. Now there just seems to be a lot of spam-filled netscape.public.* groups. Thanks pd an0n1m0us@gmail.com wrote: > Is there a dedicated Google Group for discussing CSS support in Firefox? > > netscape.public.mozilla.layout > > seems just full of spam. > > I'v...

Introducing mozilla::UniquePtr and mozilla::MakeUnique for |new T| and |new T[]| resources
Hey all, mfbt recently picked up mozilla::UniquePtr<T or T[]>, a smart pointer for objects created using |new| or |new[]|. UniquePtr will automatically |delete| or |delete[]| its pointer when it's destroyed. (You can also define custom deletion policies if you want.) Additionally, you can safely embed UniquePtr in properly-written container classes. This is dangerous or impossible with the current alternatives, because they consider the act of copying to *move* the pointer out of the source object (mutating it), into the sink object. mfbt also gained MakeUnique, which wor...

New message posted from Google groups
this msg posted from google ! reply from forums <raj.jeeva@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1156909813.747094.43230@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com... > this msg posted from google ! > ...

SM is incompatible with the new Google groups
Clicking on a link in usenet bring me there: http://groups.google.com/groups?safe=off&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&as_umsgid=50f8adad$0$8985$ba4acef3@reader.news.orange.fr where we can read in a RED bar: Les anciens Google Groupes vont bient�t dispara�tre, mais votre navigateur est incompatible <http://support.google.com/a/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=33864> avec la nouvelle version. Ray_Net wrote: > Clicking on a link in usenet bring me there: > http://groups.google.com/groups?safe=off&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&as_umsgid=50f8adad$0$8985$ba4acef3@reader.news...

Google's new browser
Google to unveil new browser Tuesday. I do like alot of Google's apps, but it'll have to be very sleek/fast before I'd ever abandon FF... http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2008/09/fresh-take-on-browser.html ...

Web resources about - The new Google Groups is crap. - netscape.mozilla.browser

Google
× Öfter hier? als Startseite festlegen Ja Nein danke Suche Bilder Videos Maps News Shopping Mail Mehr Übersetzer Bücher Scholar Blogs YouTube ...

Google - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the corporation. For the search engine, see Google Search . For other uses, see Google (disambiguation) . Menlo Park , ...

Google - CrunchBase
Google provides search and advertising services, which together aim to organize and monetize the world's information. In addition to its dominant ...

Google - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the corporation. For the search engine, see Google Search . For other uses, see Google (disambiguation) . Googleplex, Mountain ...

Page Has Moved
about dmoz - help The page you attempted to access does not exist on this site. The closest matches are: Computers Computers/Companies Open ...

A Googler - Twitter
News and updates from Google

Google
Google's official YouTube channel.

In The Plex: How Google Thinks, Works, and Shapes Our Lives - Amazon
Few companies in history have ever been as successful and as admired as Google, the company that has transformed the Internet and become an indispensable ...

Google+ - iTunes
Real-life sharing rethought for the web, wherever you are Google+ for mobile makes sharing the right things with the right people a lot simpler. ...

Google Mobile
Music, Books, Apps and Movies available anywhere. Now your favorite entertainment is all in one place that's accessible from the Web and any ...