Some JPGs not showing - Pale Moon

Very strange behavior. I'm finding that
Pale Moon drops out some JPGs. I've tried
to narrow it down using a local webpage,
but even with the most basic HTML some
images are missing. I also tried updating
to the latest version of PM (15.1). Firefox,
which is said the be virtually the same
browser, shows the images fine.

0
Mayayana
11/29/2012 5:14:14 PM
netscape.mozilla.browser 4970 articles. 0 followers. Follow

 Aha. I figured it out. This might be useful
to some. I had added a line to usercontent.css
to block web bugs, based on samples I found
online. It turned out the samples were wrong
and produced unpredictable image blocking.
What I had was this:

IMG[width*="1"] {display: none !important;}

 I'm now getting 1x1 web bugs blocked without
blocking images by using this:

IMG[width="1"] {display: none !important;}
IMG[width=1] {display: none !important;}

The asterisk was the problem, and was not necessary.

0
Mayayana

Mozilla firfox: does not show the xml page on the browser. (very strange) it works on other browsers.
Hi, i came across this and it seems very strange. mozilla firefox does not show up this xml file... i m trying to see the xml in a browser using an xslt.... Code for for Topic_Publications_xml.xml (it is extending publications.xml) <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?> <?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="Topic_publications_xsl.xsl"?> <!DOCTYPE root [ <!ENTITY about SYSTEM "publications.xml"> ]> <root> &about; </root> code for publications.xml <?xml version="1...

How can I get out of my Mozilla's browser the Winamp browser and get back the Google's or Mozilla's browser.
Please I have got to my browser ( I don't know how.) the Winamp browser he behave like virus stick in.But he doesn't has uninstalation section so I can't do anything to get him away from Mozilla's file. I'm not happy of Winamp's behave its like advertisement against a customer's will. Please is there any way to get him away from Mozilla?Please send me exact direction I have tried many ways but he is deeply inside the systeme so when I install new Mozilla he is always here ready to pester me. Thank you for an answer. Richard ...

How to enable/disable image show in Mozilla's Web browser?
Hello, I use a slow dial-up modem account (only 24000 due to poor phone system here) and I mostly surf the Web without images. Once in a while, I will enable images for download. How can I load the images without refreshing/reloading current the Web page? I have PrefBar install to turn on/off on the fly. If images were not loaded and I enable images, then I have to do a manual refresh/reload. Thank you in advance. :) -- "After World War III, the ants will still be around." --unknown /\___/\ / /\ /\ \ Phillip (Ant) @ http://antfarm.ma.cx & http://...

Imgur.com's image not showing up in the latest Mozilla web browsers?
Hello. http://imgur.com/8IFLFoJ doesn't show up in SeaMonkey and Firefox for multiple users, computers, and OSes. How come? :( Thank you in advance. :) -- "Ladies and gentlemen, hoboes and tramps... Crosseyed Mosquitoes and bow-legged ants... I've come to tell you the story..." --Bob Holman /\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site) / /\ /\ \ Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net | |o o| | \ _ / If crediting, then use Ant nickname and AQFL URL/link. ( ) If e-mailing, the...

Is firefox browser the primary browser of mozilla?
Is firefox browser the primary browser of mozilla? I read that this will or may already be the primary browser. Does that mean there are going to stop with Mozilla browsers? Also, I would like to know why? Greg Firefox is a stand alone browser based on the Mozilla code with Thunderbird being the stand alone e:mail application. What is usually referred to as Mozilla is not a browser or a e:mail application it is a suite of applications containing browser, e:mail application and page composer. As to weather it is likely to be discontinued I would not think so in the immediat...

Suggestion for Mozilla Firebird or Mozilla Browser
Hi I'm not sure if this could be done, but I was hoping you might be able to incorporate a plugin for FB or Mozilla Browser to include antivirus software in the toolbar section. I think it is a plug-in and I'm not sure if it's in the setup of Norton Antivirus or within Internet Explorer itself. I know that IE has Norton Antivirus as a toolbar on their browser. Can the same be done with Mozilla? Beryle Manz Beryle Manz wrote: > Hi > > I'm not sure if this could be done, but I was hoping you might be able > to incorporate a plugin for ...

Show videos showing goodness of Mozilla and others
Name: Álvaro Miguel Email: alvaromiguelqathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Show videos showing goodness of Mozilla and others Comments: Please make videos like trailers of free software showing us fast and others detailing, the different options or goodness of the programs because we don't have many times someone how teach us how it works and why it's better. It will be a attractive and fast way to show us the different programs on youtube.com or your official web pages. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2.2) Geck...

Images show at design time but do not show in browser
I am using Win XP Pro SP2 and have VS 2003 pro installed. I recently installed ASP.NET 1.1 and could not get the images to show at run time in the browser (IE7). I downloaded and installed VWD 2005 Express and am in the process of learning to use it. When I build a web page on my PC and then run it on my PC using IE7 browser, the images do not display (just a box with red x). In design mode they show fine. I am using images from my project folder, so I don't know why they will not display in my browser. I tried using Firefox and they still do not show. <asp:Image ID="Image1" runat="...

datalist does not show images in firefox browser but in explorer they show up?
Hi I have a datalist on my page that retrieves image from the database table. problem is in Firefix browswer it does not show any images on the screen but in internet explorer it does? The code is below. Would be grateful if someone could advise of any problem   <asp:DataList width= "375px" ID="DataList1" runat="server" DataKeyField="FootballerID" DataSourceID="ObjectDataSource4" style="margin-top: 0px" >   <HeaderTemplate> Results </HeaderTemplate>   <ItemTemplate>   <di...

Browser Privacy Mozilla and IE & tips for Mozilla
In more recent Mozilla browsers you can type about:config in the address bar. This will load a very detailed and option filled way to configure Mozilla. Look for a line that says "network.http.sendRefererHeader" it has an integer of 2, which in this setting allows web sites to see the preaveious web site you came from, commenly called a Referer. Yes it's spelled that way, don't ask me why. If you change this 2 to 0 it will not give this information to sites, which I beleave IE and all other browsers commenly used do. Also it is possible to change your user-agent string...

IW 14
Hi, How show a unsupported browser error in the unsupported browser? IW 14.0.13. -- Arno Garrels > {quote:title=Arno Garrels wrote:}{quote} > Hi, > > How show a unsupported browser error in the unsupported browser? > IW 14.0.13. > > -- > Arno Garrels The error is shown automatically. If you have FireFox please download and install User Agent Switcher (a FF extension) and change your user agent string. You will then receive the error. You may customize the error message/page/layout, using one of many alternative. Please check http://iwdemos.co...

Mozilla Browser
Name: Tarlochan singh Email: loyallovelyatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Mozilla Browser Comments: Dear Sir/Madam i am regular user of mozilla. it is very good product and this is my favorite product but i face a problem only one time when i open the www.vfs-usa.co.in in the mozilla its not work proper like windows internet explorer. Please check and correct that problem. The problem is its not properly open the site, when i fill the form and save then open in IE is same but Mozilla change the state name and i face some other problems. Please check these problem an...

Mozilla browser
Hi, i'm looking for some way to incorporate the browser itself into my application. I only need to put there somehow the browser pane and display the webpage I want. Is it legal to do it? how can I do it? Brona Bronislav Klucka wrote: >Hi, i'm looking for some way to incorporate the browser itself into my application. I only need to put there somehow the browser pane and display the webpage I want. Is it legal to do it? how can I do it? > > I think you need to ask in netscape.public.mozilla.embedding -- Warning: May contain traces of nuts. On 2004-0...

mozilla browser
Name: Frank Hoekstra Email: pph_at_bigpond.net.au Product: Mozilla Suite Summary: mozilla browser Comments: I loaded some dvd printable titles ,just covers nothing illegal over the net I can't remember wich URl it was i typed in dvd film covers. and whoops it crabbed all my bookmarks and woosh they were gone. to no whereland. Now i can't even get my toolbar to work I reloaded Mozilla and still nothing happens. (toolbar) What do i do . I run a Mac G4 dual 867 clockspeed 1.5 gig of ram Can you please help me Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac O...

To Show or Not to Show
Hi ;) I have a DataSet where i want to check a value for each row ..then depending on the value for each row i want to show or hide something inside the datagrid ...is this possible ? cant find the right way to do it the main thing is to show or hide a label in every row of the Datagrid Thanks in advance for any help Cheers Are they associated?Loop through each item: if ( myitem(i) == whatever ) myrow(i) = "" (I assume you don't want the whole row to disappear) End LoopPicky Yes they are associated .... In the database theres a field w...

Web resources about - Some JPGs not showing - Pale Moon - netscape.mozilla.browser

Stocks drop, pulling S&P 500 into the red for the year
U.S. stocks veered lower on the last day of the year as the market headed for a sluggish end to 2015. The modest losses in early trading Thursday ...

‘Affluenza’ Mom Tonya Couch or Comedian Carrot Top? Twitter Wants to Know
When Tonya Couch , the mother of “Affluenza” teen Ethan Couch, was extradited to the United States on Thursday, social media noticed something ...

MarTech Today: Twitter’s Mac Client, Big Data To Win Back Users & What’s An Ad Network?
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. From Marketing ...

British Lawmaker Suspended for Sexting 17-Year-Old, Offering to 'Spank' Her
Welcome to Big Time Small-Time Dicks , a regular column on The Slot that explores local politicians, small-town scandals, and everything else ...

California Shooter's Friend Indicted on Gun, Terror Charges
Indictment of man tied to California shooters alleges weapons deception, terror conspiracy

5 New Year’s Resolution Suggestions for CEOs fhrom the Crisis Guy
So the New Year is upon us and it’s time to start jotting down a resolution or two. For those that sit in the hot seat, allow me to offer you ...

Record flooding shuts down I-55 near St. Louis
Chicago Tribune Record flooding shuts down I-55 near St. Louis Chicago Tribune An unusual outbreak of December tornadoes and other violent ...

Apple TV Brawl results: Apple solidly wins the 4K debate for now – and here’s why
Yesterday, we gave you the chance to speak your mind on Apple’s choice to omit 4K video support from the latest Apple TV — did Apple blow it, ...

Air Canada passengers' 40 minutes of turbulence on Shanghai to Toronto flight
CBC.ca Air Canada passengers' 40 minutes of turbulence on Shanghai to Toronto flight CBC.ca Air Canada passengers on a plane arriving in Toronto ...

Twitter didn't make its new Mac app
Twitter did not make its new and updated Mac app in-house, according to a tweet from a former employee and a report from The Verge . The new ...