seamonkey and shockwave flash

I cant seem to get shockwave flash to work on my pc...any suggestions?
I must be doing something wrong

thanks
0
bstern
2/4/2006 12:47:12 AM
netscape.mozilla.browser 4970 articles. 0 followers. Follow

bstern wrote:
> I cant seem to get shockwave flash to work on my pc...any suggestions?
> I must be doing something wrong

Re-install it from
http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash
The installer usually autodetects any available browser.
After that, Shockwave should be listed in Help -> About Plug-ins

--
Holger
0

More crashes with Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102 in SeaMonkey v2.0.10 web browser?
Hello. Is it me or does Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102 plugin crash SeaMonkey v2.0.10 more than the previous Flash versions? Thank you in advance. :) -- "For an ant to have wings would be his (her) undoing." --Iranian /\___/\ Phil./Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site) / /\ /\ \ Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net | |o o| | \ _ / If crediting, then use Ant nickname and AQFL URL/link. ( ) If e-mailing, then axe ANT from its address if needed. Ant is currently not listening to any songs on thi...

Mozilla SeaMonkey and Mozilla Sunbird on U3 Smart flash drives
Hello, everyone! My name is Valeria Zysman and I type from Buenos Aires. Well, you'll see, there's a mobile platform for USB flash drives called U3 Smart (http://u3.com/), which is designed by SanDisk. U3 Smart flash drives run on Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP (all versions and service packs) and Windows Vista (all versions and service packs as well). It is similar to PortableApps.com platform but is NOT a PortableApps.com platform. For instance, Mozilla Firefox and Mozilla Thunderbird U3 Smart builds update without the need of reinstall all the whole program itself but the...

How can I get out of my Mozilla's browser the Winamp browser and get back the Google's or Mozilla's browser.
Please I have got to my browser ( I don't know how.) the Winamp browser he behave like virus stick in.But he doesn't has uninstalation section so I can't do anything to get him away from Mozilla's file. I'm not happy of Winamp's behave its like advertisement against a customer's will. Please is there any way to get him away from Mozilla?Please send me exact direction I have tried many ways but he is deeply inside the systeme so when I install new Mozilla he is always here ready to pester me. Thank you for an answer. Richard ...

Mozilla Firefox Seamonkey -- Flash crash
Until a week ago Flash was working in Mozilla 1.7.13, Firefox and Seamonkey. Now when I go to previously working websites they all just quit and I get the following error: ---[Exception Information]------------ Access Violation (hardware generated,portable,fatal) Read Access at address 72507846h Exception Address = 1674d5f3 <FLASHWIN> (#5377) obj #0:0017d5f3 Thread: Ordinal TID: 140, TID: 1, Priority: 0200h Process: PID: 75, Parent: 28, Status: 16 SS:ESP=0053:0017e6dc EFLAGS=00012246 CS:EIP=005b:1674d5f3 EBP =72507846 EAX=02d88390 EBX=02d880...

Mozilla Seamonkey 2.1 Web Browser
The SeaMonkey Web Browser has been updated: http://www.seamonkey-project.org/ ...

Flash Problem on SGI machine with Mozilla Browser
Hello, I am using an SGI O2 machine 6.5 O/S, w/ a Mozilla 1.4 browser, visiting a site that requires a x-shockwave-flash plugin. I am taken to the macromedia page for the plugin but the specific plugin is not available. It lists a Netscape Plugin as compatible which I download and followed the instructions as to the installation as best I could. On completion it did not work, could anyone say why it did not, and what is the solution The files untarred were : ShockwaveFlash.class libflashplayer.so which were placed in /usr/freeware/mozilla/plugins and subsequently in almo...

New Mozilla Seamonkey Web Browser 2.09
http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.0.9/ Security, stability, and lots of bug fixes. default wrote: > http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.0.9/ > > Security, stability, and lots of bug fixes. > > 2.0.10 is out. http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.0.10/ A Security fix. Edmund "Ed" <ed@kdtc.net> wrote in message news:iada1m$h1u$1@news.grc.com... > default wrote: >> http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.0.9/ >> >> Security, stability, and lots of ...

Mozilla SeaMonkey 2.3.3 Web Browser
Release Notes: http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.3/ Downloads: http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/ ...

Mozilla SeaMonkey 2.10.1 Web Browser
New SeaMonkey 2.10.1 http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/ ...

Mozilla Seamonkey Web Browser 2.4.1
http://www.seamonkey-project.org/ Release Notes: http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.4/ ...

New Mozilla Seamonkey Web Browser 2.3
http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/ default wrote : > http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/ Thanks for the info. It's been a long time since I used this one, think I'll give it another whirl! ;-) -- Zo "Ladies, leave your clothes here and spend the afternoon having a good time." -- A sign in a laundry in Rome. Zo wrote: > default wrote : >> http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/ > > Thanks for the info. It's been a long time since I used this one, > think I'll give it another whirl! ;-) > ...

Having problems with "Threads with Unread" in mozilla.support.seamonkey on news.mozilla.org in SeaMonkey v1.06.
Hello, I seem to have found another problem after uninstalling Mozilla v1.7.13 (kept my profiles and did not delete my Mozilla folder/directory to copy the extensions and plugins) and installing SeaMonkey v1.06 last night in Windows XP Pro. SP2 (all updates). 2 screen shots: http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9589/mozillasupportseamonkeyec0.gif .... I can't seem to make "Threads with Unread" work in mozilla.support.seamonkey newsgroup on news.mozilla.org news server. I tried unsubscribing, resubscribing, changing options, compacting (compact if 100+ KB in se...

Flash works, but Shockwave does not (Mozilla 1.5, Win XP)
(I apologise if this gets posted twice; I first tried via my ISP's usenet server but that did not appear to work, so now I'm posting via Google) Using this test page: http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/welcome/ Flash is working, but Shockwave is not. I get the puzzle piece and "Click here to get the plugin" in the Shockwave area. So, I click the puzzle and the "get the plugin" on the popup, and it takes me to where I can download the plugin. I download it, quit Mozilla (and the "quick start" Mozilla icon in the system tray), and run the in...

Seamonkey emulating Mozilla suite in "browser" field
I got a message from Yahoo Messenger that avatars are not supported with my browser (Seamonkey 1.0.1), only blah blah including Firefox and Mozilla Suite 1.7.6 or higher are supported. Now I recall that it is possible to send out info that my browser is Mozilla Suite or Firefox. What is the exact procedure to do that, please somebody tell me. --Ken Rudolph Ken Rudolph wrote: > I got a message from Yahoo Messenger that avatars are not supported > with my browser (Seamonkey 1.0.1), only blah blah including Firefox > and Mozilla Suite 1.7.6 or higher are support...

Web resources about - seamonkey and shockwave flash - netscape.mozilla.browser

The Hawaiian Seamonkey
Diving, eating, gardening, loving the Big Island of Hawaii

The SeaMonkey® Project
The SeaMonkey project is a community effort to develop the SeaMonkeyall-in-one internet application suite (see below).Such a software suite was ...

SeaMonkey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
cross-platform Internet suite . It is the continuation of the former Mozilla Application Suite , based on the same source code. Core Mozilla ...

Review: SeaMonkey 1.1.8 for the Mac
SeaMonkey 1.1.8, the Mozilla Foundation's all-in-one Internet application, combines browsing, e-mail, HTML editing, and IRC chat.

SeaMonkey 2.3 Beta 1 arrives for testing
Based on the same Gecko browser engine as Firefox 6, SeaMonkey 2.3 Beta 1 has been released for testing. It offers improvements to WebGL that ...

SeaMonkey Offers Browser, E-Mail, and Chat
... resuscitated a group of Internet tools built by Netscapewhose spin-off, Mozilla, brought out the popular Firefox Web browser. Renamed SeaMonkey ...

SeaMonkey, Mozilla's all-in-one Internet suite, releases new beta
The SeaMonkey Project has released SeaMonkey 2.1 Beta 3 , a version that makes a lot of new functionality available to a wide audience for the ...

SeaMonkey review
Browse the web, work with mail, chat in IRC and edit HTML

SeaMonkey 2.33
... advanced e-mail, newsgroup and feed client, IRC chat, and HTML editing made simple, all your Internet needs in one application. The SeaMonkey ...

Seamonkey 1.1 Released
stuuf writes "Version 1.1 of the Seamonkey Internet Application Suite is now available, with quite a few improvements over the 1.0 series. Some ...