Error code 500. Message: Internal Server Error

A day ago, all of a sudden, I just started having a problem (only in
Firefox (1.5.07) - NOT in Opera or IE_. When every I get to a site where
where I link to an https page, I get this diagnostic:
       Error code 500. Message: Internal Server Error.
These are two of the URLs that give me trouble:
+++++++++++++++++++++++
https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin?service=mail&passive=tru...
https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify2?.page=p1&.partner=&.intl...
+++++++++++++++++++++++
I've uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox and have cleared all personal
data, cookies, files, directories, etc. I'm stuck!  What can I do?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Trish
0
trish_th
10/19/2006 6:37:46 AM
netscape.mozilla.browser 4970 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Only Firefox Get "Error code 500. Message: Internal Server Error"
I just started having a problem in Firefox 1.5.07, but not Opera or IE, when every I get to a site where where I'm directed to an htpps page, I get this diagnostic: Error code 500. Message: Internal Server Error. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox and have cleared all personal data, cookies, files, directories, etc. I'm stuck! What can I do? Thanks a lot for your help. Trish Trish wrote: > I just started having a problem in Firefox 1.5.07, but not Opera or > IE, when every I get to a site where where I'm directed to an htpps > page, I g...

Server Error: HTTP Error 500.19
I got the following error while trying to make a test WCF project on VistaServer Error HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server ErrorDescription: The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid. Error Code: 0x80070005 Notification: BeginRequest Module: IIS Web Core Requested URL: http://localhost:80/ProductsService/ProductsService.svc Physical Path: C:\Test\ProductsService\ProductsService\ProductsService.svc Logon User: Not yet determined Logon Method: Not yet determined Handler: Not yet determined Config Error: Cannot read configura...

Message="The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error."
 HI,when I try to call a simple web method with parameters using HTTP Post I am getting this error "Message="The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.""  This My Web Method [WebMethod]        public string getDataWithParm1(string aaa)        {            string ss= "yytry";            ss =ss + " asdfg" ;            r...

Web Service Error : The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error
Hi i am getting an error when trying a simple web service. if i run both the web service and the client .aspx page on the same server it works fine, But when i put it on a different server it doesnt work at all and gives me this error"System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at HttpUtils.HttpPost(String URI, String Parameters) in e:\Websites\C#\Live\CMS\Trunk\App_Code\siteFunctions\HttpUtils.cs:line 35"UserApi.asmx  [WebMethod] public string HelloName(string name) { ...

The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error
Hi  String strUrl = "http://catalogues.cataloguecentral.com.au/global/search/search.aspx?";              // Create a request using a URL that can receive a post.         WebRequest request = WebRequest.Create(strUrl);        // Set the Method property of the request to POST.        request.Method = "POST";        // Create POST data and convert it to a byte array. &...

The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error
I have a VB.Net application where I am posting to an HTTP server that has a classic asp page and I am getting the following exception (it's throwing the exception on line 13).  Does anyone know how to troubleshoot this?  thanks  : <EXCEPTION> The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error </EXCEPTION> 1                            PostData = "externalID=" ID2 Dim strPath As ...

remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.

he remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.

The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
 System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.     i implemented the search functionality in the website searchdotnet some application i got ,i inegrated it ,it works fine localhost but on server i created some problemMark As Answer If my reply helped you. It means that an exception occured , you can specify in the web.config to show the exact exception to remote hosts.what is the <customErrors> configuration in your web.config ?   J.W.Please click "Mark as Answer" on this post if it helps you...

The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
When I remote access in website by application on window to extract data I have error : The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. This is my code : Dim PostData As String = _ "__VIEWSTATE=" & tmpvs & _ "&txtUserName=" & UserID & _ "&txtPassword=" & PWord & _ "&chkPersistant=1" & _ "&btnSignIn=SignIn" '& _ Dim Data() As Byte = encoding.GetBytes(PostData) Dim LoginReq As Net.HttpWebRequest = Net.WebRequest.Create(loginURL) With LoginReq .KeepAlive = Fals...

Error 500 Internal Server Error
I have recently upgraded from Netware 5.0 to Netware 6.5. I was running Groupwise 6.5 on Netware 5.0 and had a problem with webaccess not sending messages. After running into reinstallation problems with directory services because I was on netware 5, I upgraded to 5.1 and then to 6.5 netware. Everything is loading and working fine now except that when I click "Go" on the webaccess page I get a Server Error 500 instead of the login page. I have tried several things from various TIDs with no luck inlcuding reinstallations of webaccess and the web server. I've also...

Internal Server Error (Error 500)
Hello We are using BM 3.8.4 and Netware 6.5 sp5. We are a school, and after rolling out a new student information system, the Bordermanager proxy is (almost daily now), reporting an Internal Server Error (Error 500) that locks the teachers out of the system. We have had this problem sporadically in the past, but it is almost daily now that I have to restart the Bordermanager server. I am planning today to use the proxy.cfg file as posted from Craig Johnson, mainly to change the lines of PassContentLength=1, IgnoreContentLength=1, and IgnoreContenetLengthCheck=1 as those seem to...

The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. #3
I am trying to access a web site using below snippet HttpWebRequest httpWebRequest = (HttpWebRequest)WebRequest.Create(url); HttpWebResponse webResponse = (HttpWebResponse)httpWebRequest.GetResponse(); This is occuring for particular web site and rest of the web site working fine.  Error:  The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() -532459699...  Also, i tried with below options 1. Adding Credential likeNetworkCredential networkCredential = new NetworkCredential("user name", "pwd", &qu...

The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. #2
I am testing a utility program that loops through my localhost and pulls out all of the meta tag information and page titles.   After I do a recursive directory search and have all of the pages i convert the directory path's to urls and call the pages using the following code WebClient wc = new WebClient(uri); string page = wc.DownloadString(uri); This seems to work fine for the first few sites, however at a certain point i start getting (The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.).  Nothing is wrong with the URI however it just seems to st...

Web resources about - Error code 500. Message: Internal Server Error - netscape.mozilla.browser