Embedding video in Mozilla and I.E.

I was interested by the post of �lvaro G. Vicario on the way to 
vizualize video inside the web page.
I have tried the solution he proposes and the conclusions are :
- With I.E. both following code works well
<embed src="data/video1.wmv" type="video/x-ms-wmv" width="320" 
height="240"></embed>
(I was using that code).
or
<embed type="application/x-mplayer2" width="320" height="240" 
src="data/video1.wmv"></embed>

- With Mozilla 1.6 , none of these codes works (I only see the WMP 
window with commands but nothing is active). If I look at the error 
message it says "Le format n'est pas pris en charge" i.e. It seems to do 
not recognize the file.

My system is XP Pro/I.E. 6/ Mozilla 1.6/ Window Media Player 9.

If anybody has a good way to vizualize wmv videos inside web page, I 
will be very intested as it is for a teaching project in an university 
and the Computer Center recently decides to adopt only Mozilla on their 
machines !


0
Jaco
2/12/2004 4:32:17 PM
netscape.mozilla.browser 4970 articles. 0 followers. Follow

9 Replies
226 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 45

Jaco wrote:

> I was interested by the post of �lvaro G. Vicario on the way to 
> vizualize video inside the web page.
> I have tried the solution he proposes and the conclusions are :
> - With I.E. both following code works well
> <embed src="data/video1.wmv" type="video/x-ms-wmv" width="320" 
> height="240"></embed>
> (I was using that code).
> or
> <embed type="application/x-mplayer2" width="320" height="240" 
> src="data/video1.wmv"></embed>
> 
> - With Mozilla 1.6 , none of these codes works (I only see the WMP 
> window with commands but nothing is active). If I look at the error 
> message it says "Le format n'est pas pris en charge" i.e. It seems to do 
> not recognize the file.
> 
> My system is XP Pro/I.E. 6/ Mozilla 1.6/ Window Media Player 9.
> 
> If anybody has a good way to vizualize wmv videos inside web page, I 
> will be very intested as it is for a teaching project in an university 
> and the Computer Center recently decides to adopt only Mozilla on their 
> machines !

http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/struct/objects.html

-- 
Pete.

"Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot, others transform a 
yellow spot into the sun." - Pablo Picasso
0
Pete
2/12/2004 4:46:40 PM
The careful reading of the given "Object" page don't give me any working 
solution !
I can include my <embed... tag inside an <object>.... tag, it works the 
same with I.E. but not with Mozilla.

Any working example is needed .


Le 12/02/2004 17:46, Pete a &eacute;crit :
> Jaco wrote:
> 
>> I was interested by the post of �lvaro G. Vicario on the way to 
>> vizualize video inside the web page.
>> I have tried the solution he proposes and the conclusions are :
>> - With I.E. both following code works well
>> <embed src="data/video1.wmv" type="video/x-ms-wmv" width="320" 
>> height="240"></embed>
>> (I was using that code).
>> or
>> <embed type="application/x-mplayer2" width="320" height="240" 
>> src="data/video1.wmv"></embed>
>>
>> - With Mozilla 1.6 , none of these codes works (I only see the WMP 
>> window with commands but nothing is active). If I look at the error 
>> message it says "Le format n'est pas pris en charge" i.e. It seems to 
>> do not recognize the file.
>>
>> My system is XP Pro/I.E. 6/ Mozilla 1.6/ Window Media Player 9.
>>
>> If anybody has a good way to vizualize wmv videos inside web page, I 
>> will be very intested as it is for a teaching project in an university 
>> and the Computer Center recently decides to adopt only Mozilla on 
>> their machines !
> 
> 
> http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/struct/objects.html
> 
0
Jaco
2/13/2004 8:27:36 AM
Jaco wrote:

>> Jaco wrote:
>> 
>>> I was interested by the post of �lvaro G. Vicario on the way to 
>>> vizualize video inside the web page. I have tried the solution he
>>> proposes and the conclusions are : - With I.E. both following
>>> code works well <embed src="data/video1.wmv"
>>> type="video/x-ms-wmv" width="320" height="240"></embed> (I was
>>> using that code). or <embed type="application/x-mplayer2"
>>> width="320" height="240" src="data/video1.wmv"></embed>
>>> 
>>> - With Mozilla 1.6 , none of these codes works (I only see the
>>> WMP window with commands but nothing is active). If I look at the
>>> error message it says "Le format n'est pas pris en charge" i.e.
>>> It seems to do not recognize the file.
>>> 
>>> My system is XP Pro/I.E. 6/ Mozilla 1.6/ Window Media Player 9.
>>> 
>>> If anybody has a good way to vizualize wmv videos inside web
>>> page, I will be very intested as it is for a teaching project in
>>> an university and the Computer Center recently decides to adopt
>>> only Mozilla on their machines !
>> 
>> 
>> Le 12/02/2004 17:46, Pete a &eacute;crit :
>> 
>> http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/struct/objects.html>
> 
> The careful reading of the given "Object" page don't give me any 
> working solution ! I can include my <embed... tag inside an 
> <object>.... tag, it works the same with I.E. but not with Mozilla.
> 
> Any working example is needed .

http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/javascript/excerpt/learnwebdesign_chap22/
http://www.jaewerks.com/ccv/DOCUMENT/T9.HTM
http://ar.utmb.edu/areas/classes/htgwebembedcontrolschild.asp

Or for more info:

http://www.google.com/search?&q=streaming+video+object+tag
http://www.google.com/search?q=object+tag+video

Note: bottom posting is the preferred method in these groups. Merci.

-- 
Pete.

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
- Albert Einstein
0
Pete
2/13/2004 12:16:29 PM
Thanks for the links.
I will read that carefully. In fact, even I am not a true specialist of 
web developpment (I am a teacher) I have some notions for that and I 
succeded to put videos on the web pages inside <object> tags both for 
I.E. and Mozilla. The problem is that for I.E., I must have .wmv files 
and for Mozilla .mov files. So I have to create each time 2 different 
files of the same video (more time, more space etc...
I was looking for a unique solution.
Thanks for Microsoft and Apple war !
Best regards


Le 13/02/2004 13:16, Pete a &eacute;crit :

> Jaco wrote:
> 
>>> Jaco wrote:
>>>
>>>> I was interested by the post of �lvaro G. Vicario on the way to 
>>>> vizualize video inside the web page. I have tried the solution he
>>>> proposes and the conclusions are : - With I.E. both following
>>>> code works well <embed src="data/video1.wmv"
>>>> type="video/x-ms-wmv" width="320" height="240"></embed> (I was
>>>> using that code). or <embed type="application/x-mplayer2"
>>>> width="320" height="240" src="data/video1.wmv"></embed>
>>>>
>>>> - With Mozilla 1.6 , none of these codes works (I only see the
>>>> WMP window with commands but nothing is active). If I look at the
>>>> error message it says "Le format n'est pas pris en charge" i.e.
>>>> It seems to do not recognize the file.
>>>>
>>>> My system is XP Pro/I.E. 6/ Mozilla 1.6/ Window Media Player 9.
>>>>
>>>> If anybody has a good way to vizualize wmv videos inside web
>>>> page, I will be very intested as it is for a teaching project in
>>>> an university and the Computer Center recently decides to adopt
>>>> only Mozilla on their machines !
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Le 12/02/2004 17:46, Pete a &eacute;crit :
>>>
>>> http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/struct/objects.html>
>>
>>
>> The careful reading of the given "Object" page don't give me any 
>> working solution ! I can include my <embed... tag inside an 
>> <object>.... tag, it works the same with I.E. but not with Mozilla.
>>
>> Any working example is needed .
> 
> 
> http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/javascript/excerpt/learnwebdesign_chap22/
> http://www.jaewerks.com/ccv/DOCUMENT/T9.HTM
> http://ar.utmb.edu/areas/classes/htgwebembedcontrolschild.asp
> 
> Or for more info:
> 
> http://www.google.com/search?&q=streaming+video+object+tag
> http://www.google.com/search?q=object+tag+video
> 
> Note: bottom posting is the preferred method in these groups. Merci.
> 
0
Jaco
2/13/2004 4:42:19 PM
On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 17:32:17 +0100, Jaco wrote:
> <embed type="video/x-ms-wmv" .........
> <embed type="application/x-mplayer2" .........

You probably need to have a plugin that supports and declares to support
these mime types. Type about:plugins in your Gecko browser location bar
(Mozilla, Firefox or whatever) and check that point. I particularly have
this:

Windows Media Player Plug-in Dynamic Link Library
File name: npdsplay.dll



-- 
-- 
-+ �lvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain - ICQ 46788716
+- http://www.demogracia.com (la web de humor para mayores de 100 a�os)
++ �Sonr�e, que te vamos a hacer una foto para la esquela�
--
0
Alvaro
2/14/2004 12:03:15 AM
Thanks for the answer.
I have the file npdsplay.dll in my Mozilla/Plugins folder.
But I get only the frame of WMP (not active) and when I look at the 
error message of WMP, it says that it doesn't know the format of the file ?
Have you some code working with both I.E. and Mozilla ?
For the moment I use a javascript for routing towards I.E. or Mozilla 
specific folders with (.wmv for I.E.) and (.mov for Mozilla) but it is 
too complicated and need two versions of each movie !


Le 14/02/2004 01:03, Alvaro G. Vicario a &eacute;crit :

> On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 17:32:17 +0100, Jaco wrote:
> 
>><embed type="video/x-ms-wmv" .........
>><embed type="application/x-mplayer2" .........
> 
> 
> You probably need to have a plugin that supports and declares to support
> these mime types. Type about:plugins in your Gecko browser location bar
> (Mozilla, Firefox or whatever) and check that point. I particularly have
> this:
> 
> Windows Media Player Plug-in Dynamic Link Library
> File name: npdsplay.dll
> 
> 
> 
0
Jaco
2/14/2004 8:31:11 AM
Finally, the best results come with RealMedia format. Both browsers I.E. 
and Mozilla work well with the RealPlayer and the size of videos are 
very small.


Le 14/02/2004 01:03, Alvaro G. Vicario a &eacute;crit :
> On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 17:32:17 +0100, Jaco wrote:
> 
>><embed type="video/x-ms-wmv" .........
>><embed type="application/x-mplayer2" .........
> 
> 
> You probably need to have a plugin that supports and declares to support
> these mime types. Type about:plugins in your Gecko browser location bar
> (Mozilla, Firefox or whatever) and check that point. I particularly have
> this:
> 
> Windows Media Player Plug-in Dynamic Link Library
> File name: npdsplay.dll
> 
> 
> 
0
Jaco
2/15/2004 2:26:02 PM
Jaco wrote:

> Le 13/02/2004 13:16, Pete a &eacute;crit :
> 
>> Jaco wrote:
>> 
>>>> Jaco wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> I was interested by the post of �lvaro G. Vicario on the way to 
>>>>> vizualize video inside the web page. I have tried the solution he
>>>>> proposes and the conclusions are : - With I.E. both following
>>>>> code works well <embed src="data/video1.wmv"
>>>>> type="video/x-ms-wmv" width="320" height="240"></embed> (I was
>>>>> using that code). or <embed type="application/x-mplayer2"
>>>>> width="320" height="240" src="data/video1.wmv"></embed>
>>>>>
>>>>> - With Mozilla 1.6 , none of these codes works (I only see the
>>>>> WMP window with commands but nothing is active). If I look at the
>>>>> error message it says "Le format n'est pas pris en charge" i.e.
>>>>> It seems to do not recognize the file.
>>>>>
>>>>> My system is XP Pro/I.E. 6/ Mozilla 1.6/ Window Media Player 9.
>>>>>
>>>>> If anybody has a good way to vizualize wmv videos inside web
>>>>> page, I will be very intested as it is for a teaching project in
>>>>> an university and the Computer Center recently decides to adopt
>>>>> only Mozilla on their machines !
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Le 12/02/2004 17:46, Pete a &eacute;crit :
>>>>
>>>> http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/struct/objects.html>
>>>
>>>
>>> The careful reading of the given "Object" page don't give me any 
>>> working solution ! I can include my <embed... tag inside an 
>>> <object>.... tag, it works the same with I.E. but not with Mozilla.
>>>
>>> Any working example is needed .
>> 
>> 
>> http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/javascript/excerpt/learnwebdesign_chap22/
>> http://www.jaewerks.com/ccv/DOCUMENT/T9.HTM
>> http://ar.utmb.edu/areas/classes/htgwebembedcontrolschild.asp
>> 
>> Or for more info:
>> 
>> http://www.google.com/search?&q=streaming+video+object+tag
>> http://www.google.com/search?q=object+tag+video
>> 
>> Note: bottom posting is the preferred method in these groups. Merci.
>> 
 > Thanks for the links.
 > I will read that carefully. In fact, even I am not a true specialist of
 > web developpment (I am a teacher) I have some notions for that and I
 > succeded to put videos on the web pages inside <object> tags both for
 > I.E. and Mozilla. The problem is that for I.E., I must have .wmv files
 > and for Mozilla .mov files. So I have to create each time 2 different
 > files of the same video (more time, more space etc...
 > I was looking for a unique solution.
 > Thanks for Microsoft and Apple war !
 > Best regards

Surely you can view either format in both browsers? Why the need for 
duplication?

-- 
Pete.

"With Epcot Center, the Disney Corporation has accomplished something I 
didn�t think possible in today's world. They have created a land of 
make-believe that's worse than regular life." - P. J. O'Rourke
0
Pete
2/16/2004 1:12:42 AM
Since 2 weeks the Campus machines can't use I.E. but Mozilla; for 
security problems the use of MS I.E. and Outlook Express mail program is 
forbidden); So I was looking for a solution which allows both types of 
browser (Mozilla + I.E. for students outside of the Campus).
It seems to me that RealPlayer files are convenient and as an evidence 
in the final solution there will be one instance of the videos !
Thanks for interest.

Le 16/02/2004 02:12, Pete a &eacute;crit :
> Jaco wrote:
> 
>> Le 13/02/2004 13:16, Pete a &eacute;crit :
>>
>>> Jaco wrote:
>>>
>>>>> Jaco wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> I was interested by the post of �lvaro G. Vicario on the way to 
>>>>>> vizualize video inside the web page. I have tried the solution he
>>>>>> proposes and the conclusions are : - With I.E. both following
>>>>>> code works well <embed src="data/video1.wmv"
>>>>>> type="video/x-ms-wmv" width="320" height="240"></embed> (I was
>>>>>> using that code). or <embed type="application/x-mplayer2"
>>>>>> width="320" height="240" src="data/video1.wmv"></embed>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> - With Mozilla 1.6 , none of these codes works (I only see the
>>>>>> WMP window with commands but nothing is active). If I look at the
>>>>>> error message it says "Le format n'est pas pris en charge" i.e.
>>>>>> It seems to do not recognize the file.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> My system is XP Pro/I.E. 6/ Mozilla 1.6/ Window Media Player 9.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> If anybody has a good way to vizualize wmv videos inside web
>>>>>> page, I will be very intested as it is for a teaching project in
>>>>>> an university and the Computer Center recently decides to adopt
>>>>>> only Mozilla on their machines !
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Le 12/02/2004 17:46, Pete a &eacute;crit :
>>>>>
>>>>> http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/struct/objects.html>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> The careful reading of the given "Object" page don't give me any 
>>>> working solution ! I can include my <embed... tag inside an 
>>>> <object>.... tag, it works the same with I.E. but not with Mozilla.
>>>>
>>>> Any working example is needed .
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/javascript/excerpt/learnwebdesign_chap22/ 
>>>
>>> http://www.jaewerks.com/ccv/DOCUMENT/T9.HTM
>>> http://ar.utmb.edu/areas/classes/htgwebembedcontrolschild.asp
>>>
>>> Or for more info:
>>>
>>> http://www.google.com/search?&q=streaming+video+object+tag
>>> http://www.google.com/search?q=object+tag+video
>>>
>>> Note: bottom posting is the preferred method in these groups. Merci.
>>>
>  > Thanks for the links.
>  > I will read that carefully. In fact, even I am not a true specialist of
>  > web developpment (I am a teacher) I have some notions for that and I
>  > succeded to put videos on the web pages inside <object> tags both for
>  > I.E. and Mozilla. The problem is that for I.E., I must have .wmv files
>  > and for Mozilla .mov files. So I have to create each time 2 different
>  > files of the same video (more time, more space etc...
>  > I was looking for a unique solution.
>  > Thanks for Microsoft and Apple war !
>  > Best regards
> 
> Surely you can view either format in both browsers? Why the need for 
> duplication?
> 
0
Jaco
2/16/2004 8:25:39 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

How can I get out of my Mozilla's browser the Winamp browser and get back the Google's or Mozilla's browser.
Please I have got to my browser ( I don't know how.) the Winamp browser he behave like virus stick in.But he doesn't has uninstalation section so I can't do anything to get him away from Mozilla's file. I'm not happy of Winamp's behave its like advertisement against a customer's will. Please is there any way to get him away from Mozilla?Please send me exact direction I have tried many ways but he is deeply inside the systeme so when I install new Mozilla he is always here ready to pester me. Thank you for an answer. Richard ...

Suggestion for Mozilla Firebird or Mozilla Browser
Hi I'm not sure if this could be done, but I was hoping you might be able to incorporate a plugin for FB or Mozilla Browser to include antivirus software in the toolbar section. I think it is a plug-in and I'm not sure if it's in the setup of Norton Antivirus or within Internet Explorer itself. I know that IE has Norton Antivirus as a toolbar on their browser. Can the same be done with Mozilla? Beryle Manz Beryle Manz wrote: > Hi > > I'm not sure if this could be done, but I was hoping you might be able > to incorporate a plugin for ...

IE-Tab
Hi, i'm using latest firefox + IE-Tab extension. This tool is very useful to switch between ie + firefox to verify the layout of the site. Apparently firefox differs a little bit to the mozilla browser (mozilla suite). Is there an extention that is supporting multiple browsers - not just only IE like IE-Tab extension does? Maybe IE-Tab will support various browsers and renames itself? Thanks, tobi On 03/16/06 06:12, tobias koehn wrote: > Hi, > i'm using latest firefox + IE-Tab extension. This tool is very useful to > switch between ie + firefox to verify ...

Browser Privacy Mozilla and IE & tips for Mozilla
In more recent Mozilla browsers you can type about:config in the address bar. This will load a very detailed and option filled way to configure Mozilla. Look for a line that says "network.http.sendRefererHeader" it has an integer of 2, which in this setting allows web sites to see the preaveious web site you came from, commenly called a Referer. Yes it's spelled that way, don't ask me why. If you change this 2 to 0 it will not give this information to sites, which I beleave IE and all other browsers commenly used do. Also it is possible to change your user-agent string...

Scrolling embedded mozilla browser
I'm embedding Mozilla-based browser into my Java application using JavaXPCOM, on Windows. One of the first difficulties I met is that browser doesn't react on mouse wheel, thoug its scrollbar is present. My container implements these interfaces: nsIWebBrowserChrome, nsIWebBrowserChromeFocus, nsIEmbeddingSiteWindow. What should I do to enable mouse wheel in embedded browser? Another question is: is it possible to get mouse and key events occuring in browser? I don't need them right now but they can be useful in my app later. Thanks, Artem Artem Ananiev wro...

Mozilla Reps, Mozilla Rep, Mozilla Representative, ReMo, etc?
Hi, I saw something on Yammer today, that some of us write our job title as Mozilla Reps there, but some write it. Mozilla Rep Mozilla Representative Mozilla Reps I know we have other names such as ReMo MozReps MozRep IMO, it's okay to have many different names, but shouldn't we need to agree of 1 name to write properly on job title (especially on such as yammer)? How do you think? I think Mozilla Representative Jairo Ruiz Representante Oficial de Mozilla http://gpljaruiz.wordpress.com/ 2013/2/22 Yofie Setiawan <yofie@yopdesign.com> > Hi, ...

PDA Browser/E-mail by Mozilla??
Is there a browser/e-mail program for PDA's made by Mozilla/Firefox/ SeaMonkey??? ...

Problem seeing Video Images with the Mozilla Browser
Name: Michael Taylor Email: mttpersonal2005atyahoodotcom Product: Mozilla Suite Summary: Problem seeing Video Images with the Mozilla Browser Comments: Good day: I need your assistance to resolve a problem I am having a problem seeing video images with your browser. I have Windows Media Player 11 on my computer, yet everytime I load a website page with your browser, I see "get the Plug-in" instead of the image. Then sometimes I see "you need window media player." Why do I have this problem? Please may I know where to go on the Mozilla Edit Prefere...

Creating a Browser with mozilla embedded in a QT widget.
I was playing with the mozembed for QT and it looks like we are given only 2 classes mozapp and mozview as an API. Is it possible to access the Favourites, cookies, Plugins and other features of mozilla through this API to create a browser almost with a different look. Hope my question was clear. Thanks for your help. ...

Firebug addon inside embedded mozilla browser
Hi All, How easy is to enable any addon inside embedded browser. Specifically , has= anyone enabled firebug addon inside the embedded browser. I have embedded mozilla browser engine (XULRunner) inside our application a= nd able to brought it up inside a dialog. Now i want to enable firebug addo= n insode the embedded browser. Thanks in advance for the pointers. Thanks Any pointers? I would like to do the same thing, enable firebug in a embedded browser with XULRunner. "Rangaswamy C T" <ranga@adobe.com> wrote in message news:mailman.1273.1274977047.193...

Problems building Mozilla browser (CVS Version)
Hi! I've problems to build the mozilla browser in the cygwin environment. My system is Windows XP, so I want to build the Windows version. My mozconfig file contains the following lines: =============================================================== export BUILD_OFFICIAL=1 export MOZILLA_OFFICIAL=1 ac_add_options --disable-shared ac_add_options --disable-optimize --disable-debug mk_add_options MOZ_OBJDIR=/c/mozilla-build/mozilla/builds/obj- @CONFIG_GUESS@ mk_add_options MOZ_BUILD_PROJECTS="browser" mk_add_options MOZ_CO_PROJECT="browser" ac_add_app_o...

Firebug addon inside embedded mozilla browser #2
Hi All, How easy is to enable any addon inside embedded browser. Specifically , has anyone enabled firebug addon inside the embedded browser. I have embedded mozilla browser engine (XULRunner) inside our application and able to brought it up inside a dialog. Now i want to enable firebug addon insode the embedded browser. Thanks in advance for the pointers. Thanks ...

Disappearing windows event when using embedded Mozilla browser
I have a java stand alone app using swt and embedding the Mozilla browser running on Windows. An external admin application posts Windows Events representing administrative functions to which my app must respond. In my readAndDispatch loop I peek at the event queue looking for my external admin event. Most of the time this works fine, however, there are occasions where the event is never seen by the readAndDispatch loop. I have tested this by hitting a break point in the loop, dispatching the admin event from the admin external client, and then releasing the break point. The ad...

E-Bay-Tool im Browser Mozilla Firefox
Name: Marion Martens Email: BennoMartensatfreenetdotde Product: eBay Companion Summary: E-Bay-Tool im Browser Mozilla Firefox Comments: Dies ist ein gelungenes und praktisches Tool, dass mich begeistert und Euch zu bitten mit der Arbeit so weiter zu machen. Danke und weiter so.6502marion Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061010 Firefox/2.0 ...

Web resources about - Embedding video in Mozilla and I.E. - netscape.mozilla.browser

Embedding - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In mathematics , an embedding (or imbedding ) is one instance of some mathematical structure contained within another instance, such as a group ...

Improved Embedding Tools: Embedded Video Player API and oEmbed support
Launch of embedded video API and oEmbed support for facebook videos and posts

Instagram adds web embedding, makes sharing content on the web easier
... its platform beyond its mobile applications. Today, the photo sharing application has made it easier to share photos and videos with web embedding. ...

School transforms a generation by embedding Indigenous culture into its curriculum
From Indigenous dolls in the childcare centre to a discussion of the treatment of Adam Goodes, embedding Indigenous culture into the curriculum ...


Tumblr for iOS adds blog creation, trending tags widget, quick video embedding, more
... it, post your first post to it” right from the iPhone and iPad app. No web browser or computer required. Tumblr says its new video embedding ...

Instagram Adds Web Embedding in Bid for Real-Time Relevance
The real-time battle rages on. Instagram on Wednesday announced the latest in a string of recent updates, now allowing users to embed videos ...

The new Android Central Photography forums are open and feature Photosphere embedding
A great place to talk about the camera on your Android phone, and share the great pictures you take with it

Apple granted patent for embedding sapphire displays in LiquidMetal iPhone chassis
The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office on Tuesday issued Apple a patent describing a process in which an iPhone's display glass including sapphire ...

MPAA: you can infringe copyright just by embedding a video
... coalition of Internet giants and public interest groups over the key question of whether it's possible to directly infringe copyright by embedding ...

Resources last updated: 1/23/2016 9:08:33 PM