Default to new window with Firefox 0.9

In  the olden days of last week, clicking a URL in email caused Firefox 0.8+
to reuse the currently active tab in the currently active window.  Now in the
0.9 RC series, clicking a URL in email causes FF to open a new window.

Has anyone found a way to have FF open a new *tab* when a URL is launched from
within a mail client?
0
Steven
6/14/2004 7:42:40 PM
netscape.mozilla.browser 4970 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Steven Stern <sdsternNOSPAMHERE@NOSPAMHEREmindspring.com> wrote in

> In  the olden days of last week, clicking a URL in email caused
> Firefox 0.8+ to reuse the currently active tab in the currently active
> window.  Now in the 0.9 RC series, clicking a URL in email causes FF
> to open a new window.
>
> Has anyone found a way to have FF open a new *tab* when a URL is
> launched from within a mail client?

I would like to know this also. Although my issue is with FF 0.9
milestone version. Anyone?
0
Curt