Bottom Banners, YUCK!

I keep getting bottom banners covering up info, mainly Bing(not installed
at all) and Yahoo. Any way to get rid of these undesirable intrusions? I
have FF 5.0 on Win7.
0
Michael
12/2/2012 10:34:16 PM
netscape.mozilla.browser 4970 articles. 0 followers. Follow

In article <1hmw6xobwxnu9$.mz8xlok7zyv7$.dlg@40tude.net>, Michael Dobony <survey@stopassaultnow.net> writes:
>I keep getting bottom banners covering up info, mainly Bing(not installed
>at all) and Yahoo. Any way to get rid of these undesirable intrusions? I
>have FF 5.0 on Win7.

FF 5.0? Wow. I'm running 16.0. Post some of the URLs that have these banners,
and I'll tell you if this problem still exists. Or, you might just upgrade
on general principles and see if it makes the banners go away.

--
Michael F. Stemper
#include <Standard_Disclaimer>

How can I get out of my Mozilla's browser the Winamp browser and get back the Google's or Mozilla's browser.
Please I have got to my browser ( I don't know how.) the Winamp browser he behave like virus stick in.But he doesn't has uninstalation section so I can't do anything to get him away from Mozilla's file. I'm not happy of Winamp's behave its like advertisement against a customer's will. Please is there any way to get him away from Mozilla?Please send me exact direction I have tried many ways but he is deeply inside the systeme so when I install new Mozilla he is always here ready to pester me. Thank you for an answer. Richard ...

Is firefox browser the primary browser of mozilla?
Is firefox browser the primary browser of mozilla? I read that this will or may already be the primary browser. Does that mean there are going to stop with Mozilla browsers? Also, I would like to know why? Greg Firefox is a stand alone browser based on the Mozilla code with Thunderbird being the stand alone e:mail application. What is usually referred to as Mozilla is not a browser or a e:mail application it is a suite of applications containing browser, e:mail application and page composer. As to weather it is likely to be discontinued I would not think so in the immediat...

Suggestion for Mozilla Firebird or Mozilla Browser
Hi I'm not sure if this could be done, but I was hoping you might be able to incorporate a plugin for FB or Mozilla Browser to include antivirus software in the toolbar section. I think it is a plug-in and I'm not sure if it's in the setup of Norton Antivirus or within Internet Explorer itself. I know that IE has Norton Antivirus as a toolbar on their browser. Can the same be done with Mozilla? Beryle Manz Beryle Manz wrote: > Hi > > I'm not sure if this could be done, but I was hoping you might be able > to incorporate a plugin for ...

Browser Privacy Mozilla and IE & tips for Mozilla
In more recent Mozilla browsers you can type about:config in the address bar. This will load a very detailed and option filled way to configure Mozilla. Look for a line that says "network.http.sendRefererHeader" it has an integer of 2, which in this setting allows web sites to see the preaveious web site you came from, commenly called a Referer. Yes it's spelled that way, don't ask me why. If you change this 2 to 0 it will not give this information to sites, which I beleave IE and all other browsers commenly used do. Also it is possible to change your user-agent string...

Mozilla Browser
Name: Tarlochan singh Email: loyallovelyatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Mozilla Browser Comments: Dear Sir/Madam i am regular user of mozilla. it is very good product and this is my favorite product but i face a problem only one time when i open the www.vfs-usa.co.in in the mozilla its not work proper like windows internet explorer. Please check and correct that problem. The problem is its not properly open the site, when i fill the form and save then open in IE is same but Mozilla change the state name and i face some other problems. Please check these problem an...

Mozilla browser
Does Mozilla use Active-X? I can't find any reference to it in any of the settings or in the help file. "F.C." wrote: > > Does Mozilla use Active-X? I can't find any reference to it in any of the > settings or in the help file. http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/A/ActiveX_control.html See the last couple of sentences. John K. Bullock Knoxville, TN -- aka. EarlyTrekker@inCyberspace Please reply to the group only. Thanks a bunch. "EarlyTrekker" <"None"@see the Reply-to line below.none> wrote in message news:...

mozilla browser
Name: Frank Hoekstra Email: pph_at_bigpond.net.au Product: Mozilla Suite Summary: mozilla browser Comments: I loaded some dvd printable titles ,just covers nothing illegal over the net I can't remember wich URl it was i typed in dvd film covers. and whoops it crabbed all my bookmarks and woosh they were gone. to no whereland. Now i can't even get my toolbar to work I reloaded Mozilla and still nothing happens. (toolbar) What do i do . I run a Mac G4 dual 867 clockspeed 1.5 gig of ram Can you please help me Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac O...

Mozilla Browser...
Name: Robert Beal Email: quadcomputersatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Mozilla Browser... Comments: Congratulations it is wonderful to have a browser without the IE attached. We need your help....do you have a TEXT ONLY BASED browser version? We have a mobile computer and need a text only based browser... Would appreciate your help on this concern ... Thank You, Robert Beal PH: 203 556 1740 e-Mail quadcomputers@yahoo.com Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7 ...

Mozilla browser
Hi, i'm looking for some way to incorporate the browser itself into my application. I only need to put there somehow the browser pane and display the webpage I want. Is it legal to do it? how can I do it? Brona Bronislav Klucka wrote: >Hi, i'm looking for some way to incorporate the browser itself into my application. I only need to put there somehow the browser pane and display the webpage I want. Is it legal to do it? how can I do it? > > I think you need to ask in netscape.public.mozilla.embedding -- Warning: May contain traces of nuts. On 2004-0...

Browser in Browser
Hi, I need to create a webpage which have a browser inside it.I know there is a WebBrowser control to be use for exe application, but is there one for web asp.net page?Done some research and found a website: gollum.easycp.deIt have the concept of what I want, but this only about to search on Wikipedia. I need to be able to surf inside that control.Any idea? Try http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/asproxy.aspx not sure if you mean something like this Gately: I need to create a webpage which have a browser inside it.I know there is a WebBrowser control to be use for exe appl...

IE-Tab
Hi, i'm using latest firefox + IE-Tab extension. This tool is very useful to switch between ie + firefox to verify the layout of the site. Apparently firefox differs a little bit to the mozilla browser (mozilla suite). Is there an extention that is supporting multiple browsers - not just only IE like IE-Tab extension does? Maybe IE-Tab will support various browsers and renames itself? Thanks, tobi On 03/16/06 06:12, tobias koehn wrote: > Hi, > i'm using latest firefox + IE-Tab extension. This tool is very useful to > switch between ie + firefox to verify ...

Mozilla firfox: does not show the xml page on the browser. (very strange) it works on other browsers.
Hi, i came across this and it seems very strange. mozilla firefox does not show up this xml file... i m trying to see the xml in a browser using an xslt.... Code for for Topic_Publications_xml.xml (it is extending publications.xml) <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?> <?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="Topic_publications_xsl.xsl"?> <!DOCTYPE root [ <!ENTITY about SYSTEM "publications.xml"> ]> <root> &about; </root> code for publications.xml <?xml version="1...

Problems building Mozilla browser (CVS Version)
Hi! I've problems to build the mozilla browser in the cygwin environment. My system is Windows XP, so I want to build the Windows version. My mozconfig file contains the following lines: =============================================================== export BUILD_OFFICIAL=1 export MOZILLA_OFFICIAL=1 ac_add_options --disable-shared ac_add_options --disable-optimize --disable-debug mk_add_options MOZ_OBJDIR=/c/mozilla-build/mozilla/builds/obj- @CONFIG_GUESS@ mk_add_options MOZ_BUILD_PROJECTS="browser" mk_add_options MOZ_CO_PROJECT="browser" ac_add_app_o...

Mozilla not default browser
Hi, Got a problem that I need help figuring out... Every time I open Mozilla 1.73 on my Windows XP box, it tell me that Mozilla is not the default browser. I click on the box to make it the default, but the setting doesn't seem to ever stick... Any ideas? Roy Smith wrote: > Hi, > > Got a problem that I need help figuring out... Every time I open > Mozilla 1.73 on my Windows XP box, it tell me that Mozilla is not the > default browser. I click on the box to make it the default, but the > setting doesn't seem to ever stick... Any ideas? >...

Web resources about - Bottom Banners, YUCK! - netscape.mozilla.browser

The Blue Banner - UNCA Student Newspaper
x Search for: March 27, 2015 Facebook Twitter E-mail Main menu Skip to content Home News Arts & Features Sports Photo Galleries Video Opinion ...

The Star Spangled Banner (Whitney Houston song) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
" The Star Spangled Banner " is a charity single recorded by American singer Whitney Houston to raise funds for soldiers and families of those ...

File:Roman SPQR banner.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License , Version 1.2 or ...

Study: Facebook App Users Aren’t Anti-Advertising, But Banner Ads Won’t Cut It
Facebook application users aren’t as anti- advertising as you might think, but standard online banner ads won’t cut it, as they want innovative, ...

Mark Ruffalo wants Banner and The Hulk to share a scene, might be missing a key detail
... on what to expect from his appearance in Thor: Ragnarok. He wouldn’t reveal much, but he did say that he sees “a lot of space” for Banner/The ...

"Swearing in front of women and children, and making fun of someone who doesn’t accept a duel... Singing ...
"Requiring any able-bodied man over the age of 18 to respond to the state Department of Natural Resources to help out in cases of emergency.... ...

The Hulk To Meet Bruce Banner?
... for anger management his own. Ruffalo has now let known one of his biggest desires for the character: he wants to see the Hulk and Bruce Banner ...

Mark Ruffalo Confirms Thor: Ragnarok Role, Wants to See Hulk and Bruce Banner in a Scene Together
Actor Mark Ruffalo confirmed to Huffington Post that yes, he's going to be in Thor: Ragnarok, but [...]

Klay: 'Hopefully it won't be the last time we raise the banner'
... A's Sharks Warriors Kings 49ers Raiders Quakes Insiders More Tickets Shop Watch Klay: 'Hopefully it won't be the last time we raise the banner' ...

Between La Marseillaise And The Star-Spangled Banner
War should be waged not to achieve what is glorious, but to protect what is glorious