Video

Name:    Dave Alexander
Email:   dave_kitty_at_msn.com
Product: Firefox

Comments:
To whom it may conern:
I continually have a problem with video streaming, sometimes after
clicking on a video news story, I get a screen telling me I need to
install MSN Video even though it's already installed.  Other times my
Real Player will pop up and act like it's playing but only getting a
blank screen.  Thank You.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051107 Firefox/1.5
0
Dave
11/13/2005 2:47:38 AM
netscape.beta.feedback 5379 articles. 0 followers. Follow

My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback
Name: Markus Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback Comments: Mac OS X Version 10.6.4 Firefox 4 Beta 1 Feedback: Firefox Feedback Button redirects my request to leave a feedback to a page which is telling me to download the new beta version first even though I am obviously using it. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for...

Beta 3 to Beta 4 feedback
Hi, here's my one-day-of-testing report on beta3 to beta4: On update, the toolbar was rather crippled. Not sure how much of that is intention and how much coincidence. I know that reply and friends are supposed to go. I added them back, for the sake of me finding them easier. I'm not sure if back and forth were supposed to go as well? More importantly though, in my experience all the snappiness on IMAP is gone. No more 'delete in the background and quickly get cached message'. The pref to disable the summary for multiple selected messages is not working an...

To Beta or not To Beta?
I have a dilemma. I am not sure what to do. I have downloaded the Express edition of VWDx edition because I know I want to learn ASP .net Now, I went over the tutorial and it was a piece-of-cake. Easy as FrontPage. It is true, not one line of code needed to build a web site. My problem is: I don’t see how I’ll be able to learn ASP .NET with this software. What if I get a job/client who needs to support ASP .NET and the only software they have on site (and only available to me) is VS .NET? (not the express ed) Should I forget the xPress ed and go for the VS. NET altogether? ...

Beta FeedBack
Name: Austin Handle Email: Austinthetitanataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Beta FeedBack Comments: So far ive had it for about 3-5 weeks. it hasent crashed one me but once and i love the new UI. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Beta feedback
Name: James Email: jstevehicks_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Beta feedback Comments: So far so good, I have not found any bugs. I am running Stumble! extension. I particularly like the larger Google search bar I have now. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Beta is Beta
Name: Me Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Beta is Beta Comments: SVG file doesnt work correct, open more and more tabs. In my mind, is that closing tab for tab not so good. The last version had one Button on right side to close the tabs --> its better!!! greating from germany Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Feedback on feedback

feedback on beta
Name: Merinda Hensley Email: mhensle1_at_uiuc.edu Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: feedback on beta Comments: For the life of me, I cannot get Adobe Acrobat to open up in my browser! I love Firefox but this capability is frustrating. I run mac OS X.... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

BETA FEEDBACK
Name: Daniel Product: Firefox Summary: BETA FEEDBACK Comments: I Liked the Clear All Function , in the privacy section of options, and i also liked the vertical design better for the options Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8b4) Gecko/20050908 Firefox/1.4 ...

Beta too beta
Name: Phil Email: ptibbleatwesadotca Product: Firefox Summary: Beta too beta Comments: just the negative comments here, there is good stuff too. 1) SUPER slow to open. slower to open than any browser I have ever used 2) most of my extension and adins dont work 3) can no long highlight and right click to seach for term in google 4) highlight and cut/past from FF to other app such as email/Word not working the main thing I have to stress is that it is so slow to open up. seriously its not good. If I could find how to revert from the beta I would. Browser Details: Mozi...

Feedback on beta
Name: Michael Jones Email: michaelatjonesgroupdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on beta Comments: Love the new beta...except...do not like that unread messages are not in BOLD. BOLD, plus the blue background will help me to find unread messages better. Thanks, Michael Jones Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030317 Firefox/3.0b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Beta feedback
Name: Chris Somerset Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Beta feedback Comments: The new bookmarking features are awesome and seem to work well. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

feedback on Beta
Name: Dan Nolan Email: Mr.DANolan_at_Gmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: feedback on Beta Comments: The sudden rash of updates over the past few days, up to a half-dozen in a matter of hours - makes me wonder if it is bonafide revisions, or an as-yet undiscovered bug in the Beta Firefox - or a computer virus. You should really either try to hold the number of automatic updates down, or consider giving reassurance in the notification message that the downloads are legitimate. Other comment - would like to suppress the "downloads" pop-up menu - perhaps to appear...

To beta, or not to beta?
Hi all, I'm new the project working on UX and have noticed that the Beta label is applied on announcements but not on the branding or the product itself. Does anyone have any thoughts they'd like to share on the matter? -- Ryan Feeley (new guy) Product Designer, Persona Mozilla UX Cell: 416.832.3288 IRC: rfeeley ...

firefox 3 beta 5 showing no video on embeded .wmv video
Name: joe Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: firefox 3 beta 5 showing no video on embeded .wmv video Comments: The site is http://wkow.madison.com/ The videos work fine in version 2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Web resources about - Video - netscape.beta.feedback

Video - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For films or movies, see Film . For other uses, see Video (disambiguation) . developed for cathode ray tube (CRT) television systems, but several ...

What Happens When Real Sports Money Moves Into Video Game Sports?
... the League of Legends Championship Series. When the new season begins Saturday in the world's most prominent venue for competitive video gaming, ...

Mercedes gets the 2017 E-Class on video
Filed under: Videos , Mercedes-Benz , Sedan , Hybrid , Luxury Mercedes uploads official B-roll of the 2017 E-Class, showcasing the design details ...

More Fed Confessionals; Funny Oil Videos; In Search of Bullard; Inflation Expectations
... price of oil was good for the economy, San Francisco Fed president John Williams now admits " We Got It Wrong ". Click on the link for a video ...

Big Eyes made a video for "When You Were 25," touring
by Andrew Sacher As far as modern punk bands in the catchy, stripped-down, post-Ramones fashion go, Big Eyes are one of the best (and most underrated). ...

No wonder Taylor Swift has #1 Instagram account — she's a genius at making cat videos
Taylor Swift is legitimately good at cat videos. The 26-year-old is the most-followed person on Instagram . Central to that success are her ...

Muslims in France: Everywhere an outsider - Videos - CBS News
CBSN explores the conditions of poverty and exclusion that breed jihadists in France; watch the full report Monday, Jan. 18 at 8:00 p.m.

Did Obama Admin Speak To Sailors Before Video Apology? Congress Wants Answers
Did Obama Admin Speak To Sailors Before Video Apology?

Chicago releases video of 2013 police shooting of Cedrick Chatman
The City of Chicago reversed course Thursday and released the video of a fatal officer-involved shooting from 2013. The footage shows an incident ...

Time Warner: Charter Merger Would Harm Internet Video -
... that Charter's proposed acquisition of Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks would have a dramatic, negative impact on Internet video ...