Text overwriting text

Name:    John Fowler
Email:   john_at_seo-gurus.co.uk
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I have a html source page which loads perfectly from double-clicking the
local file, but once hosted by the ISP has the text over-writing problem
seen in earlier versions of Firefox, but cured by me in this code by
adding boxes and clear.  Any ideas?

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8b4) Gecko/20050908 Firefox/1.4
0
John
9/21/2005 10:59:30 AM
netscape.beta.feedback 5379 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Text as text
Name: JohnA Boice Email: jaboiceathughesdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Text as text Comments: You need to do as Safari does and make ALL text, including buttons, links, bookmarks, and general page text actual text so screen readers can interpret and voice the text. Until this occurs, your products are a real pain to use. And I have limited sight. What about those with less or no sight? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Bold Text For Selected text in Text Box
Hi EveryoneI have a small thing to do [at this time , very big for me]. I want to make some text string as bold which appears in a text box control for the web. It means some of the portion of the string will be bold and some will be in the normal font style. Can anyone suggest any idea to accomplish this task. [I know that we can set the font weight property for the whole text box and all the text appears in the selected font-weight]Any suggestions.BaberBaber SaeedSoftware EngineerPalmChip, Pakistan Toll Free: 0800-000-13 Ext:494Cell: 0300-6438634 Standard TextBox that comes with ASP.NET ...

Text not appearing when typing the text into text field
Name: Maadhavan Email: madhavan_t_patyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Text not appearing when typing the text into text field Comments: Text not appearing when typing the text into text field or any other field Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.9) Gecko/2009040821 Firefox/3.0.9 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

How do I block a user from entering text in a text box if they type text in another text box?
I have two text boxes, and want the user to complete one or the other.  How can I "grey out" one text box if a user starts typing in the other textbox?  Never make important decisions on a Monday! You can use the OnTextChanged event of the textboxes and write Javascript for both textboxes to disable the other textbox when the user starts to type in something in one textbox. The only problem with that is that once the user starts to type in something in one text box the other textbox gets disabled and locks up, so now the user HAS TO compulsarily type what he wants in th...

How do I get the Text of a Text ....
That may sound confusing, but I need to get the text of a Dynamically created text object. For each row the Text objects text might be somthing different, and when I loop through all the rows, I need to see if any of them are a certain Word. When I used Getitemstring, it doesn't like it. dw_1.Describe( 'text_control.text' ) will give you the .text attribute of a text control in a datawindow. How are you getting different values for the .text attributes on different rows? Using an expression or something? -- Paul Horan[TeamSybase] VCI Springfield, MA www.v...

Text problem
Name: Alex Email: vengeance.mx_at_gmail.com Product: Minefield Summary: Text problem - bold text overlaps plain text Comments: Here's a screenshot that should give you the general idea of what's wrong - bold text (and I think hypertext, possibly other types of text, too) overlap plain text on my Mac. It's been like this since Firefox 1.5 and has never been fixed: http://www.birchlabs.co.uk/OverlappingText.png Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20061031 Minefield/3.0a1 ...

length or trim ? how can i get textbox.text as text that publichouse to textbox.text as text that public ?
hello friends length or trim ? how can i get textbox.text as text that publichouse to textbox.text as text that public ? second example is ..... textbox1.text is greenhouse.. i want to get green from textbox.text cheer Mark as me if my question or my answer can be helpful for you :) Hi,you can always perform a Trim to a retrieved string to delete the leading and trailing space characters. For your second example where you want to gt a part of the retrieved string you can use the SubString method of the String class.Grz, Kris. Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workar...

replace the text after some text.

Text atop text
Name: Eric Lee Elliott Email: eric_at_eric-elliott.com Product: Firefox Summary: Text atop text Comments: Minimum font size set 16 points. Font set Arial & forced to be arial. Many webs over write text on text, defeating settings for readability. Webs often drawn in 0.5 to 0.7 of my screen, not full screen & place text atop text or atop graphics. Am I just missing a way to expand whole web page for readabilty? Also need way to set menus & drop down lists to have white background for readabilty. Choice now is let web set on colored background or force clear ...

Any Ideas on how to add text to an adrotator? Not Alt text but real text?
Interested in content changing when people come to my website, mainly promotional items for sale like 5 chairs for sale and a different one to come as a random ID is called. I can not find anything on it. maybe a small html plaeg to plug in. Any Ideas Anyone? Jonny  you can refer the following link:http://www.aspdotnetcodes.com/Asp.Net_AdRotator_Database.aspx   http://www.wwwcoder.com/main/parentid/261/site/5868/68/default.aspxfirst hit from this search:http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=ace&q=adrot...

text boxes and text all white when in focus in ff3 beta's
Name: Gene Heskett Email: genedotheskettatgmaildotcom Product: Other (please state) Summary: text boxes and text all white when in focus in ff3 beta's Comments: Which means I am typing this blind. What do I change in the about:config that will give me back black text in this situation? This has been trrue since beta 1, The firefox-2 series has worked well in re this. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020513 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

text boxes and text all white when in focus in ff3 beta's
Name: Gene Heskett Email: genedotheskettatgmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: text boxes and text all white when in focus in ff3 beta's Comments: Mucking about in about:config, filtering for 'color' I now have bright magenta text as I type this. I would rather it was black, is that $000000 or $FFFFFF I also found several instances where a color was set using lowercase f's and fixed those but that of course violates the only change one thing at a time & test for effects rule. My bad. Ahh, thanks to tabs, I now have it using black text in this ...

,text and why is there , begin of text ?? i use Response.Redirect(String.Format("asanat.aspx?TextBox1={0}&TextBox2={1}&TextBox3={2}&TextBox3={3}", Label1.Text, Label2.Text, Label3.Text, Label4.Text))
hello friends ,text and why is there , begin of text ?? i use label4.text="text" Response.Redirect(String.Format("asanat.aspx?TextBox1={0}&TextBox2={1}&TextBox3={2}&TextBox3={3}", Label1.Text, Label2.Text, Label3.Text, Label4.Text)) from masterpage1.master and asanat.aspx connect to masterpage2.master.. below code is in masterpage2.master because label4.text in masterpage2.masterProtected Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Load If Request("TextBox3") IsNot Nothing ThenLabel4.Text = Request("TextB...

textbox3.text=textbox1.text+</br>textbox2.text ?

Web resources about - Text overwriting text - netscape.beta.feedback

Overwriting (computer science) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... , but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations . Please improve this article by introducing more precise citations. Overwriting ...

Overwriting a Protected AVR Bootloader
A bootloader is typically used to update application code on a microcontroller. It receives the new program from a host, writes it to flash, ...

Google's Toolbar Reportedly Overwriting 404 Pages Across The Web
There are reports that the new beta version of the Google Toolbar is acting a bit evil. Reports are that when you install the toolbar and surf ...

How can I stop my camera overwriting old photos?
Two cameras with similar filename conventions can cause problems, but they are easily solved, says Rick Maybury