SeaMonkey

Name:    Robert Nolan
Email:   robert_nolan_at_hotmail.com
Product: Other (please state)

Comments:
SeaMonkey does not give me the option to import bookmarks from Opera.

Bugzilla does not let me log in to submit comments like this.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051219 SeaMonkey/1.0b
0
Robert
1/6/2006 6:27:45 AM
netscape.beta.feedback 5379 articles. 0 followers. Follow

My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback
Name: Markus Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback Comments: Mac OS X Version 10.6.4 Firefox 4 Beta 1 Feedback: Firefox Feedback Button redirects my request to leave a feedback to a page which is telling me to download the new beta version first even though I am obviously using it. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for...

Beta 3 to Beta 4 feedback
Hi, here's my one-day-of-testing report on beta3 to beta4: On update, the toolbar was rather crippled. Not sure how much of that is intention and how much coincidence. I know that reply and friends are supposed to go. I added them back, for the sake of me finding them easier. I'm not sure if back and forth were supposed to go as well? More importantly though, in my experience all the snappiness on IMAP is gone. No more 'delete in the background and quickly get cached message'. The pref to disable the summary for multiple selected messages is not working an...

Beta is Beta
Name: Me Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Beta is Beta Comments: SVG file doesnt work correct, open more and more tabs. In my mind, is that closing tab for tab not so good. The last version had one Button on right side to close the tabs --> its better!!! greating from germany Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

feedback on beta
Name: Merinda Hensley Email: mhensle1_at_uiuc.edu Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: feedback on beta Comments: For the life of me, I cannot get Adobe Acrobat to open up in my browser! I love Firefox but this capability is frustrating. I run mac OS X.... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Beta feedback
Name: Chris Somerset Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Beta feedback Comments: The new bookmarking features are awesome and seem to work well. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

BETA FEEDBACK
Name: Daniel Product: Firefox Summary: BETA FEEDBACK Comments: I Liked the Clear All Function , in the privacy section of options, and i also liked the vertical design better for the options Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8b4) Gecko/20050908 Firefox/1.4 ...

feedback on Beta
Name: Dan Nolan Email: Mr.DANolan_at_Gmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: feedback on Beta Comments: The sudden rash of updates over the past few days, up to a half-dozen in a matter of hours - makes me wonder if it is bonafide revisions, or an as-yet undiscovered bug in the Beta Firefox - or a computer virus. You should really either try to hold the number of automatic updates down, or consider giving reassurance in the notification message that the downloads are legitimate. Other comment - would like to suppress the "downloads" pop-up menu - perhaps to appear...

Seamonkey Beta?
I understand that Seamonkey 1.0 is a beta version. Is that correct? If so, does anyone know when a final version will come out? Mike C On 28.02.2006 14:46 Mike C spoke thusly: > I understand that Seamonkey 1.0 is a beta version. > Is that correct? > > If so, does anyone know when a final version will come out? > > Mike C Seamonkey 1.0 (final) was released 01/30/2006 I believe. Once upon a time *Mike C* wrote: > I understand that Seamonkey 1.0 is a beta version. > Is that correct? > > If so, does anyone know when a final version will com...

Feedback on beta
Name: Michael Jones Email: michaelatjonesgroupdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on beta Comments: Love the new beta...except...do not like that unread messages are not in BOLD. BOLD, plus the blue background will help me to find unread messages better. Thanks, Michael Jones Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030317 Firefox/3.0b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Beta feedback
Name: James Email: jstevehicks_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Beta feedback Comments: So far so good, I have not found any bugs. I am running Stumble! extension. I particularly like the larger Google search bar I have now. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Feedback on feedback

Beta FeedBack
Name: Austin Handle Email: Austinthetitanataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Beta FeedBack Comments: So far ive had it for about 3-5 weeks. it hasent crashed one me but once and i love the new UI. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

To beta, or not to beta?
Hi all, I'm new the project working on UX and have noticed that the Beta label is applied on announcements but not on the branding or the product itself. Does anyone have any thoughts they'd like to share on the matter? -- Ryan Feeley (new guy) Product Designer, Persona Mozilla UX Cell: 416.832.3288 IRC: rfeeley ...

Beta too beta
Name: Phil Email: ptibbleatwesadotca Product: Firefox Summary: Beta too beta Comments: just the negative comments here, there is good stuff too. 1) SUPER slow to open. slower to open than any browser I have ever used 2) most of my extension and adins dont work 3) can no long highlight and right click to seach for term in google 4) highlight and cut/past from FF to other app such as email/Word not working the main thing I have to stress is that it is so slow to open up. seriously its not good. If I could find how to revert from the beta I would. Browser Details: Mozi...

To Beta or not To Beta?
I have a dilemma. I am not sure what to do. I have downloaded the Express edition of VWDx edition because I know I want to learn ASP .net Now, I went over the tutorial and it was a piece-of-cake. Easy as FrontPage. It is true, not one line of code needed to build a web site. My problem is: I don’t see how I’ll be able to learn ASP .NET with this software. What if I get a job/client who needs to support ASP .NET and the only software they have on site (and only available to me) is VS .NET? (not the express ed) Should I forget the xPress ed and go for the VS. NET altogether? ...

Web resources about - SeaMonkey - netscape.beta.feedback

The Hawaiian Seamonkey
Diving, eating, gardening, loving the Big Island of Hawaii

The SeaMonkey® Project
The SeaMonkey project is a community effort to develop the SeaMonkeyall-in-one internet application suite (see below).Such a software suite was ...

SeaMonkey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
cross-platform Internet suite . It is the continuation of the former Mozilla Application Suite , based on the same source code. Core Mozilla ...

Review: SeaMonkey 1.1.8 for the Mac
SeaMonkey 1.1.8, the Mozilla Foundation's all-in-one Internet application, combines browsing, e-mail, HTML editing, and IRC chat.

SeaMonkey 2.3 Beta 1 arrives for testing
Based on the same Gecko browser engine as Firefox 6, SeaMonkey 2.3 Beta 1 has been released for testing. It offers improvements to WebGL that ...

SeaMonkey Offers Browser, E-Mail, and Chat
... resuscitated a group of Internet tools built by Netscapewhose spin-off, Mozilla, brought out the popular Firefox Web browser. Renamed SeaMonkey ...

SeaMonkey, Mozilla's all-in-one Internet suite, releases new beta
The SeaMonkey Project has released SeaMonkey 2.1 Beta 3 , a version that makes a lot of new functionality available to a wide audience for the ...

SeaMonkey review
Browse the web, work with mail, chat in IRC and edit HTML

SeaMonkey 2.33
... advanced e-mail, newsgroup and feed client, IRC chat, and HTML editing made simple, all your Internet needs in one application. The SeaMonkey ...

Seamonkey 1.1 Released
stuuf writes "Version 1.1 of the Seamonkey Internet Application Suite is now available, with quite a few improvements over the 1.0 series. Some ...