Problems, problems, problems

Name:    Hans Halvorsen
Email:   capricorn_at_online.no
Product: Thunderbird

Comments:
Hi,
I downloaded Thunderbird some time ago, and I was over-satisfied whit it
and how well it worked. In fact it worked 100% PERFECTLY UNTIL I got an
newer update version of it. Since then I' ve had nothing BUT trouble!

I've checked adresses, notes, password, deleted accounts and made new
one's, checked sign-ins and sign-outs, passwords inside and out, upside
and down, so many times that my frustration now is about to turn into
pure and major irritation.

I've tried to re-set the whole system to an earlier date, and download
all programs yet again, but I've still have the same problem.

The email-windows opens, but the program doesn't collect emails from my
various accounts. It only pops up an "time out"- and "check the....
again"-noteice.

And belive me, I have done just that!!!

If one could one get back to the earlier version - AND LEAVE IT WITH
THAT !!!

MAJOR FRUSTRATED !!

I'm seriously considering to download Outlook Express instead.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; nb-NO; rv:1.7.10) Gecko/20050717 Firefox/1.0.6
0
Hans
9/9/2005 11:03:52 AM
netscape.beta.feedback 5379 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Web resources about - Problems, problems, problems - netscape.beta.feedback

Cisco Joins Global Problem Solvers at 2016 World Economic Forum Annual Meeting
3BL Media (press release) Cisco Joins Global Problem Solvers at 2016 World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 3BL Media (press release) ....@CiscoCSR ...

No shuttle? No problem. Space City’s new carrier aircraft exhibit soars
Independence sits atop the Shuttle Carrier Aircraft. (credit: Lee Hutchinson) HOUSTON—It was the bitterest of pills for Houston, the home of ...

Existing Home Sales Bounce Essentially a Mirage; Supply Drops to 11-Year Low: Is that a Problem?
Home Sales Mirage Bounce December existing Home Sales bounced a whopping 14.7% from November's dismal showing. But most of that bounce was a ...

Flint’s Not the Only Problem in Michigan
State residents are protesting a plan by a Marathon Petroleum refinery to increase emissions of sulfur dioxide and seven other toxic chemicals. ...

Whoopi Threatens to Leave U.S. Over Trump: ‘You Can’t Blame Immigrants’ for Country’s Problems
Whoopi Threatens to Leave U.S. Over Trump: 'You Can't Blame Immigrants' for Country's Problems

Idris Elba nailed Hollywood's diversity problem
"Beasts of No Nation" star Idris Elba recently addressed British Parliament about diversity issues in the TV and movie industry. He called out ...

The Problem Is Power Itself
... to ensure that only the ‘right’ people control state power, but by reducing state power itself. Put differently, the fundamental problem is ...

Viola Davis: The problem isn’t the Oscars, the problem is the whole industry
... her anger and sadness at the system that devalues her as a woman and as an artist. So, Viola has chimed in about #OscarsSoWhite. “The problem ...

IDG Contributor Network: The machine learning problem of the next decade
A few months ago, my company, CrowdFlower, ran a machine learning competition on Kaggle . It perfectly highlighted the biggest opportunity (and ...