Firefox using google brings up an error in my website that is not brought up using other browsers. My website is www.biblemetaphors.com. Where can I find help to fix this problem. The problem is in th

Name:    Donald R. Strombeck
Email:   dstrombeck_at_sbcglobal.net
Product: Firefox
Summary: Firefox using google brings up an error in my website that is not brought up using other browsers. My website is www.biblemetaphors.com. Where can I find help to fix this problem. The problem is in the number 2 item on teaching evolution. The error consists of a series of vertical arrows that should appear in a figure two-thirds to three-fourths of the way down the page. Thanks for any help. Don Strombeck

Comments:
Firefox using google brings up an error in my website that is not
brought up using other browsers. My website is www.biblemetaphors.com.
Where can I find help to fix this problem. The problem is in the number
2 item on teaching evolution. The error consists of a series of vertical
arrows that should appear in a figure two-thirds to three-fourths of the
way down the page. Thanks for any help. Don Strombeck

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.10) Gecko/20050716 Firefox/1.0.6
0
Donald
10/22/2005 5:37:28 PM
netscape.beta.feedback 5379 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Can't leave feedback using FF 4.0 beta 2 Feedback button + website problems.
Name: Andrej Product: Firefox Summary: Can't leave feedback using FF 4.0 beta 2 Feedback button + website problems. Comments: 1) Can't write feedback using FF 4.0 beta 2 Feedback button any more. Was able to do it several times before, though. When pressign Feedback button and selecting one of feedback options, it takes me to the website saying: "Oh! So, you want to offer us feedback on the next version of Firefox. Thank you, but you'll need to be on our latest beta. To do that, simply go to our download page and install/update to the latest Firefox Beta!&...

hotmail will not open mail it only says loading if I use my other browser it opens it no problem i am using the new 3.1 beta 2 can you help
Name: jason Email: collierkidzathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: hotmail will not open mail it only says loading if I use my other browser it opens it no problem i am using the new 3.1 beta 2 can you help Comments: help Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

There are problems with using the menus on our site (www.prosetsystems.com) when using Firefox
Name: Terry Culling Email: tcullingatprosetsystemsdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: There are problems with using the menus on our site (www.prosetsystems.com) when using Firefox Comments: When someone, who is using Firefox, accesses our Web site (www.prosetsystems.com) our multi-level menu system will not work properly. It has always worked using IE. When you use Firefox, the second level menu comes up on top of the first level menu and is unreadable. Is there a Firefox fix for this or is there something simple we can do to make it work. As it is, we have to tell peo...

Problem viewing translated website using translate.google.com
Pasting a URL into translate.google.com seems to not work anymore. This is = a rather recent problem for me. When I try it in Seamonkey I get a message that says: "This page was not re= trieved from its original location over a secure connection.Dismiss" I also= get a bar at the top that says, "You have requested an encrypted page...." Explorer gives a slightly different message, "Translated in Safe Mode. This= may cause problems with some websites, especially those that use plugins l= ike Flash.Click here to disable Safe Mode" Explorer also gives a...

3.0 Beta 1.0
Name: Greg Product: Firefox Summary: 3.0 Beta 1.0 - Problems with using Tesco.com website Comments: No problems using any earlier Firefox right up to latest non beta. Problem is small windows for inputting further information on your purchase prevent access to 'OK-Cancel' boxes with no means to move up or down. It is therefore impossible to use with Tesco, who are the one of the largest UK supermarket chains. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b1) Gecko/2007110904 Firefox/3.0b1 ...

On the new firefox beta, i get the error below often, but i never have any problems on other browsers, its usually when i use applications
Name: Ash Ponting Email: ashpontingathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: On the new firefox beta, i get the error below often, but i never have any problems on other browsers, its usually when i use applications Comments: Connection Interrupted The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading. The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 3 beta problem with Google page creator & own-free-website.com page editing
Name: Manojit Haldar Email: manojit_alchemistatrediffmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 beta problem with Google page creator & own-free-website.com page editing Comments: When we use firefox 3 to open google page creator page editing , it opens fine but does not edit as it has to be . same case is for own-free-website.com page editing . thanking you Manojit Haldar AWMbest http://manojit.page.tl Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

insert problem ?? when i insert records, sometimes inserting doesnt run. But if i close website and open website again, inserting run when open website again.. what can problem ? what should i do ?
hello friends  when i insert records, sometimes inserting doesnt run. But if i close website and open website again, inserting run when open website again.. what can problem ? what should i do ? i want inserting to run continuesly :) my inserting code are belowProtected Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click  Dim yourUser As MembershipUser = Membership.GetUser(User.Identity.Name, True) Dim userGuid As System.Guid = DirectCast(yourUser.ProviderUserKey, Guid)Dim sds As New SqlDataSource() sds.ConnectionString = Configurati...

When useing www.taobao.com,we can not use the browser.
Name: wuhoo Email: khdotwuhaoatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: When useing www.taobao.com,we can not use the browser. Comments: www.taobao.com is the most popular web site in china ,we could buy everything with it .But when i pay the money,the website only support IE.So I must exchange my browser. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; zh-CN; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

I have problem loading this website using firefox
Name: Leonel Gan Email: ganleonelatyahoodotcomdothk Product: Firefox Summary: I have problem loading this website using firefox Comments: http://www.singaporeair.com/ Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

My website cannot be viewed using Firefox browser. Hoping you could help!
Name: maxwell Email: maxwellatwindsorchairmakerdotca Product: Firefox Summary: My website cannot be viewed using Firefox browser. Hoping you could help! Comments: Hi. My website, www.windsorchairmaker.ca doesn't function in the Firefox browser. I'm hoping there is a simple solution. Could you please help me, so people using Firefox can view my website? It is very time sensitive. Maxwell Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/2.0.0.12 ...

Firefox 3 RC1 has problems with NY Times website www.nytimes.com
Name: Leslie Email: lesliekliebatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 RC1 has problems with NY Times website www.nytimes.com Comments: Double-clicking on the scroll bar when at the NY Times website http://www.nytimes.com brings up the information window, a script on the NY times website that is supposed to fire (only) when one double clicks on a word in the text and then brings up a window with an explanation of that word. This also happens in Safe Mode. This JavaScript should not fire when double clicking on the scroll bar! Happens on Vi...

Can't access Portland Public School website using Firefox browser
Name: Randy Chambers Email: rchambatppsdotk12dotordotus Product: Firefox Summary: Can't access Portland Public School website using Firefox browser Comments: This is a problem for thousands of families applying to the Portland Public School School Choice lottery. The error they get is "Secure Connection Failed" We can tell them to change their browser settings through Tools > Options > Encryption > Validation...but most of these users do not want to do that. Instead, we have to tell them to user another Browser such as IE. This doesn't seem t...

how to find whether the url is http://website.com or http://www.website.com
i would like to find out whether the current url is      with http:// or http://www how can i do it. regards ltpindia    Hi Itpindia, When you assgin the following to a string: Page.Request.Url.AbsoluteUri  then you have the full path of the url in the browser's address bar. (for example: http://www.microsoft.com/blabla/page02.aspx) then you take a left trim of that string. for instance the 10 most-left characters. Compare those with "http://www" and if they equal, they equal hope this helps!wimPlease remember to click “...

Web resources about - Firefox using google brings up an error in my website that is not brought up using other browsers. My website is www.biblemetaphors.com. Where can I find help to fix this problem. The problem is in th - netscape.beta.feedback