Firefox stop working, have to restart firefox, alert message

Name:    Nikolai Hoftun
Email:   nikolah_at_student.matnat.uio.no
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Surfing normal when suddenly firefox shows a message "Alert; TypeError:
window._content has no properties." This happends with different
websites, and do not happend with microsoft.
Whatever you click on in the menu etc. this message appears. You have to
restart firefox.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051111 Firefox/1.5
0
Nikolai
1/10/2006 9:22:20 PM
netscape.beta.feedback 5379 articles. 0 followers. Follow

could not working on mozilla firefox javascript alert message but its working IE
 could not working on mozilla firefox  javascript alert message but its working IE Mentioned my coding here:  what's the problem in my code:  Script :function JobSearch() { if(document.getElementById('<%=txtJobSearch.ClientID%>').value =='') {alert('Search cannot be empty')document.getElementById('<%=txtJobSearch.ClientID%>').focus();  return false; }return true; }   CS Coding part:protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) {      btnGo.Attributes.Add("onclick&...

in this link firefox 2 stop working firefox locked
Name: Sait Product: Firefox Summary: in this link firefox 2 stop working firefox locked Comments: http://www.sahibinden.com/140_000_km_de_1998_model_kirmizi_audi_a3_1_6WQQaXQQ6084121WQQpXQQdisplayitem?keyword=audi bur firefox 3 beta is not a problem Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

Firefox 3.5 Beta release. When closing programm process remains active and prevents restart of Firefox under Windows Vista. Memory intenese flash caused firefox to freeze
Name: Sebastian Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 Beta release. When closing programm process remains active and prevents restart of Firefox under Windows Vista. Memory intenese flash caused firefox to freeze Comments: The problem stated above happend quite often after Firefox was running for some time 3-4 Hours. When restarting Firefox a message that firefox was already running popped of, and the process had to be stopped via task manager (ctrl alt del). Second thing I recognized was when starting 2-3 memory intense Flash-Applications in tabs firefox would freeze (games f...

Firefox 3 Theme for Firefox 4+ stopped working with version
Over a year ago I have made this thread which was being laughed at but the = noob fanboys. http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=3D23&t=3D1941839 I have also made some threads asking about why the theme doesn't work anymo= re,=20 I have been loyal user for very long time, since 2004. I have seen and foll= owed the whole story in detail, i know how it was back in 1.5 to 3.5 versio= n, for example. I am switching to craptastic CHROME out of spite, that will teach you makin= g firefox a chrome-copycat, I don't care if I will have to be bored by the = crapta...

Firefox or not Firefox

"Firefox stopped working" message
I am getting error message, "Firefox stopped working". I reinstalled v.2.0.0.17 or v3.01 but the same error was returned. Also, I get the exact same message if I attempt to launch Thunderbird. This also can not be fixed by re-installing TBird. The FFox and TBird above are running on Vista SP1. On the same machine, if the OS is switched to XP, FFox sharing the same Personal profile folders does not have any problem and TBird does not either. What could be the cause of this problem with FFox(and TBird) on Vista? ...

Firefox 4 Beta 7
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4 Beta 7 - feedback does not work Comments: Clicking the Feedback button in Firefox 4 Beta 7 just leads to this page: http://input.mozilla.com/en-US/download and does not allow one to leave feedback. I even downloaded and installed the "new" beta build with no luck. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b7) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not ...

Firefox Beta Test Pilot (Feedback extension) causes Firefox to freeze on startup
Name: Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox Beta Test Pilot (Feedback extension) causes Firefox to freeze on startup Comments: Get the latest Firefox Beta with Test Pilot (aka Feedback 1.0.3). Make sure user studies are turned on. The effect is even greater when there is an ongoing study collecting data. Now, close down Firefox completely and open it. After the UI has all loaded, start doing stuff (eg. open new tabs, type in URLs, etc). After a few seconds of use, Firefox will freeze completely for about 10 seconds, after which it will return to normal as if noth...

Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta
Name: Karyl Severson Email: karyldotseversonatbredbanddotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta Comments: Hi, there - I have installed and re-installed Adobe Flash Player for Mac, and have installed both Firefox 3.0 and now 3.1 Beta, but websites requiring Flash no longer work. It is not an extreme problem as I can use Safari on my Mac, but I prefer the normal robustness of Firefox. Thanks very much. Karyl Severson Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9....

Firefox Beta 4 & Firefox Beta 5
Name: Michael Lubinski Email: michaeldotlubinskiatcnsiwidotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Beta 4 & Firefox Beta 5 Comments: When i access this link: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/products_security_advisory09186a008096986d.shtml Firefox Beta 4 and Beta 5 hang up causing Firefox to crash. However, 2.0.0.12 does not. I have not tried other pages within that domain. It does it every time without fail. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/2.0.0.12 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

both firefox and beta firefox crash
Name: john Email: bassist04athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: both firefox and beta firefox crash Comments: everytime i loaded either version of firefox it would crash/close no matter what site i went to. I never used to have this problem with the previous release as it is something recent. maybe you know how to resolve said problem?? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Feedback for Firefox 4.0 Beta 2 Not Working
Name: Andrew Email: starfx6464atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback for Firefox 4.0 Beta 2 Not Working Comments: When choosing "Firefox Mad Me Happy/Sad" from the Feedback menu, the page that displays says that I'm not on the latest version, but I am currently on version 4.0 Beta 2 (the latest publicly available version at the time of this writing). Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0b2) Gecko/20100720 Firefox/4.0b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this ...

Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Stopped Working
Name: Robert Smith Email: r_a_smith3530atsbcglobaldotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Stopped Working Comments: I had been working in Firefox, with five or six tabs open. I went to sleep, leaving Firefox open on my Windows Vista desktop. When I awoke in the morning, there was a Windows error message telling me that Firefox had stopped working and would be closed. I have not experienced this problem previously and do not know what caused it. As I recall, I had pages open for my AT&T webmail interface, Howard Forums (a cellular discussion forum), a couple o...

Firefox updater updates firefox without and then tells you that your favourite plug-ins have now stopped working.
Name: User Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox updater updates firefox without and then tells you that your favourite plug-ins have now stopped working. Comments: Firefox updater updates firefox without and then tells you that your favourite plug-ins have now stopped working. I strongly suggest running the update compatibility check before install, inform the user about the plug-ins they currently have which will not work until the developers upgrade them, then ask if they still want to upgrade. I'm sure you don't want people to stop updating because of some plug-in ...

Web resources about - Firefox stop working, have to restart firefox, alert message - netscape.beta.feedback

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox

Firefox Flicks : Winners

Firefox Beta Launches Social API With Facebook Messenger As Initial Partner
As originally announced earlier this month by Firefox parent Mozilla , the beta test of the Web browser’s Social API launched Monday with Facebook ...