From: James Blood <jimblood@macserve.net>
Date: September 19, 2005 4:46:33 PM EDT
To: Mike Lynn <mike@theadmanager.com>, drudge@drudgereport.com,
andrew@breitbart.com
Subject: Fwd: Please stop thingtarget.com!!!!

Sirs;
I have reached my terminal point.
I will no longer check Drudge for stories.
Thank you.

Begin forwarded message:

From: James Blood <jimblood@macserve.net>
Date: September 17, 2005 2:20:24 PM EDT
To: Mike Lynn <mike@theadmanager.com>
Cc: drudge@drudgereport.com, andrew@breitbart.com

Mike;
I've not sent you and Drudge the last several times I've had to stop
my FireFox application and re launch because I didn't want to be
a pest..BUT...
This is ridiculous.
What makes me even more mad is that the problem doesn't appear to
be with Internet Explorer which I hate as a MS product!
Plus, IE doesn't have pop up ad blocker like Firefox.
Please find out why g.thinktarget.com is the culprit here as
I will not give up my Firefox but will rather give up Drudge!

Begin forwarded message:

From: James Blood <jimblood@macserve.net>
Date: September 12, 2005 11:06:19 AM EDT
To: Mike Lynn <mike@theadmanager.com>
Cc: drudge@drudgereport.com, andrew@breitbart.com
Subject: Please stop thingtarget.com!!!!

Mike;
Ok, this is the 2nd time today I've emailed and I'll continue until
someone stops this idiocy.
It is g.thinktarget.com.  Because it makes Firefox unresponsive,I have
to do the following:

&#65532;

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.7.10) Gecko/20050716 Firefox/1.0.6
0
Jim
9/28/2005 3:59:23 AM
netscape.beta.feedback 5379 articles. 0 followers. Follow

geobutton.com geoup.com, geobytes.com networldmap.com?
Do these website have the potensial for privacy 'invasion'? If you just to be on the safe side want them in your host file (I did a DNS Zone Query): # Geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 radev.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 devadmin.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 ra.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 new.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 comdev.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 buttondev.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 mail.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 www.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 image.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 dev.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 button.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 map.geoup.com # Geoup.com ...

Firefox crashes .. when we use Yahoomail.com ..even in yahoo.com
Name: Avinash Email: avinash.chethan_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox crashes .. when we use Yahoomail.com ..even in yahoo.com Comments: more specifically when we try to open the mail, folder, ... do some thing .. This problem is there is in new beta 2 too Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

need to remove XSRemover.com; WorldAntiSpy.com; WinHoun.com and PSGuard.com
I have a long distance friend I am trying to help remove some desktop hijackers. The info online is limited. I have found that some of those are desktop hijackers. I told the person to check Add Remove to see if those are installed and run Ad Aware Se and Spybot Search and Destroy. Is there a remover for those or a place that tells how to manually clean up the machine. -- Firewire "Firewire" <firewire@nowhere.invalid> wrote in message news:dn9m9d$m0q$1@news.grc.com... >I have a long distance friend I am trying to help remove some desktop > hij...

COM/COM+ component
Hi Does anyone have an simple example of COM/COM+ component and the way to use it ? cheer <Muriel> wrote in message news:417783cf.293.1681692777@sybase.com... > Hi > > Does anyone have an simple example of COM/COM+ component and > the way to use it ? > > cheer Check the ole-ocx-activex group. There are also several examples in the help documentation. -- Paul Horan[TeamSybase] ...

COM/COM+ Components
We are planning to deprecate the COM/COM+ component wizard in PowerBuilder 11.5. Alternatives are deploying your NVO as a .NET Web Service or as a .NET Assembly. Would removing this feature have an impact on you? Regards, Dave Fish Sybase PowerBuilder Blog: http://powerbuilderevangelist.blogspot.com/ Yes certanily. We are using many many COM/COM+ components. "Dave Fish [TeamSybase]" <n0Spam__dfish@sybase.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:ch2j24tdfqbfua264mmrnu2d3isrm1clug@4ax.com... > We are planning to deprecate the COM/COM+ component wizard in >...

What is COM/COM+/DCOM
Hi All, What is concept behind COM, COM+ and DCOM, Plz discuss in detail... Thanx in advance SajjadPlease Mark as Answer, if the post Solve your Problem__________________________Regards,Sajjad RizviC U ON NETreply me : sajjaddotnet@yahoo.com Sajjad, please do not ask us to do your homework for you. The following will provide you with a good start: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Component_object_model Alister but why ???? Because this forums for asking the Question.... Any thing Wrong... (Thanx for Link)Please Mark as Answer, if the post Solve your Problem_____________________...

COM/COM+ Components
We are planning to deprecate the COM/COM+ component wizard in PowerBuilder 11.5. Alternatives are deploying your NVO as a .NET Web Service or as a .NET Assembly. Would removing this feature have an impact on you? Regards, Dave Fish Sybase PowerBuilder Blog: http://powerbuilderevangelist.blogspot.com/ Dave; By this you mean allowing PB to build a COM Server? Chris "Dave Fish [TeamSybase]" <n0Spam__dfish@sybase.com> wrote in message news:gm2j24hk7o0pedrhc3kudlg2tqdgs8hjei@4ax.com... > We are planning to deprecate the COM/COM+ component wizard i...

Sending to aol.com , gmail.com, and yahoo.com
I'm running GroupWise 7.0. I have a Firewall and a CISCO router. We have all SMTP traffic pointing to the local IP address of the GroupWise server. At are website hosting company we have a MX record setup to point to an open Internet IP addres from are ISP. So when someone email us it comes from the internet IP address to are firewall to are local ip address. We are having proplem send to aol.com, yahoo.com, and gmail.com. How do I solve this. Also getting some host down issue and the host that is down is are .com address. Please help I had the same issue and we h...

Firefox 3.5.2 for Mac OS 10.4, PPC NOT STABLE when using twitterfall.com and twitter.com
Name: Keith Hazelton Email: khazeltonatearthlinkdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.2 for Mac OS 10.4, PPC NOT STABLE when using twitterfall.com and twitter.com Comments: crashing once every 30-45 minutes since auto-upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 for Mac OS 10.4, PPC NOT STABLE when using twitterfall.com and twitter.com Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.1.2) Gecko/20090729 Firefox/3.5.2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provi...

a turtle when using ebay.com and digg.com
Name: john Email: jandb93atspringnet1dotcom Product: Firefox Summary: a turtle when using ebay.com and digg.com Comments: My firefox experience is terrible when using ebay.com and digg.com I have to wait at least 1-2 minutes for each page to build. It makes for a very poor experience when using these sites. I have switched to safari and opera and neither of these browsers have any issues with the above two sites. I even formated my computer reinstalled OS and then firefox (latest download) and the problem still happens. Please fix the issue. I really prefer to use fire...

anyone use mint.com or yodlee.com
both mint.com and yodlee.com allow an individual to consolidate all bank accounts, credit cards, mutual funds, etc.. in a "single view" my concern is, are they safe? In grc.security, mgwmp wrote: >both mint.com and yodlee.com allow an individual to consolidate all bank >accounts, credit cards, mutual funds, etc.. in a "single view" > >my concern is, are they safe? I've seen articles citing privacy concerns with mint.com but I don't have the links handy. <http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22mint.com%22+privacy&btnG=...

SmtpClient , sending mails to @gamil.com or @yahoo.com or @anyOtherThing.com
i am creating a  SmtpClient as follows    Dim Client As New SmtpClient("mycompany.com")it work fine for all  ids end with  @mycompany.com  (i mean the To field) but it throws an exception  when i send mails to  ids ending with  @gamil.com or  @yahoo.com  or @anyOtherThing.comand the exception.message is  'Thread was being aborted.  how can i get escape  Check your SMTP server settings and check the SMTP server logs.  My guess is you're not allowed to forward outside your domain. JeffPlease: Don't for...

c.microsoft.com c2.microsoft.com crl.microsoft.com
Windows-update and various security patch downloads all access some or all of the URL's c.microsoft.com c2.microsoft.com and crl.microsoft.com. I suspected these URL's to do some information-snooping so I blocked all requests to the internet. I was somewhat surprised to find that everything was working completely as before. So my question is: does anyone here know what these URL's are used for? As far as I know c.microsoft.com serves webbugs, and only webbugs. Never found anything from the other two servers you mentioned. Where did they show up and what did they serve? ...

Firefox won't allow me to go to Yahoo.com. I get "page not found". I can go anywhere else, but not Yahoo.com or login.yahoo.com or any Yahoo address.
Name: Peter Priolo Email: joghelperatexcitedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox won't allow me to go to Yahoo.com. I get "page not found". I can go anywhere else, but not Yahoo.com or login.yahoo.com or any Yahoo address. Comments: I cannot go to any Yahoo address. No problem going anywhere else, just not Yahoo. Message says "not valid address" or "page not found", something like that. I have removed from my computer all RealPlayer components, plugins and ad-ons because I heard that might be the cause. Yahoo has a message saying to d...

Web resources about - FireFox locks up when using Drudgereport.com/breitbart.com/g.thinktarget.com - netscape.beta.feedback