Firefox feedback

Name:    John James
Email:   jjames_at_jtds.com
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I was, at one point, hoping for the next edition of IE primarily because
of the difficulty I was having with PDF's.  Now, though, I am very
pleased with Firefox and find RC1 to be rock solid.  I am in it 12 plus
hours a day nearly every day and have had no problems.

Except that this update seems to have done away with all my installed
extensions (which I just noticed) and did not warn me that it was going
to even though I have that option checked in my options dialog.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051025 Firefox/1.5
0
John
11/9/2005 4:04:17 AM
netscape.beta.feedback 5379 articles. 0 followers. Follow

My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback
Name: Markus Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback Comments: Mac OS X Version 10.6.4 Firefox 4 Beta 1 Feedback: Firefox Feedback Button redirects my request to leave a feedback to a page which is telling me to download the new beta version first even though I am obviously using it. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for...

Feedback on feedback

Firefox beta feedback
Name: TyLa D. Runkel Email: tandrgloryatmsndotcom Product: Other (please state) Summary: Firefox beta feedback Comments: Hi.. I've had the beta version for a few days. I lost many of the links I had on my original firefox. Also, I cannot download the 'Stumble-upon' toolbar...so I had to download it on Microsoft internet explorer. I'd appreciate being notified when it can be downloaded on the beta Firefox. Thanks. :) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/...

Feedback of Firefox Beta
Name: Jan E Browne Email: froggy38802atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback of Firefox Beta Comments: Beta was great! Had no problems with it, no encounters with bugs. Works better than MS IE! Good Job!!!!!!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090615 Firefox/3.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox beta feedback
Name: David Cogley Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox beta feedback Comments: so far so good...only a few times have there there been issues with locking up. usually when i have more than two tabs opened and when one is on a secured site like irs or bank or something. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them...

Feedback for Beta Firefox
Name: Linde Lim Email: lindelim01_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Feedback for Beta Firefox Comments: I love the new improvements to the tabbed browsing, as well as the "restore session" function! It allows me to breathe a sigh of relief when something freezes in MS Windows and I did not yet have the opportunity to bookmark it! The spell checking function is also wonderful! Previously, I cut and paste everything I composed into Word to do this, so this is a gigantic help! I am on the computer (specifically the internet) approximately 6 hours of the da...

Firefox beta feedback...
Name: Chad Keogh Email: chadatmistertransmissiondotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox beta feedback... Comments: I like that it is versatile (can put bookmark folders on Bookmark Toolbar) and scorchingly fast. The only downside is that it seems to crash quite frequently when I go to http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/bassmaster/index. It will crash sometimes when I login, and sometimes when I try to go to http://proxy.espn.go.com/outdoors/bassmaster/members/insider/index after log in. I use the NASA theme for my FireFox and it looks amazing. Keep up the great work...

FireFox Beta
Name: Kyle Birker Email: kbirkerathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: FireFox Beta - Feedback Comments: The new Mozilla is certainly a treat to use for the most part, with the simplicity and yet powerful tools available on the net, I was thoroughly impressed. I do however have to point out that having no permanent button to clear your download list is a very painful oversight on the user interface. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

Firefox Beta feedback!
Name: Martin Nystrom Email: najjzuzathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Beta feedback! Comments: Hello, i have been using firefox since the day it was born. And i would like you to work more on the download bar/menu or whatever youll call it. I think its booring and got to less options, now when there are a beta you got your chance to improove or change it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

firefox beta feedback
Name: Sally Email: skelley62athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: firefox beta feedback Comments: I really like it, but every time I start it, it searches for updated add ons from my previous version, that is annoying, but other than that it is working great!!!!!!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

feedback, firefox beta
Name: Lisa Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: feedback, firefox beta Comments: Fewer shutdowns when working on yahoo. Still though, the system firefox does shutdown when on yahoo about 1/2 the time I open yahoo. Otherwise, works fine. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox Beta Test Pilot (Feedback extension) causes Firefox to freeze on startup
Name: Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox Beta Test Pilot (Feedback extension) causes Firefox to freeze on startup Comments: Get the latest Firefox Beta with Test Pilot (aka Feedback 1.0.3). Make sure user studies are turned on. The effect is even greater when there is an ongoing study collecting data. Now, close down Firefox completely and open it. After the UI has all loaded, start doing stuff (eg. open new tabs, type in URLs, etc). After a few seconds of use, Firefox will freeze completely for about 10 seconds, after which it will return to normal as if noth...

Feedback and Feedback Problem
Name: Peter Lehner Email: lehnerus2000atyahoodotcomdotau Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback and Feedback Problem Comments: Hi Guys I wanted to send some feedback on Firefox 4, but I was directed to a page that said Forbidden (403). Feedback You should include more nfo in the screen tips. e.g. Ctrl+Reload - duplicate a Tab Ctrl+Back - opens previous page in a new Tab Ctrl+Forward - opens "next" page in a new Tab etc. I only discovered these, by accident, a few months ago. It would only be an extra line in a screen tip. Peter Lehner ...

feedback on firefox 3 beta
Name: Kevin denning Email: kevindotdenningatusdotarmydotmil Product: Firefox Summary: feedback on firefox 3 beta Comments: I would like to take this time to express appreciation for the creation of this beta edition of Firefox. I would like to inform the developers that I have tested this new edition on every website that I visit on a daily basis and have found no problems with the software to this date. Again thank you for developing this beta edition and I look forward to a new edition. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/20...

Feedback for Firefox 3 Beta
Name: Waseem Virk Email: waseem_virkatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback for Firefox 3 Beta Comments: Hi! This new beta release it just a bit cooler in graphics which I think can be much much more. Plus the problem is still that it takes about 10 seconds to load for the first time when computer starts even on my latest laptop. So plz consider making it more graphical and more faster. I know its a hell more difficult but still it shall be able to beat Internet Explorer 7 and Opera both. However the functionality and speed browsing are the feature...

Web resources about - Firefox feedback - netscape.beta.feedback

Who Do You Trust: Facebook, Twitter, Or Google? Facebook’s Feedback Panel Returns
Last month, we told you about Facebook’s new Feedback Panel and how its eerie data gathering COULD potentially save your marriage . This month, ...

User Experience Lab: How we designed a new News Feed using your feedback - Facebook
Facebook Engineering hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel User Experience Lab: How we designed a new News Feed using your feedback geschrieben. Du kannst ...

Using Feedback to Shape Distribution

Facebook adds app ratings and negative feedback metrics to insights tool
Facebook introduced app ratings and negative feedback metrics to the app insights tool today as a way to help developers gain a better understanding ...

Taxi industry’s epic social media fail in request for passenger feedback - HeraldSun Search Search
IT is being dubbed a social media disaster — the taxi industry has been given #epicfail for asking taxi passengers to tell the industry about ...

Site Issues and Feedback

ZTE Takes Consumer Feedback to Heart and Adds Two New Axon Smartphones to Lineup
ZTE USA, the fourth largest smartphone supplier in the U.S. and second largest in the no-contract market*, today announced two new additions ...

HTC Announces Preview Program, Experience and Provide Feedback on HTC Tech Before Release
... a few lucky individuals to test out products before they see widespread release across the globe. The program will be used to collect feedback ...