Product: Deer Park

Comments:
three things:

#1.  If you go under Deerpark Help, and choose a topic which has an
overflow of text--  When you drag the vertical dragbar upwards, it
produces garbage in the window.

#2.  There should be more customability with the toolbar.  There is no
font size button available..  I believe that the user should have the
option to put whatever menubar item on their toolbar if they wish..
Open file.. save file.. etc..  Let the user have the freedom to choose
what they want.

#3.  The bookbarks bar should have a feature of "justified" so that each
item is spaced out equally to fill the entire window's width.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8b3) Gecko/20050712 Firefox/1.0+
0
patrick
8/12/2005 3:38:02 AM
netscape.beta.feedback 5379 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Feedback on feedback

My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback
Name: Markus Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback Comments: Mac OS X Version 10.6.4 Firefox 4 Beta 1 Feedback: Firefox Feedback Button redirects my request to leave a feedback to a page which is telling me to download the new beta version first even though I am obviously using it. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for...

You have feedback at feedback.com
Name: Feedback.com Product: Firefox Summary: You have feedback at feedback.com Comments: People are using feedback.com for giving feedback to your organization. http://feedback.com/view-feedback-r.php?eid=20 Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.14) Gecko/2009082707 Firefox/3.0.14 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Feedback and Feedback Problem
Name: Peter Lehner Email: lehnerus2000atyahoodotcomdotau Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback and Feedback Problem Comments: Hi Guys I wanted to send some feedback on Firefox 4, but I was directed to a page that said Forbidden (403). Feedback You should include more nfo in the screen tips. e.g. Ctrl+Reload - duplicate a Tab Ctrl+Back - opens previous page in a new Tab Ctrl+Forward - opens "next" page in a new Tab etc. I only discovered these, by accident, a few months ago. It would only be an extra line in a screen tip. Peter Lehner ...

Feedback about the feedbacking language..
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback about the feedbacking language.. Comments: I use the Hebrew version of firefox, and whenever I report a broken site, phishing & etc, it asks me to write the report in Hebrew, and probably sends it to the Hebrew support center or whatever. Frankly, I don't trust the Hebrew language for such stuff, so I post it in English, but the report is probably still sent to the Hebrew team (And I believe they can't do anything with it). Can u please let us select the language of the report we're sending? btw there's no racism ...

Feedback on feedback mechanism
Name: Robin Wylie Email: robindotwylieatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on feedback mechanism Comments: It might be nice if clicking the "send feedback" bookmarklet didn't take you away from the page you're currently on? Maybe a new window might be better. Or a javascript based new window might be a better way of doing it. Just so the user doesn't lose the page they were on when they decided to give feedback - apart from anything else, there might be important info on that page's rendering that they may want to look at while they'...

Beta feedback
Name: Chris Somerset Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Beta feedback Comments: The new bookmarking features are awesome and seem to work well. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Beta feedback
Name: James Email: jstevehicks_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Beta feedback Comments: So far so good, I have not found any bugs. I am running Stumble! extension. I particularly like the larger Google search bar I have now. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

feedback on Beta
Name: Dan Nolan Email: Mr.DANolan_at_Gmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: feedback on Beta Comments: The sudden rash of updates over the past few days, up to a half-dozen in a matter of hours - makes me wonder if it is bonafide revisions, or an as-yet undiscovered bug in the Beta Firefox - or a computer virus. You should really either try to hold the number of automatic updates down, or consider giving reassurance in the notification message that the downloads are legitimate. Other comment - would like to suppress the "downloads" pop-up menu - perhaps to appear...

BETA FEEDBACK
Name: Daniel Product: Firefox Summary: BETA FEEDBACK Comments: I Liked the Clear All Function , in the privacy section of options, and i also liked the vertical design better for the options Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8b4) Gecko/20050908 Firefox/1.4 ...

Feedback Agent does not want to feedback
This problem has existed from 1.5.03 through 1.5.04 and is still a problem on my 1.5.05 installation. Browser crashes. Feedback Agent loads when browser next loads - shows 1 item in the queue but when trying to send the incident it pops an error message --------------------------- Mozilla Quality Feedback Agent --------------------------- The Agent is unable to connect to the server. Please check your Proxy Server settings or try again later. --------------------------- OK --------------------------- Proxy settings are fine and I can connect to any other site. Any ideas...

Beta 3 to Beta 4 feedback
Hi, here's my one-day-of-testing report on beta3 to beta4: On update, the toolbar was rather crippled. Not sure how much of that is intention and how much coincidence. I know that reply and friends are supposed to go. I added them back, for the sake of me finding them easier. I'm not sure if back and forth were supposed to go as well? More importantly though, in my experience all the snappiness on IMAP is gone. No more 'delete in the background and quickly get cached message'. The pref to disable the summary for multiple selected messages is not working an...

Beta FeedBack
Name: Austin Handle Email: Austinthetitanataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Beta FeedBack Comments: So far ive had it for about 3-5 weeks. it hasent crashed one me but once and i love the new UI. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Feedback on beta
Name: Michael Jones Email: michaelatjonesgroupdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on beta Comments: Love the new beta...except...do not like that unread messages are not in BOLD. BOLD, plus the blue background will help me to find unread messages better. Thanks, Michael Jones Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030317 Firefox/3.0b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

feedback on beta
Name: Merinda Hensley Email: mhensle1_at_uiuc.edu Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: feedback on beta Comments: For the life of me, I cannot get Adobe Acrobat to open up in my browser! I love Firefox but this capability is frustrating. I run mac OS X.... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Web resources about - feedback - netscape.beta.feedback

Who Do You Trust: Facebook, Twitter, Or Google? Facebook’s Feedback Panel Returns
Last month, we told you about Facebook’s new Feedback Panel and how its eerie data gathering COULD potentially save your marriage . This month, ...

User Experience Lab: How we designed a new News Feed using your feedback - Facebook
Facebook Engineering hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel User Experience Lab: How we designed a new News Feed using your feedback geschrieben. Du kannst ...

Using Feedback to Shape Distribution

Facebook adds app ratings and negative feedback metrics to insights tool
Facebook introduced app ratings and negative feedback metrics to the app insights tool today as a way to help developers gain a better understanding ...

Taxi industry’s epic social media fail in request for passenger feedback - HeraldSun Search Search
IT is being dubbed a social media disaster — the taxi industry has been given #epicfail for asking taxi passengers to tell the industry about ...

‘Minecraft’ dev announces 'Realms' price drop and free trials, Minecraft amiibo feedback heard by dev ...
Mojang has released a new and reduced price tag to the “Minecraft Realms.”

Site Issues and Feedback

Support Docs for Android Wear Detail New Wrist Gestures and Audio Feedback Support
... to devices with the necessary hardware. Google recently announced cellular support for the platform, so the timing for making “Audio Feedback” ...