feedback agent crashes firefox

Name:    pinky
Product: Firefox

Comments:
the firefox browser crashes BADLY when this feedback agent windows pops
up bvadly ... and we try closing it .. either by filling it ..or by
closing it ! .... doesnt work anyway ... all the tabbed sites are also
LOST along with it .1

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.8) Gecko/20050511 Firefox/1.0.4
0
pinky
9/8/2005 2:02:24 PM
netscape.beta.feedback 5379 articles. 0 followers. Follow

My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback
Name: Markus Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback Comments: Mac OS X Version 10.6.4 Firefox 4 Beta 1 Feedback: Firefox Feedback Button redirects my request to leave a feedback to a page which is telling me to download the new beta version first even though I am obviously using it. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for...

Feedback on feedback

quality feedback agent crashes firefox
Name: lvbohemian Email: lvbohemianatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: quality feedback agent crashes firefox Comments: every time that mozilla quality feedback agent or whatever it is pops up for an unknown reason; it crashes firefox 2.0.0.1 very irritating. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1 ...

Mozilla Quality Feedback Agent is crashing my Firefox!
Name: Michelle Email: bellemdmatcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Mozilla Quality Feedback Agent is crashing my Firefox! Comments: I am not sure if this counts as a bug, but I wanted to report it to someone. Five times in the past week or so, a popup called "Welcome to the Mozilla Quality Feedback Agent" has appeared as I was in a Firefox session. As I was trying to figure out what it was/or clicked cancel the typical Windows error message "firefox.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close" appeared and then my entire session shut down. As you...

Mozilla Quality Feedback Agent crashes Firefox
Name: Charlest Email: lavosathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Mozilla Quality Feedback Agent crashes Firefox Comments: This is half a bug and half a complaint so rout it however but EVERY time the install for the Mozilla Quality Feedback Agent by Support Soft pops up it immediately crashes Firefox. This is incredibly annoying and if there is a way to cause it to stop trying to install intermittently I have not found it. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30) From...

Feedback Agent does not want to feedback
This problem has existed from 1.5.03 through 1.5.04 and is still a problem on my 1.5.05 installation. Browser crashes. Feedback Agent loads when browser next loads - shows 1 item in the queue but when trying to send the incident it pops an error message --------------------------- Mozilla Quality Feedback Agent --------------------------- The Agent is unable to connect to the server. Please check your Proxy Server settings or try again later. --------------------------- OK --------------------------- Proxy settings are fine and I can connect to any other site. Any ideas...

Feedback Agent causes Firefox 2.0.0.15 to crash
Name: Dave Grady Email: drgradyatcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback Agent causes Firefox 2.0.0.15 to crash Comments: Several times yesterday and today my browsing has been interrupted by a pop-up titled "Welcome to Mozilla Quality Feedback Agent - Step 1 of 3" with a link to SupportSoft Software, Inc. When I click the Cancel button I get the "firefox.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for ... " You want feedback? Cut this crap out! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.15) G...

Firefox 3.1 beta 3 feedback : Problems with crashing and loading time
Name: Nehil Saxena Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.1 beta 3 feedback : Problems with crashing and loading time Comments: I have tested sometime on Firefx 3.1 beta 3. I have experienced some difficulties in this beta release. Problems * Crashing more frequent in 3.1 beta 3. * Initial loading time of the application is sometimes a problem, but when it initiliases fully then works smoothly. OverAll Experience + Overall experience with the test release was good. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.8) Gecko/2009032609 Firefox/3.0.8 ...

firefox beta keeps crashing i had to use google chrome to send the feedback its this bad.
Name: Stephen Dunne Email: retrodotrevivalathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: firefox beta keeps crashing i had to use google chrome to send the feedback its this bad. Comments: Well, this is embarrassing. Firefox is having trouble recovering your windows and tabs. This is usually caused by a recently opened web page. You can try: * Removing one or more tabs that you think may be causing the problem * Starting an entirely new browsing session this comes up in a weird layout and it keeps crashing so instead of bei...

firefox beta feedback
Name: Sally Email: skelley62athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: firefox beta feedback Comments: I really like it, but every time I start it, it searches for updated add ons from my previous version, that is annoying, but other than that it is working great!!!!!!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox beta feedback...
Name: Chad Keogh Email: chadatmistertransmissiondotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox beta feedback... Comments: I like that it is versatile (can put bookmark folders on Bookmark Toolbar) and scorchingly fast. The only downside is that it seems to crash quite frequently when I go to http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/bassmaster/index. It will crash sometimes when I login, and sometimes when I try to go to http://proxy.espn.go.com/outdoors/bassmaster/members/insider/index after log in. I use the NASA theme for my FireFox and it looks amazing. Keep up the great work...

Firefox Beta feedback!
Name: Martin Nystrom Email: najjzuzathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Beta feedback! Comments: Hello, i have been using firefox since the day it was born. And i would like you to work more on the download bar/menu or whatever youll call it. I think its booring and got to less options, now when there are a beta you got your chance to improove or change it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

Feedback Agent Crash
Name: Akai Email: zenfoxzf_at_gmail.com Product: Minefield Summary: Feedback Agent Crash Comments: After an update/install and the feedback agent comes up, both options "cancel" and "finish" after you click either of them, Minefield freezes, then crashes. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20061020 Minefield/3.0a1 ...

Web resources about - feedback agent crashes firefox - netscape.beta.feedback

Who Do You Trust: Facebook, Twitter, Or Google? Facebook’s Feedback Panel Returns
Last month, we told you about Facebook’s new Feedback Panel and how its eerie data gathering COULD potentially save your marriage . This month, ...

User Experience Lab: How we designed a new News Feed using your feedback - Facebook
Facebook Engineering hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel User Experience Lab: How we designed a new News Feed using your feedback geschrieben. Du kannst ...

Using Feedback to Shape Distribution

Facebook adds app ratings and negative feedback metrics to insights tool
Facebook introduced app ratings and negative feedback metrics to the app insights tool today as a way to help developers gain a better understanding ...

Taxi industry’s epic social media fail in request for passenger feedback - HeraldSun Search Search
IT is being dubbed a social media disaster — the taxi industry has been given #epicfail for asking taxi passengers to tell the industry about ...

‘Minecraft’ dev announces 'Realms' price drop and free trials, Minecraft amiibo feedback heard by dev ...
Mojang has released a new and reduced price tag to the “Minecraft Realms.”

Site Issues and Feedback

How to stop Windows 10 asking you to give feedback
... One of these aside from the need to download gigantic updates from time to time is that Windows 10 will constantly pester you for feedback ...