BETA FEEDBACK

Name:    Daniel
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I Liked the Clear All Function , in the privacy section of options, and
i also liked the vertical design better for the options

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8b4) Gecko/20050908 Firefox/1.4
0
Daniel
10/6/2005 6:36:05 AM
netscape.beta.feedback 5379 articles. 0 followers. Follow

My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback
Name: Markus Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback Comments: Mac OS X Version 10.6.4 Firefox 4 Beta 1 Feedback: Firefox Feedback Button redirects my request to leave a feedback to a page which is telling me to download the new beta version first even though I am obviously using it. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for...

Beta 3 to Beta 4 feedback
Hi, here's my one-day-of-testing report on beta3 to beta4: On update, the toolbar was rather crippled. Not sure how much of that is intention and how much coincidence. I know that reply and friends are supposed to go. I added them back, for the sake of me finding them easier. I'm not sure if back and forth were supposed to go as well? More importantly though, in my experience all the snappiness on IMAP is gone. No more 'delete in the background and quickly get cached message'. The pref to disable the summary for multiple selected messages is not working an...

Beta feedback
Name: Chris Somerset Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Beta feedback Comments: The new bookmarking features are awesome and seem to work well. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Feedback on beta
Name: Michael Jones Email: michaelatjonesgroupdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on beta Comments: Love the new beta...except...do not like that unread messages are not in BOLD. BOLD, plus the blue background will help me to find unread messages better. Thanks, Michael Jones Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030317 Firefox/3.0b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

To beta, or not to beta?
Hi all, I'm new the project working on UX and have noticed that the Beta label is applied on announcements but not on the branding or the product itself. Does anyone have any thoughts they'd like to share on the matter? -- Ryan Feeley (new guy) Product Designer, Persona Mozilla UX Cell: 416.832.3288 IRC: rfeeley ...

Beta too beta
Name: Phil Email: ptibbleatwesadotca Product: Firefox Summary: Beta too beta Comments: just the negative comments here, there is good stuff too. 1) SUPER slow to open. slower to open than any browser I have ever used 2) most of my extension and adins dont work 3) can no long highlight and right click to seach for term in google 4) highlight and cut/past from FF to other app such as email/Word not working the main thing I have to stress is that it is so slow to open up. seriously its not good. If I could find how to revert from the beta I would. Browser Details: Mozi...

Beta feedback
Name: James Email: jstevehicks_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Beta feedback Comments: So far so good, I have not found any bugs. I am running Stumble! extension. I particularly like the larger Google search bar I have now. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Beta FeedBack
Name: Austin Handle Email: Austinthetitanataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Beta FeedBack Comments: So far ive had it for about 3-5 weeks. it hasent crashed one me but once and i love the new UI. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

feedback on Beta
Name: Dan Nolan Email: Mr.DANolan_at_Gmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: feedback on Beta Comments: The sudden rash of updates over the past few days, up to a half-dozen in a matter of hours - makes me wonder if it is bonafide revisions, or an as-yet undiscovered bug in the Beta Firefox - or a computer virus. You should really either try to hold the number of automatic updates down, or consider giving reassurance in the notification message that the downloads are legitimate. Other comment - would like to suppress the "downloads" pop-up menu - perhaps to appear...

Beta is Beta
Name: Me Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Beta is Beta Comments: SVG file doesnt work correct, open more and more tabs. In my mind, is that closing tab for tab not so good. The last version had one Button on right side to close the tabs --> its better!!! greating from germany Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Feedback on feedback

feedback on beta
Name: Merinda Hensley Email: mhensle1_at_uiuc.edu Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: feedback on beta Comments: For the life of me, I cannot get Adobe Acrobat to open up in my browser! I love Firefox but this capability is frustrating. I run mac OS X.... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

To Beta or not To Beta?
I have a dilemma. I am not sure what to do. I have downloaded the Express edition of VWDx edition because I know I want to learn ASP .net Now, I went over the tutorial and it was a piece-of-cake. Easy as FrontPage. It is true, not one line of code needed to build a web site. My problem is: I don’t see how I’ll be able to learn ASP .NET with this software. What if I get a job/client who needs to support ASP .NET and the only software they have on site (and only available to me) is VS .NET? (not the express ed) Should I forget the xPress ed and go for the VS. NET altogether? ...

Feedback link in 4 beta doesn't recognize Beta 2
Name: Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback link in 4 beta doesn't recognize Beta 2 Comments: In Firefox 4.0 Beta 2, using the Feedback button to try and submit user feedback redirects to https://input.mozilla.com/en-US/download. The feedback system fails to recognize Beta 2 as the latest beta. My user agent string: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 6.0; rv:2.0b2) Gecko/20100720 Firefox/4.0b2. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 6.0; rv:2.0b2) Gecko/20100720 Firefox/4.0b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives ...

Web resources about - BETA FEEDBACK - netscape.beta.feedback

Newest Facebook Messenger For IOS Update Includes Feedback
... applications are coming fast and furious. Monday, Facebook announced an update to its Messenger for iOS devices that lets users give feedback ...

Thanks For Your Feedback
... Use Policy, Statement of Rights and Responsibilities Take Effect by Erin Egan, Chief Privacy Officer, Policy Thank you for providing feedback ...

Using Feedback to Shape Distribution

Facebook asks users for feedback on News Feed, On This Day feature
Facebook constantly wants to know how users feel about features. AllFacebook recently noticed that Facebook is polling users on their News Feed ...

Taxi industry’s epic social media fail in request for passenger feedback - HeraldSun Search Search
IT is being dubbed a social media disaster — the taxi industry has been given #epicfail for asking taxi passengers to tell the industry about ...

‘Minecraft’ dev announces 'Realms' price drop and free trials, Minecraft amiibo feedback heard by dev ...
Mojang has released a new and reduced price tag to the “Minecraft Realms.”

Site Issues and Feedback

How to stop Windows 10 asking you to give feedback
... One of these aside from the need to download gigantic updates from time to time is that Windows 10 will constantly pester you for feedback ...