Am getting a pop-up that I need help getting rid of

Name:    David Heywood
Email:   dave.heywood_at_heywoodrealty.com
Product: Firefox

Comments:
A stupid pop window advertising all kinds of junk keeps popping up that
has never popped up before.  Can you guys help me figure out where it
has planted itself so I can get rid of it.

The title line in the box says "Aurora - part of the ABI Network"

Thanks
Dave Heywood
dave.heywood@heywoodrealty.com

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.7) Gecko/20040803 Firefox/0.9.3
0
David
8/2/2005 3:40:27 PM
netscape.beta.feedback 5379 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Web resources about - Am getting a pop-up that I need help getting rid of - netscape.beta.feedback

5 Things Obama Didn’t Say at the State of the Union
President Obama’s final State of the Union address eschewed the typical laundry list of proposals for a more thematic approach. But that meant ...

Why Turkey Bans News About Terror Bombings
Barely one hour after a suicide blast ripped through an Istanbul square packed with tourists on Tuesday morning, the Turkish government imposed ...

MPs launch inquiry into whether David Cameron's triple lock pension promise is fair
The work and pensions select committee will investigate claims that baby boomers get more out of the state than they put in while younger generations ...

Google app beta update resizes app icons, auto rotates your home screen
As we’ve pointed out before, Google’s apps are always a work in progress, particularly on Android. If you’re running the beta version of the ...

UN Diplomat: UN Working for Tougher Sanctions on North Korea
UN diplomat: Security Council pursuing resolution to impose tougher sanctions on North Korea

Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylist Nominations: ‘Star Wars’, ‘Black Mass’ & More
The Make-Up Artists and Hair Stylists Guild Awards have been announced in 23 categories covering motion pictures, TV, commercials and live theater. ...

Colombian Drug Cartel Leader Gets 11-Year Prison Term in US
The leader of a Colombian drug cartel involved in an international cocaine distribution conspiracy has been sentenced to 11 years in prison

PC sales fall to lowest level since 2007, analysts hope for 2016 recovery
The PC market continued to decline in 2015, with sales down roughly 9%. Analysts are hoping the tide will turn in 2016.

Hulu to Bring Virtual Reality TV to Your Face
Virtual reality will have a life beyond video games, and Hulu wants to be at the forefront of providing immersive, passive programming. "We are ...

NBC Executives On Jimmy Fallon Health Concerns, Ricky Gervais Golden Globes Future, Doing Live Dramas ...
Over the past year, Jimmy Fallon has made almost as many headlines for his success as the new king of late-night with big ratings and even bigger ...