after installing deer park without domi, you can't install, without reinstall ???

Name:    haytjes
Email:   hv1989_at_gmail.com
Product: Deer Park

Comments:
Hi,

I've installed Deer Park, with the common installation and didn't know
there was an Domi 'extension'.
But now I figured out there was and how to install it (reinstall).
And I don't want to do that, so can you make it possible to install domi
without reinstall.

And if it is already like this way, please make it understable how you
can do it.

greetz haytjes

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20050814 Firefox/1.0+
0
haytjes
8/17/2005 2:49:33 PM
netscape.beta.feedback 5379 articles. 0 followers. Follow

11.3 took 5 goes to install, doesn't boot without assistance and can't upgrade
I had a working setup of opensuse 11.0, dual booting using grub installed on the home partition. I tried to install 11.3 from the coverdisc of linux format (LXFDVD136). It took 5 goes before the install succeeded. Mostly stopping at the "boot installed system" stage. I put 11.3 on a formatted partition in the same place as 11.0, and put grub there too. The system will not boot without assistance. I have to use a supergrub disc and tell it which partition to boot. If I use boot linux from supergrub I get the Grub error message 15 file not found. Supergrub CAN find...

Can't install opensuse 12.1 from DVD, installer can't find DVD devices?
Hi, I have an HP pavilion dv7 laptop (3 years old) with Windows and Linux mint in a dual boot mode, and I wanted to install opensuse 12.1 from a DVD over my mint partition. When I boot with the 64bit KDE live CD in my DVD I can get to the menu where I can choose to try the live session or install. If I choose either, I see the linux kernel loading successfuly, then a green screen with opensuse logo, and after about 10 seconds the screen becomes a black text screen, and I see an error message saying that my DVD device wasn't found, and that the system is restarting in 120 se...

can't install amsn, suse dont't install tcl scripting langua
Hi all i recently installed opensuse 11.1 i586, and i need to install amsn here, but i got a error when installing, it says that needs the TCL Scripting Language, i typed "tcl" on yast and i found the files needed, i check the files on software management, and i click accept, it asks for the opensuse cd, but i only have the dvd install, i put it on the dvd rom, but i get a error message "failed to mount /dev/srO ...." :( i dont understand whats going on. EDIT: I think i posted in the wrong section, sorry i didnt find any other that matchs my problem PS: so...

can't install jconnect30 without gui
I know I posted this before, but the item seems to be gone. I have jconnect 3.0 (licensed version) and would like and would like to install it on my SGI IRIX that has no gui. the only access I have to the SGI is via VT-102 terminal emulation thru a serial port. The install process only works with a gui or a browser which requires a gui. Can I simply unzip the archives over top of the jconnect beta installation that I already have loaded? Could I use the Install that comes with the version of jconnect 3.0 that can be downloaded from the web? Since my previous post seems to h...

cpan>install NET::SSH ----> Can't install NET::SSH don't know what it is?
Good day! This is the first time I'll be using the cpan to install modules. I run: perl -MCPAN -e shell and answer the questions one by one. When its done, I issued install NET::SSH at the cpan> prompt and I got the message: Can't install NET::SSH Don't know what it is. Question: How will I make cpan> know what NET::SSH is? Is there something I have to update first? How can I search for some useful modules using cpan> rather than using cpan search in www.cpan.org? What is auto bundle? And what does 'cpan -a' does? When I ran it, I can some...

Can't start normal Firefox after installing deer park.
Name: anoymonus Email: xviperr_at_gmail.com Product: Deer Park Summary: Can't start normal Firefox after installing deer park. Comments: After you install Deer Park, Firefox can't be started. Starting the stable firefox starts up Deer Park, not Firefox. I'm running Deer Park Alpha 2, and Firefox 1.0.5. Any solutions? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8b3) Gecko/20050712 Firefox/1.0+ If you installed the two builds in seperate places and used a seperate profile for each(as one should) then there is no reason why one cannot ru...

Can't boot a guest OS in XEN without installation disk
Hopefully someone here can answer this question I have about XEN, sorry I usually use KVM but the version in the repos is to old to run Windows 7. I installed the windows guest yesterday and set a couple of things up, but today when I tried to boot it the VM got as far as the BIOS and crashed. After trying 8 times with no luck I sat down and thought about what has changed that could effect the VM, that is when it hit me the installation disk is not in my DVD drive. I quickly throw that in my drive hit the "Run" button and it boots! My question is why is this required, I...

Totally weird boot problem: can't boot without install disk.
So I, like, installed OpenSuse, which is totally cool but totally weird, on my computer yesterday and I'm having trouble booting from it. So I totally can't boot from my hard disk unless I first boot from the, you know, installation CD and then hit "Boot from hard drive". OpenSuse did the weird Linux thingy when it partitioned my disk by making about 5 different partitions and not telling me which one I should boot from. I've tried reinstalling the boot loader (grub) with no success. Bummer, right? Yeah, well, so far as I can tell, none of the partitions have a...

Can't install Kde amarok 2.0.1 without downgrading KDE
When i select kde4-amarok, it literally wants to downgrade everything to kde 4.1.3 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/K3N_Shady/amarokerror.png i got the repo from amarok's website 'Index of /repositories/KDE:/KDE4:/Factory:/Desktop/openSUSE_11.1' (http://tinyurl.com/94xln7) BTW i also uninstalled the default amarok that was preinstalled with opensuse 11.1 -- k3ntegra ------------------------------------------------------------------------ The Amarok2 package in KDE:KDE4:Factory:Desktop repository is named 'amarok'. -- Beineri ---...

Can't Update CPAN, Can't Install DBD::mysql
I upgraded to Lion. I have pre-existing Perl modules that I had installed, but I hadn't yet installed DBD::mysql. When I try to install DBD::mysql, I get this: Checking if your kit is complete... Looks good Using DBI 1.615 (for perl 5.012003 on darwin-thread-multi-2level) installed in /System/Library/Perl/Extras/5.12/darwin-thread-multi-2level/auto/DBI/ Writing Makefile for DBD::mysql Can't exec "/usr/bin/make": No such file or directory at /System/Library/Perl/5.12/CPAN/Distribution.pm line 2026. CAPTTOFU/DBD-mysql-4.020.tar.gz /usr/bin/make -- NOT...

Windows ICF: Can't Live With it, Can't Live Without it
an article by David Wong - last updated August 22, 2002=20 "Windows ICF (Internet Connection Firewall) is the built-in firewall in=20 Windows XP, both the Home and Professional editions. ICF is an=20 excellent personal firewall and will prevent most attacks from the=20 Internet. However, the lack of granular control makes ICF much too=20 restrictive for power users. So, as they say, you can't live with it, = you=20 can't live without it. For this article, we put ICF into the lab and set = our=20 hackers (well, security penetration testers) loose at it to see how good = ...

Re: Can't Update CPAN, Can't Install DBD::mysql
Good morning, On 28/09/11 at 3:59 PM -0400, Lola Lee Beno <lola@his.com> wrote: >That's what I was afraid of. Apparently a previous install of=20 >make got blown away. In the process of downloading XCode from=20 >App Store (uggggh) . . . I had to install Xcode twice (not download, just install twice).=20 And I seem to recall some reports from others saying the same=20 thing. Installing twice also fixed borked xcode for a colleague.=20 I never bothered to find out why that fixed things; just=20 proceeded and kept working. Charlie --=20 =E1=8F=8A C...

Can't install grub/lilo, can't restor windows boot
Hi I tried to install opensuse 11 yesterday. But it couldn't install GRUB. It says - *disk doesn't exist* I cancelled the installation and now I cannot even access my windows (fixmbr and fixboot don't help) Please help! -- greg606 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Well, In some cases (especially when using recovery boot) grub reports installation problems. But this is the first time somebody reports fixmbr problems. 1/ I would consider using windows disk to load emergency console to try to access windows disk. If...

Can't install Email-Send & Can't access Bugzilla in Browser
Hi All I am facing this problem for many days now and actually am stuck at this point can somebody please help me in resolving this (platform is Windows Server 2003, perl 5.8.8, Apache 2.2.4) 1) When I runchecksetup.pl command it give me error that Email Send and Emil MIME Modifier are not installed ..... I followed the instructions and run the commands but am unable to install these two C:\Bugzilla\bugzilla-3.0>ppm install Email-Send Downloading ActiveState Package Repository packlist...not modified Downloading theory58S packlist...redirect Downloading theory58S packlist...

Web resources about - after installing deer park without domi, you can't install, without reinstall ??? - netscape.beta.feedback

Solar panels are lifted into place.

Iran installing new nuclear equipment

Gillard defends installing Slipper