"Print Preview" and "Edit Page" buttons

Name:    S.K.
Product: Firefox

Comments:
You must provide "Print Preview" and "Edit Page With..." buttons.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8b5) Gecko/20051006 Firefox/1.4.1
netscape.beta.feedback 5379 articles. 0 followers. Follow

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

"Print Preview" and "Print" command
Name: Jaime Rivera Email: jerdcatmsndotcom Product: Firefox Summary: "Print Preview" and "Print" command Comments: When I try to print preview an email page it loads BLANK. Also it prints BLANK. Please help me or show me how to print email pages. It used to work fine before I updated to the last release 10. Thank you! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.10) Gecko/2009042316 Firefox/3.0.10 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but...

quotes, quotes, quotes...

Printing options for "txt" Emails: No "print selection", "print pages X to Y" ??
Hi. NTS told me, that for TEXT only emails it is not possible, to get the same "print..." dialog, as it's available for HTML formatted email: - Printing selected text - Printing a page range I was advised, to place an enhancement request (done). It's hard to believe, that there really isn't some work around to print just parts of TEXT emails, or a page range?? Regards, Rudi. Rudolf, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem...

How do I set a home page. Traffic Swarm says just click "edit" then "preferences," but there is no "preferences," under "edit."
Name: Theodore Pong Email: theodorepongatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: How do I set a home page. Traffic Swarm says just click "edit" then "preferences," but there is no "preferences," under "edit." Comments: How do I set a home page. Traffic Swarm says just click "edit" then "preferences," but there is no "preferences," under "edit." Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.16) Gecko/20080702 Firefox/2.0.0.16 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Divide a "Preview" button and an "Next" button.
Name: Ichoro Yamazaki Email: presidentatcommentsdotsakuradotnedotjp Product: Firefox Summary: Divide a "Preview" button and an "Next" button. Comments: Divide a "Preview" button and an "Next" button. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; ja; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

same "+" toolbar button for "open new tab" and "page Zoom"
How do I find which "toolbar customize" button icon has been put by which add-on, or was it built into basic ff? I am finding exactly same, identical "+" toolbar button for "open new tab" and also for "page Zoom". I got them from "customize" icon set. Whom to tell to make each button icon slight different. Are these built into ff, or some add-on might have put it. Thanks. -- Rawat On 9/29/2012 1:12 PM, V S Rawat gmoz wrote: > How do I find which "toolbar customize" button icon has been put by > which add...

Get "Mail"/"Get "News" / "Write"/"Post" buttons?
If the "Get Mail" button text changed to "Get News", and "Write" changed to "Post" when TB's in the news-reading mode, it would save me and probably others from constantly forgetting to make the change before proceeding. :-) Or is there an extension to do this which I don't know about? Thanks! Bob Bob P wrote: > If the "Get Mail" button text changed to "Get News", and "Write" > changed to "Post" when TB's in the news-reading mode, it would save me > and probably others...

double quote

"Using" or "With"

replace the "." with a ","

"Me" is better than "You"

Using "+" or "||"

Web resources about - "Print Preview" and "Edit Page" buttons - netscape.beta.feedback