xref with followup-to

test!
0
Magnus
10/8/2018 7:43:46 AM
mozilla.test 6125 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

6 Replies
40 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 19

On 10/8/18 3:43 AM, Magnus Melin wrote:
> test!

Did it work?

-- 
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop
https://www.thunderbird.net/en-US/get-involved/
0
WaltS48
10/8/2018 12:38:51 PM
On 08-10-2018 15:38, WaltS48 wrote:
> On 10/8/18 3:43 AM, Magnus Melin wrote:
>> test!
> 
> Did it work?
> 

Sure thing ;)
0
Magnus
10/8/2018 4:10:40 PM
Magnus Melin wrote on 9/10/2018 3:10 AM:
> On 08-10-2018 15:38, WaltS48 wrote:
>> On 10/8/18 3:43 AM, Magnus Melin wrote:
>>> test!
>>
>> Did it work?
>>
> 
> Sure thing ;)

So, Magnus, that means that when you replied to your original post in 
netscape.public.mozilla.test, your reply actually appeared in 
mozilla.test and nothing in netscape.public.mozilla.test.

Right??
-- 
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 
SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171016030418

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 
SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171015235623
0
Daniel
10/9/2018 8:07:48 AM
On 09-10-2018 11:07, Daniel wrote:
> Magnus Melin wrote on 9/10/2018 3:10 AM:
>> On 08-10-2018 15:38, WaltS48 wrote:
>>> On 10/8/18 3:43 AM, Magnus Melin wrote:
>>>> test!
>>>
>>> Did it work?
>>>
>>
>> Sure thing ;)
> 
> So, Magnus, that means that when you replied to your original post in 
> netscape.public.mozilla.test, your reply actually appeared in 
> mozilla.test and nothing in netscape.public.mozilla.test.
> 
> Right??

Correct.

What I was testing was just the appearance of the headers in the UI, for 
which I needed an easy test message. Related to de-xbl work.

  -Magnus

0
Magnus
10/10/2018 8:12:47 AM
Magnus Melin wrote on 10/10/2018 7:12 PM:
> On 09-10-2018 11:07, Daniel wrote:
>> Magnus Melin wrote on 9/10/2018 3:10 AM:
>>> On 08-10-2018 15:38, WaltS48 wrote:
>>>> On 10/8/18 3:43 AM, Magnus Melin wrote:
>>>>> test!
>>>>
>>>> Did it work?
>>>>
>>>
>>> Sure thing ;)
>>
>> So, Magnus, that means that when you replied to your original post in 
>> netscape.public.mozilla.test, your reply actually appeared in 
>> mozilla.test and nothing in netscape.public.mozilla.test.
>>
>> Right??
> 
> Correct.
> 
> What I was testing was just the appearance of the headers in the UI, for 
> which I needed an easy test message. Related to de-xbl work.
> 
>   -Magnus
> 
No probs, Magnus (that's twice now I've actually typed "Mangus" and then 
had to correct myself!! :-(  )

-- 
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 
SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171016030418

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 
SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171015235623
0
Daniel
10/10/2018 12:02:10 PM
Daniel wrote on 10-10-2018 14:02:
> Magnus Melin wrote on 10/10/2018 7:12 PM:
>> On 09-10-2018 11:07, Daniel wrote:
>>> Magnus Melin wrote on 9/10/2018 3:10 AM:
>>>> On 08-10-2018 15:38, WaltS48 wrote:
>>>>> On 10/8/18 3:43 AM, Magnus Melin wrote:
>>>>>> test!
>>>>>
>>>>> Did it work?
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Sure thing ;)
>>>
>>> So, Magnus, that means that when you replied to your original post in 
>>> netscape.public.mozilla.test, your reply actually appeared in 
>>> mozilla.test and nothing in netscape.public.mozilla.test.
>>>
>>> Right??
>>
>> Correct.
>>
>> What I was testing was just the appearance of the headers in the UI, 
>> for which I needed an easy test message. Related to de-xbl work.
>>
>>   -Magnus
>>
> No probs, Magnus (that's twice now I've actually typed "Mangus" and then 
> had to correct myself!! :-(  )
> 

Daniel,
Why do you use such an old version of SM (2.49.1) ?

-- 
GerardJan Vinkesteijn-Rudersdorff

family: http://vinkesteijn.com

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 
Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49.4
Build identifier: 20180713174829
0
GerardJan
10/10/2018 1:13:48 PM
Reply: