tOASt #55

After a long absence required upgrading rustc, llvm, and ncurses.

Works.

Rinaldi
--
What I want is all of the power and none of the responsibility.
0

Rinaldi decreed, Read These Runes!:
> After a long absence required upgrading rustc, llvm, and ncurses.
>
> Works.

gtk3 is still ugly.  Need to fix that.

--
Finding out what goes on in the C.I.A. is like performing acupuncture
on a rock.
>Rinaldi decreed, Read These Runes!:

>> After a long absence required upgrading rustc, llvm, and ncurses.
>>
>> Works.

I had to rebuild llvm with support of clang enabled. But it was
mentioned that using ac_add_options --disable-stylo would suffice.

>gtk3 is still ugly.  Need to fix that.

How? :)

Hartmut
0
Hartmut
8/13/2017 2:15:01 PM
Hartmut Figge decreed, Read These Runes!:
> Rinaldi:
>>Rinaldi decreed, Read These Runes!:
>
>>> After a long absence required upgrading rustc, llvm, and ncurses.
>>>
>>> Works.
>
> I had to rebuild llvm with support of clang enabled. But it was
> mentioned that using ac_add_options --disable-stylo would suffice.
>
>>gtk3 is still ugly.  Need to fix that.
>
> How? :)

I need to make it look like gtk2 ;-)

I'm fiddling with gtk.css and settings.ini at the moment.  Doesn't want
to take my default font but gives no errors. Hmmph. Default background
it not a problem.  Need to check the moz*css and see if there's a conflict.

Rinaldi
--
YOW!!  Everybody out of the GENETIC POOL!"
0
Rinaldi decreed, Read These Runes!:
> Hartmut Figge decreed, Read These Runes!:
>> Rinaldi:
>>>Rinaldi decreed, Read These Runes!:

>> I had to rebuild llvm with support of clang enabled. But it was
>> mentioned that using ac_add_options --disable-stylo would suffice.
>>
>>>gtk3 is still ugly.  Need to fix that.
>>
>> How? :)
>
> I need to make it look like gtk2 ;-)
>
> I'm fiddling with gtk.css and settings.ini at the moment.  Doesn't want
> to take my default font but gives no errors. Hmmph. Default background
> it not a problem.  Need to check the moz*css and see if there's a conflict.

Success.  Now looks the same.

Rinaldi
--
Save the Whales -- Harpoon a Honda.

0
Rinaldi
8/14/2017 11:59:18 PM
Rinaldi:
>Rinaldi decreed, Read These Runes!:

>> I'm fiddling with gtk.css and settings.ini at the moment.  Doesn't want
>> to take my default font but gives no errors. Hmmph. Default background
>> it not a problem.  Need to check the moz*css and see if there's a conflict.
>
>Success.  Now looks the same.

Congrats. :)

Hartmut
0