Testing 78.0.1 rc (build2) on Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS

Don't ask me. I have no idea why there is a chem spill build.

I must have missed a bug in previous testing.

I'll probably miss some here and the upcoming 79.0b2 test.

0
WaltS48
7/21/2020 2:47:47 PM
mozilla.test 6717 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 7/21/20 10:47 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
> Don't ask me. I have no idea why there is a chem spill build.
>
> I must have missed a bug in previous testing.
>
> I'll probably miss some here and the upcoming 79.0b2 test.

Followup on Ubuntu 20.04.

Maybe for the application of themes to the folder, filter and address
book dialogs.

Although the draft release notes indicate eleven fixed items. The above
being one of them.

Enjoy! 78.1.0 should be out next week. I think.
0
WaltS48