Test TB 72.0b3 on Linux

I guess some of these fixes will be going into 68.4.0. ❓

The evolution continues. Google Calendar is no longer a Network calendar
selection. So long Provider for Google Calendar extension. It was nice
using you.

The WCAP selection should disappear in TB 73.0b1 leaving only iCalendar
(ICS) and CalDAV as the only network calendar selections.
0
WaltS48
1/3/2020 5:52:50 PM
mozilla.test 6726 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 1/3/20 12:52 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
> I guess some of these fixes will be going into 68.4.0. ❓
>
> The evolution continues. Google Calendar is no longer a Network calendar
> selection. So long Provider for Google Calendar extension. It was nice
> using you.

I forgot you needed to first install the extension for Google Calendar
to appear in the selections.

But since it isn't available for betas and daily's anymore...