Test post.

Why do I see a post with the double / / in one newsgroup post in Daily,
but not in the release or beta versions.

The beta acts like it is filtering the message or marking it as junk(?)
and no clue what the release version is doing.
0
WaltS48
8/13/2019 4:58:19 PM
mozilla.test 6332 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 8/13/2019 12:58 PM, / / WaltS48 wrote:
> Why do I see a post with the double / / in one newsgroup post in Daily,
> but not in the release or beta versions.
>
> The beta acts like it is filtering the message or marking it as junk(?)
> and no clue what the release version is doing.

Ah, the // is the "Your name" in the account settings so only that
appears in From in the message pane.
0
schw01
8/13/2019 5:03:31 PM
On 8/13/2019 1:03 PM, / / wrote:
> On 8/13/2019 12:58 PM, / / WaltS48 wrote:
>> Why do I see a post with the double / / in one newsgroup post in
>> Daily, but not in the release or beta versions.
>>
>> The beta acts like it is filtering the message or marking it as
>> junk(?) and no clue what the release version is doing.
>
> Ah, the // is the "Your name" in the account settings so only that
> appears in From in the message pane.

I see my test posts, but that post gets filtered for some reason. ????
0
schw01
8/13/2019 5:11:35 PM
On 8/13/2019 1:11 PM, / / wrote:
> On 8/13/2019 1:03 PM, / / wrote:
>> On 8/13/2019 12:58 PM, / / WaltS48 wrote:
>>> Why do I see a post with the double / / in one newsgroup post in
>>> Daily, but not in the release or beta versions.
>>>
>>> The beta acts like it is filtering the message or marking it as
>>> junk(?) and no clue what the release version is doing.
>>
>> Ah, the // is the "Your name" in the account settings so only that
>> appears in From in the message pane.
>
> I see my test posts, but that post gets filtered for some reason. ????

And it gets even weirder in the beta.

Now the post I am replying to here, is blank in 69.0b2 and when I click
"Followup" the "To:" doesn't have mozilla.test filled into the address
field.

I give up.
0
schw01