test #1067

what do you do with an onion ring?
0
raf
5/21/2020 1:01:01 AM
mozilla.test 6783 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

8 Replies
74 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 2

raf wrote on 21/05/2020 11:18 PM:
> what do you do with an onion ring?

Cry!!

-- 
Daniel

Win7 User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) 
Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49.5 Build identifier: 20190609032134

Linux User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) 
Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171015235623
0
Daniel
5/21/2020 8:46:18 AM
On 5/21/2020 9:18 AM, raf wrote:
> what do you do with an onion ring?

Answer it.

-- 
"This is America!  You can't make a horse
 testify against himself!"          -Mister Ed

0
UTF
5/21/2020 10:52:25 AM
Op 21-5-2020 om 15:18 schreef raf:
> what do you do with an onion ring?


Test not OK
I think your computer clock has the wrong time.
Your message has the time 15:18
The answer from Daniel has the time 10:46, more than 4 hours earlier....

In Daniel's answer is your message time is 11:18.

??


0
Rink
5/21/2020 3:24:34 PM
On Thu, 21 May 2020 06:52:25 -0400 🐴 Mr  Ed 🐴 <Mr._Ed@Verizon.net> wrote:
> On 5/21/2020 9:18 AM, raf wrote:
>> what do you do with an onion ring?
>
> Answer it.

pick it up
>
0
raf
5/21/2020 10:52:16 PM
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------98F0CB91861E9833F46E00C7
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

On 21/05/2020 11:52, 🐴 Mr. Ed 🐴 wrote:
> On 5/21/2020 9:18 AM, raf wrote:
>> what do you do with an onion ring?
> Answer it.
>
Wear it on your little finger! show it to everybody in your family at 
dinner time.  This assumes that people are still having family dinner 
once a day!!.


-- 
With over 1.2 billion devices now running Windows 10, customer 
satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.

--------------98F0CB91861E9833F46E00C7
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#008000" bgcolor="#faf0e6">
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 21/05/2020 11:52, 🐴 Mr. Ed 🐴
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:fbqdnbbO6a71wFvDnZ2dnUU7-KmdnZ2d@mozilla.org">
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">On 5/21/2020 9:18 AM, raf wrote:
</pre>
      <blockquote type="cite">
        <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">what do you do with an onion ring?
</pre>
      </blockquote>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">
Answer it.

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <p>Wear it on your little finger! show it to everybody in your
      family at dinner time.  This assumes that people are still having
      family dinner once a day!!.<br>
    </p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-signature">-- <br>
      <div style="width: 340px;height: 290px; background-color: blue;
        color: yellow;font-weight: bolder; font-size:200%; text-align:
        center; margin: 30px 5px 30px 5px;">With over 1.2 billion
        devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher
        than any previous version of windows.</div>
    </div>
  </body>
</html>

--------------98F0CB91861E9833F46E00C7--
0
UTF
5/22/2020 1:07:18 AM
On Thu, 21 May 2020 17:24:34 +0200 Rink <rink.hof.haalditmaarweg@werktniet.invalid> wrote:
> Op 21-5-2020 om 15:18 schreef raf:
>> what do you do with an onion ring?
>
>
> Test not OK
> I think your computer clock has the wrong time.
> Your message has the time 15:18
> The answer from Daniel has the time 10:46, more than 4 hours earlier....
>
> In Daniel's answer is your message time is 11:18.
>
> ??
>
>
jumanji
0
raf
5/22/2020 3:48:06 AM
Rink wrote on 22/05/2020 1:24 AM:
> Op 21-5-2020 om 15:18 schreef raf:
>> what do you do with an onion ring?
> 
> 
> Test not OK
> I think your computer clock has the wrong time.
> Your message has the time 15:18
> The answer from Daniel has the time 10:46, more than 4 hours earlier....
> 
> In Daniel's answer is your message time is 11:18.
> 
> ??
> 
> 
Ummm! I didn't notice that myself, but yes, I did answer before raf sent!!

-- 
Daniel

Win7 User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) 
Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49.5 Build identifier: 20190609032134

Linux User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) 
Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171015235623
0
Daniel
5/22/2020 7:37:16 AM
On 2020-05-21 21:37, Daniel wrote:
> Rink wrote on 22/05/2020 1:24 AM:
>> Op 21-5-2020 om 15:18 schreef raf:
>>> what do you do with an onion ring?
>>
>>
>> Test not OK
>> I think your computer clock has the wrong time.
>> Your message has the time 15:18
>> The answer from Daniel has the time 10:46, more than 4 hours earlier....
>>
>> In Daniel's answer is your message time is 11:18.
>>
>> ??
>>
>>
> Ummm! I didn't notice that myself, but yes, I did answer before raf sent!!
> 
that explains it,i think.
0
raf
5/22/2020 11:02:42 AM
Reply: