TB 68.6.0 rc build2 test on Linux

Here we go!
0
WaltS48
3/11/2020 1:21:19 PM
mozilla.test 6614 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

5 Replies
16 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 7

WaltS48 wrote on 12/03/2020 12:21 AM:
> Here we go!

Where are 'we' going?? Disneyland?? Las Vegas??

-- 
Daniel

Win7 User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) 
Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49.5 Build identifier: 20190609032134

Linux User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) 
Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171015235623
0
Daniel
3/12/2020 8:16:05 AM
On 3/12/20 4:16 AM, Daniel wrote:
> WaltS48 wrote on 12/03/2020 12:21 AM:
>> Here we go!
> 
> Where are 'we' going?? Disneyland?? Las Vegas??
> 

We went release candidate testing.

Looks like another round coming up for 75.0b1.

Stay Tuned.

-- 
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop
https://www.thunderbird.net/en-US/get-involved/
https://give.thunderbird.net/en-US/

0
WaltS48
3/12/2020 12:21:02 PM
WaltS48 wrote on 12/03/2020 11:21 PM:
> On 3/12/20 4:16 AM, Daniel wrote:
>> WaltS48 wrote on 12/03/2020 12:21 AM:
>>> Here we go!
>>
>> Where are 'we' going?? Disneyland?? Las Vegas??
>>
> 
> We went release candidate testing.
> 
> Looks like another round coming up for 75.0b1.
> 
> Stay Tuned.
> 
Hmm! Walt, according to your User Agent, for the OP you were using TB 
68.6.0, but for the post I'm now replying to you used TB 68.5.0!

Why the downgrade?

-- 
Daniel

Win7 User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) 
Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49.5 Build identifier: 20190609032134

Linux User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) 
Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171015235623
0
Daniel
3/13/2020 6:01:20 AM
On 3/13/20 2:01 AM, Daniel wrote:
> WaltS48 wrote on 12/03/2020 11:21 PM:
>> On 3/12/20 4:16 AM, Daniel wrote:
>>> WaltS48 wrote on 12/03/2020 12:21 AM:
>>>> Here we go!
>>>
>>> Where are 'we' going?? Disneyland?? Las Vegas??
>>>
>>
>> We went release candidate testing.
>>
>> Looks like another round coming up for 75.0b1.
>>
>> Stay Tuned.
>>
> Hmm! Walt, according to your User Agent, for the OP you were using TB 
> 68.6.0, but for the post I'm now replying to you used TB 68.5.0!
> 
> Why the downgrade?
> 

Because the OP was done with the release candidate I was testing, and 
the followup to your post was done with my production release version.

Which you will notice is now Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:68.0) 
Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/68.6.0 since the QA team didn't find any 
major problems in testing and the update was released.

-- 
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop
https://www.thunderbird.net/en-US/get-involved/
https://give.thunderbird.net/en-US/

0
WaltS48
3/13/2020 12:20:18 PM
WaltS48 wrote on 13/03/2020 11:20 PM:
> On 3/13/20 2:01 AM, Daniel wrote:
>> WaltS48 wrote on 12/03/2020 11:21 PM:
>>> On 3/12/20 4:16 AM, Daniel wrote:
>>>> WaltS48 wrote on 12/03/2020 12:21 AM:
>>>>> Here we go!
>>>>
>>>> Where are 'we' going?? Disneyland?? Las Vegas??
>>>>
>>>
>>> We went release candidate testing.
>>>
>>> Looks like another round coming up for 75.0b1.
>>>
>>> Stay Tuned.
>>>
>> Hmm! Walt, according to your User Agent, for the OP you were using TB 
>> 68.6.0, but for the post I'm now replying to you used TB 68.5.0!
>>
>> Why the downgrade?
>>
> 
> Because the OP was done with the release candidate I was testing, and 
> the followup to your post was done with my production release version.
> 
> Which you will notice is now Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:68.0) 
> Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/68.6.0 since the QA team didn't find any 
> major problems in testing and the update was released.
> 
Ah! O.K., then!!

-- 
Daniel

Win7 User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) 
Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49.5 Build identifier: 20190609032134

Linux User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) 
Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171015235623
0
Daniel
3/14/2020 8:49:28 AM
Reply: