Hartmut
-1
Hartmut
8/9/2014 11:30:34 AM
mozilla.test 5682 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Hartmut Figge:
>Hartmut Figge:
>>s    a
>>
>>Hartmut
>
>Hartmut

Hartmut
-1
Hartmut
8/9/2014 1:01:01 AM
Hartmut Figge:
>Alfred Peters:

>>Hmm. The first one looks a bit strange.
>
>Alfred? What are you doing here? ;)
>
>>* space.png (14,5 KB) hosted on Dropbox: https://db.tt/CtfOwvtJ
>
>http://www.triffids.de/pub/screenshot/bl140809.png
>
>Hm. I assume that you are using monospace, so this has have to with '>'
>vs. bar. I haven't used bars in ages. Perhaps i should look into my
>user.js to determine what i had done to get rid of those ugly bars.

mail.quoted_graphical. And the result is
http://www.triffids.de/pub/screenshot/bl140809-b.png

Seems to me like a bug in SM. :)

Hartmut
-1
Hartmut
8/9/2014 1:01:01 AM
Hartmut Figge:
>s    a
>
>Hartmut

Hartmut
1
Hartmut
8/9/2014 11:31:02 AM
Hartmut Figge wrote:
> s    a
>
> Hartmut

With release, without private patch

--
Hartmut
1
Hartmut Figge wrote:
> Hartmut Figge wrote:
>> s    a
>>
>> Hartmut
>
> With release, without private patch

Also OK. Hm.

--
Hartmut
-1
Hartmut Figge wrote on 09.08.2014 14:06:
> Hartmut Figge wrote:
>> Hartmut Figge wrote:
>>> s    a
>>>
>>> Hartmut
>>
>> With release, without private patch
>
> Also OK. Hm.

Hmm. The first one looks a bit strange.

* space.png (14,5 KB) hosted on Dropbox: https://db.tt/CtfOwvtJ

Alfred
--
Thunderbird (34.0a1)
BuildID=20140806021423                                           14604.6