sm-2.53

User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:60.0) Gecko/2019060104
SeaMonkey/2.53-h

xtensions (enabled: 1)
 Name 	Version 	Enabled 	ID
Mnenhy	0.8.6.1.h4	true	{bf591015-b599-4125-9428-3cb746ddca31}

Sorry, no other way to get the esctensions. :)

Hartmut
0
Hartmut
6/8/2019 1:57:20 PM
mozilla.test 6325 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 6/8/19 9:57 AM, Hartmut Figge wrote:
> User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:60.0) Gecko/2019060104
> SeaMonkey/2.53-h
>
> xtensions (enabled: 1)
>   Name 	Version 	Enabled 	ID
> Mnenhy	0.8.6.1.h4	true	{bf591015-b599-4125-9428-3cb746ddca31}
>
> Sorry, no other way to get the esctensions. :)
>
> Hartmut

Da ones from <https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/seamonkey/> won't
install?

--
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop
WaltS48
>On 6/8/19 9:57 AM, Hartmut Figge wrote:
>> User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:60.0) Gecko/2019060104
>> SeaMonkey/2.53-h

>> xtensions (enabled: 1)
>>   Name 	Version 	Enabled 	ID
>> Mnenhy	0.8.6.1.h4	true	{bf591015-b599-4125-9428-3cb746ddca31}
>>
>> Sorry, no other way to get the esctensions. :)
>
>Da ones from <https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/seamonkey/> won't
>install?

Don't understand what you mean. One of those could list the installed
extensions, perhaps?

Hartmut
0
Hartmut
6/8/2019 3:03:14 PM
On 6/8/19 11:03 AM, Hartmut Figge wrote:
> WaltS48:
>> On 6/8/19 9:57 AM, Hartmut Figge wrote:
>>> User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:60.0) Gecko/2019060104
>>> SeaMonkey/2.53-h
>
>>> xtensions (enabled: 1)
>>>    Name 	Version 	Enabled 	ID
>>> Mnenhy	0.8.6.1.h4	true	{bf591015-b599-4125-9428-3cb746ddca31}
>>>
>>> Sorry, no other way to get the esctensions. :)
>>
>> Da ones from <https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/seamonkey/> won't
>> install?
>
> Don't understand what you mean. One of those could list the installed
> extensions, perhaps?
>
> Hartmut

I don't understand what you meant by "no other way to get esctensions".

Does that mean you can't install them from the add-ons site I linked to
in your builds?

Or did you mean no other way to get a list of installed extensions other
than to use about:support?

--
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop
WaltS48
6/8/2019 3:34:26 PM
WaltS48:

>Or did you mean no other way to get a list of installed extensions other
>than to use about:support?

That one. I assume others use an extension to get the list of installed
extensions. :)

Hartmut
0
Hartmut
6/8/2019 3:46:46 PM
On 6/8/19 11:46 AM, Hartmut Figge wrote:
> WaltS48:
>
>> Or did you mean no other way to get a list of installed extensions other
>> than to use about:support?
>
> That one. I assume others use an extension to get the list of installed
> extensions. :)
>
> Hartmut

Nope.

--
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop
WaltS48
6/8/2019 4:13:05 PM
On 6/8/19 11:46 AM, Hartmut Figge wrote:
> WaltS48:
>
>> Or did you mean no other way to get a list of installed extensions other
>> than to use about:support?
>
> That one. I assume others use an extension to get the list of installed
> extensions. :)
>
> Hartmut

Well, Nightly Tester Tools which no longer work in Thunderbird and
probably doesn't in SeaMonkey, does have a "Copy List of Extensions to
Clipboard" context menu item.

Amazon.com 1.1
Bing 1.0
CSS Exfil Protection 1.0.12
DuckDuckGo 1.0
Firefox Multi-Account Containers 6.1.0
Google 1.0
NJS 0.9.5
Nightly Tester Tools 4.0
Twitter 1.0
Wikipedia (en) 1.0
eBay 1.0
uBlock Origin 1.19.6

I always forget to use it.

--
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop
WaltS48
6/8/2019 4:17:33 PM
WaltS48 wrote on 9/06/2019 2:17 AM:
> On 6/8/19 11:46 AM, Hartmut Figge wrote:
>> WaltS48:
>>
>>> Or did you mean no other way to get a list of installed extensions other
>>> than to use about:support?
>>
>> That one. I assume others use an extension to get the list of installed
>> extensions. :)
>>
>> Hartmut
>>

> Well, Nightly Tester Tools which no longer work in Thunderbird and
> probably doesn't in SeaMonkey, does have a "Copy List of Extensions to
> Clipboard" context menu item.
>
> Amazon.com 1.1
> Bing 1.0
> CSS Exfil Protection 1.0.12
> DuckDuckGo 1.0
> Firefox Multi-Account Containers 6.1.0
> Google 1.0
> NJS 0.9.5
> Nightly Tester Tools 4.0
> Twitter 1.0
> Wikipedia (en) 1.0
> eBay 1.0
> uBlock Origin 1.19.6
>
> I always forget to use it.

Hey, Walt, does this mean that, if you want to research something,
rather than just going to duckduckgo.com and there entering your search
topic, you have/had and extension installed that would do that for you??

Similarly for Amazon, Bing, Google, Wikipedia, eBay, etc??

--
Daniel

SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171016030418

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171015235623
0
Daniel
6/9/2019 8:23:53 AM
On 6/9/19 4:23 AM, Daniel wrote:
> WaltS48 wrote on 9/06/2019 2:17 AM:
>> On 6/8/19 11:46 AM, Hartmut Figge wrote:
>>> WaltS48:

>>> That one. I assume others use an extension to get the list of installed
>>> extensions. :)
>>>
>>> Hartmut
>>>

>> Well, Nightly Tester Tools which no longer work in Thunderbird and
>> probably doesn't in SeaMonkey, does have a "Copy List of Extensions to
>> Clipboard" context menu item.
>>
>> Amazon.com 1.1
>> Bing 1.0
>> CSS Exfil Protection 1.0.12
>> DuckDuckGo 1.0
>> Firefox Multi-Account Containers 6.1.0
>> Google 1.0
>> NJS 0.9.5
>> Nightly Tester Tools 4.0
>> Twitter 1.0
>> Wikipedia (en) 1.0
>> eBay 1.0
>> uBlock Origin 1.19.6
>>
>> I always forget to use it.
>>
> Hey, Walt, does this mean that, if you want to research something,
> rather than just going to duckduckgo.com and there entering your search
> topic, you have/had and extension installed that would do that for you??
>
> Similarly for Amazon, Bing, Google, Wikipedia, eBay, etc??

Something like that. Search engines show up in the Extensions section of
Troubleshooting Information by default. I didn't add any extensions to
get them. They are already there.

I just type into the Address Bar and choose an icon from the One-Click
bar that appears below the Address Bar.

This might explain it better.

<https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/change-your-default-search-settings-firefox>

--
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop
WaltS48
6/9/2019 2:05:14 PM
WaltS48 wrote:
> On 6/9/19 4:23 AM, Daniel wrote:
>> WaltS48 wrote on 9/06/2019 2:17 AM:

>>> Well, Nightly Tester Tools which no longer work in Thunderbird and probably
>>> doesn't in SeaMonkey, does have a "Copy List of Extensions to Clipboard"
>>> context menu item.
>>>
>>> Amazon.com 1.1
>>> Bing 1.0
>>> CSS Exfil Protection 1.0.12
>>> DuckDuckGo 1.0
>>> Firefox Multi-Account Containers 6.1.0
>>> Google 1.0
>>> NJS 0.9.5
>>> Nightly Tester Tools 4.0
>>> Twitter 1.0
>>> Wikipedia (en) 1.0
>>> eBay 1.0
>>> uBlock Origin 1.19.6
>>>
>>> I always forget to use it.
>>>
>> Hey, Walt, does this mean that, if you want to research something, rather
>> than just going to duckduckgo.com and there entering your search topic, you
>> have/had and extension installed that would do that for you??
>>
>> Similarly for Amazon, Bing, Google, Wikipedia, eBay, etc??
>>

> Something like that. Search engines show up in the Extensions section of
> Troubleshooting Information by default. I didn't add any extensions to get
> them. They are already there.
>
> I just type into the Address Bar and choose an icon from the One-Click bar
> that appears below the Address Bar.
>
> This might explain it better.
>
> <https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/change-your-default-search-settings-firefox>

What about "about:addons" in the address bar?  Does that not list all the add-ons?

0
EE
6/9/2019 6:59:28 PM
On 6/9/19 2:59 PM, EE wrote:
> WaltS48 wrote:

>>> Hey, Walt, does this mean that, if you want to research something,=20
>>> rather than just going to duckduckgo.com and there entering your=20
>>> search topic, you have/had and extension installed that would do that=
=20
>>> for you??
>>>
>>> Similarly for Amazon, Bing, Google, Wikipedia, eBay, etc??
>>>

>> Something like that. Search engines show up in the Extensions section =

>> of Troubleshooting Information by default. I didn't add any extensions=
=20
>> to get them. They are already there.
>>
>> I just type into the Address Bar and choose an icon from the One-Click=
=20
>> bar that appears below the Address Bar.
>>
>> This might explain it better.
>>
>> <https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/change-your-default-search-setti=
ngs-firefox>=20

> What about "about:addons" in the address bar?=C2=A0 Does that not list =
all=20
> the add-ons?
>=20

Not the way Firefox is designed.

The search engines are considered as extensions installed with an=20
installation of Firefox.

--=20
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop

WaltS48
6/9/2019 7:53:30 PM
WaltS48 wrote on 10/06/2019 12:05 AM:
> On 6/9/19 4:23 AM, Daniel wrote:
>> WaltS48 wrote on 9/06/2019 2:17 AM:

>>> Well, Nightly Tester Tools which no longer work in Thunderbird and
>>> probably doesn't in SeaMonkey, does have a "Copy List of Extensions
>>> to Clipboard" context menu item.
>>>
>>> Amazon.com 1.1
>>> Bing 1.0
>>> CSS Exfil Protection 1.0.12
>>> DuckDuckGo 1.0
>>> Firefox Multi-Account Containers 6.1.0
>>> Google 1.0
>>> NJS 0.9.5
>>> Nightly Tester Tools 4.0
>>> Twitter 1.0
>>> Wikipedia (en) 1.0
>>> eBay 1.0
>>> uBlock Origin 1.19.6
>>>
>>> I always forget to use it.
>>>
>> Hey, Walt, does this mean that, if you want to research something,
>> rather than just going to duckduckgo.com and there entering your
>> search topic, you have/had and extension installed that would do that
>> for you??
>>
>> Similarly for Amazon, Bing, Google, Wikipedia, eBay, etc??
>>

> Something like that. Search engines show up in the Extensions section of
> Troubleshooting Information by default. I didn't add any extensions to
> get them. They are already there.
>
> I just type into the Address Bar and choose an icon from the One-Click
> bar that appears below the Address Bar.
>
> This might explain it better.
>
> <https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/change-your-default-search-settings-firefox>

O.K., so you have the option of having a separate Search bar or entering
the search topic in the addressbar.

By-the-by, when I clicked on that link above, I got an additional little
screen asking me to answer a few questions about my browsing experience
*BEFORE* I had been able to have a look around. Talk about getting in
early!!