SM 2.53.1b1 test on Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS Linux

Needs a dark theme like Firefox and Thunderbird.

Still have to close the Mail and Newsgroups window after creating a
newsgroup account and subscribing to a newsgroup. Then open it to
download messages for the first time.

Wouldn't know what to enter into the email account wizard unless I had
it written down somewhere. Needs the ISPDB for automatic account setup.

No problem creating my Google CalDAV calendar. 8-)

Name     SeaMonkey
Version     2.53.1 beta 1
Build ID     20191230001009
0
WaltS48
1/21/2020 2:41:06 AM
mozilla.test 6573 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 1/20/20 9:41 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
> Needs a dark theme like Firefox and Thunderbird.
>=20
> Still have to close the Mail and Newsgroups window after creating a=20
> newsgroup account and subscribing to a newsgroup. Then open it to=20
> download messages for the first time.
>=20
> Wouldn't know what to enter into the email account wizard unless I had =

> it written down somewhere. Needs the ISPDB for automatic account setup.=

>=20
> No problem creating my Google CalDAV calendar. 8-)
>=20
> Name =C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 SeaMonkey
> Version =C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 2.53.1 beta 1
> Build ID =C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 20191230001009

Except for all my calendar events showing up in the Terminal session I=20
used to launch SeaMonkey.

--=20
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop

WaltS48