seamonkey

jim.
0
jim
1/14/2010 8:18:33 AM
mozilla.test 6424 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

jim wrote:
> jim.
ckeck if can reply
0
jim
1/14/2010 8:20:23 AM
jim wrote:
> jim wrote:
>> jim.
> ckeck if can reply

That's ok, Jim, this is what the test group if for....conducting tests.

When/If you find you are having problems, go to the
mozilla.support.seamonkey group and ask for help!
--
Seasons greeting, one and all....

and may next year be a better one!

Daniel
0
Daniel
1/14/2010 10:41:39 AM
Daniel wrote:
> jim wrote:
>> jim wrote:
>>> jim.
>> ckeck if can reply
>
> That's ok, Jim, this is what the test group if for....conducting tests.
>
> When/If you find you are having problems, go to the
> mozilla.support.seamonkey group and ask for help!

Thanks Daniel.Cheers. jim
0
jim

test test test test test test
test test test test test test test test test test test ...

TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST
from forums 11:55 AM PST 02/12/2008 ...

test test test test
what is the deal with these bizarre "test updates"? i did a couple, but they just keep coming. On Feb 20, 7:08=A0pm, inspector.arc...@gmail.com wrote: > what is the deal with these bizarre "test updates"? i did a couple, > but they just keep coming. what? my email is accessible?! what the hell are you thinking? please delete these posts and remove my email address from public access. unbelievable! ...

test test test test
OE is a pain in my ass, test test test -- http://www.spywareinfo.com PGP Public key at http://www.spywareinfo.com/Mike_Healan.txt ...

Test Test Test
Name: Gervase Markham Email: gervatmozilladotorg Product: Firefox Summary: Test Test Test Comments: Testing Hendrix. Gerv Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-GB; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052912 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://localhost/src/hendrix/ ...

test test test
test test MJB Law Office wrote: > test test Is this legal? propman wrote: > MJB Law Office wrote: >> test test > > Is this legal? > Hey, propman, the post is from a law firm, so it must be legal! Right?? Daniel Daniel wrote: > propman wrote: >> MJB Law Office wrote: >>> test test >> >> Is this legal? >> > > Hey, propman, the post is from a law firm, so it must be legal! Right?? Mr. Bumble replies "If the law supposes that� the law is a ass�a idiot. If that�s the eye of the law, the law is...

test, test, test
test ...

test test test
test test test test for test "Praveen Hari" <phari@sybase.com> wrote in message news:enLr8dDFDHA.310@forums-1-dub... > test test test > > > ...

test test test
test test test ...

testing and testing and testing :)
and again :) Carsten Book wrote: > and again :) Testing is fun! Stephen Donner wrote: > Carsten Book wrote: >> and again :) > > Testing is fun! test Stephen Donner wrote: > Stephen Donner wrote: >> Carsten Book wrote: >>> and again :) >> >> Testing is fun! > test testing too :p ...

Test TEst TEst Test for Pre-DRE
Test TEst TEst Test for Pre-DRE Test TEst TEst Test for Pre-DRE Test TEst TEst Test for Pre-DRE Test TEst TEst Test for Pre-DRE Test TEst TEst Test for Pre-DRE ...

New Seamonkey speed test
The speed test has been expanded. Seamonkey continues to win the test, this time best 2 Firefox browsers, which are reputedly faster than Seamonkey/Moz. Test open 12 webpages at once on starting the browser. Results: Seamonkey fastest at 1 minute Firefox 1.6 nightly next at 1 minute 14 seconds Firefox 1.06 next at 1 minute 30 seconds Mozilla 1.7.11 last at 1 minute 34 seconds. Specs: Windows 2000, 16 MB video card, 512 MB PC100 RAM, 550 Mhz AMD-5-3 -- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/anti-scammers/ A new epidemic - the Nigerian "romance scam"...

test test test #3
test ...

test test test #2
teet teet teet ...

test test test #4
Testing --- Remy Lebeau (TeamB) ...

Web resources about - seamonkey - mozilla.test

The Hawaiian Seamonkey
Diving, eating, gardening, loving the Big Island of Hawaii

The SeaMonkey® Project
The SeaMonkey project is a community effort to develop the SeaMonkeyall-in-one internet application suite (see below).Such a software suite was ...

SeaMonkey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
cross-platform Internet suite . It is the continuation of the former Mozilla Application Suite , based on the same source code. Core Mozilla ...

Review: SeaMonkey 1.1.8 for the Mac
SeaMonkey 1.1.8, the Mozilla Foundation's all-in-one Internet application, combines browsing, e-mail, HTML editing, and IRC chat.

SeaMonkey 2.3 Beta 1 arrives for testing
Based on the same Gecko browser engine as Firefox 6, SeaMonkey 2.3 Beta 1 has been released for testing. It offers improvements to WebGL that ...

SeaMonkey Offers Browser, E-Mail, and Chat
... resuscitated a group of Internet tools built by Netscapewhose spin-off, Mozilla, brought out the popular Firefox Web browser. Renamed SeaMonkey ...

SeaMonkey, Mozilla's all-in-one Internet suite, releases new beta
The SeaMonkey Project has released SeaMonkey 2.1 Beta 3 , a version that makes a lot of new functionality available to a wide audience for the ...

SeaMonkey review
Browse the web, work with mail, chat in IRC and edit HTML

SeaMonkey 2.33
... advanced e-mail, newsgroup and feed client, IRC chat, and HTML editing made simple, all your Internet needs in one application. The SeaMonkey ...

Seamonkey 1.1 Released
stuuf writes "Version 1.1 of the Seamonkey Internet Application Suite is now available, with quite a few improvements over the 1.0 series. Some ...