may may may may

0
andrew
10/30/2008 4:24:48 PM
mozilla.test 6755 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

You may be right...I may be crazy
But it just may be a lunatic you're lookin' for! Aw, don't try to save me You may be wrong for all I know, but you may be right. <dupe> Try again please. G of Borg wrote: > You may be wrong for all I know, but you may be right. You maybe wrong, but you maybe right. You maybe wrong, but you maybe right. G of Borg wrote: > But it just may be a lunatic you're lookin' for! > I know a lunatic... Her name is sh<CARRIER_LOST> -- Jay Calderwood http://www.jaycalderwood.net/blog/ G of Borg scribbled something like: > <du...

may
Name: thiago.ph100@yahoo.com.br Email: thiagodotph100atyahoodotcomdotbr Product: Firefox Summary: may Comments: the mozilla is the best. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0b8pre) Gecko/20101024 Firefox/4.0b8pre From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

May
Name: mas freddy sumantri Email: masfreddyatyahoodotcom Product: Minefield Summary: May Comments: i don't know but i think same like opera?. i hope this program more faster than opera. why said my friend Mozilla VS Opera, if i instal opera so mozila not support and if i instal mozilla not support opera? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a6pre) Gecko/20070628 Minefield/3.0a6pre ...

Showing a link to a file that may or may not exist
Hello folks, first time poster with one question. I have people filling out a profile page where they may upload a resume that has a .doc extension. The resume is then renamed to their login name which is stored as their session variable. The resume is uploaded by ftp to a resume folder one directory ahead of this datagrid page. I want to give a link in a datagrid if they have a resume that exists, and for the datagrid cell to be empty if it does not exist. Is there some kind of file exists function i could use per user? I would appreciate any help very much. Thanks Hi, Y...

Localization of snippets for May (deadline May 20)
Hi, First of all, thank you for the amazing work you all did for the Australis launch! You made this great release even greater. For some locales, there's already a new batch of snippets to localize. We use SVN to store snippets, Web dashboard to monitor progress, and Pontoon to localize them. List of locales requested: bg, cs, da, de, el, es-ES, fr, hu, id, it, ja, ko, nb-NO, nl, pl, pt-BR, ro, ru, sk, sl, sr, vi, zh-CN, zh-TW. Number of snippets to localize: 3 Deadline: May 20, 2014 You should already see the missing strings in your dashboard: https://l10n.mozilla-...

Firefox on May day [May 1st 2009]
Shall we approach May day? Its a common event happening around the world. Any ideas? -- Danishka Navin Danishka, I saw the latest eCard. I think we can improve on it a little bit more. I will get back on this with end of the day. On Feb 27, 8:34=A0pm, Danishka Navin <danis...@gmail.com> wrote: > Shall we approach May day? > Its a common event happening around the world. > > Any ideas? > > -- > Danishka Navin On Feb 28, 11:11=A0am, "ramis...@gmail.com" <ramis...@gmail.com> wrote: > Danishka, > > I saw the l...

Win2k SP3 info: May be new, may be old ...
Sorry for the duplication if this info was already posted - can't hurt though - look out for the wrap on the links - I don't have time to "shorterlink" 'em all for you ... x-posted to grc.security/grc.techtalk: 3. ==== KEEPING UP WITH WIN2K AND NT ==== (contributed by Paula Sharick, paula@winnetmag.com) * PREPARING FOR SP3 Before you upgrade to Windows 2000 Service Pack 3 (SP3), you need to do several things to prepare your system: Identify, download, and create a procedure for installing security hotfixes; and upgrade Microsoft Internet Explorer (I...

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding
Name: jaikumar Email: jaikumarvinatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding Comments: if i add the visit counter eery time it diaplay A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.11) Gecko/2009060215 Firefox/3.0.11 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feed...

May is big or small problem with may panel auhhh?
When you look in front of your panel from left to the right and I like to start from the left of the panel. Application Launcher,Device Notifier and desktop is missing:O. When you go to the Desktop-->System Settings-->Multiple Desktop and you can change you can change Number of desktop those one is missing in my panel. Please is few of you can help me out here. I`m pleased for helping me Mike -- 1michael1 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ 1michael1;1959871 Wrote: > When you look in front of your panel from left ...

[Project Meeting] May the Fourth be Monday. It is! 4 May 2015
Hello! Monday brings us again to the Weekly Project Meeting- please update the wiki with your tidings: https://wiki.mozilla.org/WeeklyUpdates/2015-05-04 ~potch ...

This week on perl5-porters (21 May--27 May 2001)
The HTML version will be up in a few hours (if it isn't already) at http://www.perl.com/pub/2001/05/p5pdigest/THISWEEK-20010527.html The current report is always available at http://www.perl.com/p5pdigest.cgi An RSS file of this week's report will be available at http://www.perl.com/pub/2001/05/p5pdigest/THISWEEK-20010527.rss The current RSS file is always available at http://www.perl.com/p5pdigest.cgi?s=rdf The archive of past reports: http://www.perl.com/pub/q/archivep5p To subscribe to this digest, send an empty messa...

Architecture/Deployment Q: referencing PIA's that may or may not be there
Hello, We're developing an app that integrates with a software vendor's CRM product and/or it's accounting product. Any given client of ours may have one or the other or both of the vendor's products. The products are both COM-based but have PIA's which we reference. My question is this... how can we maintain one code base that references both products' PIA's but might be deployed to a client that has only one of the products. As a for instance: let's say we have a "Product" class that does some validation, and if the CRM product is installed it m...

how the admin specify fields may or may not be mandatory, as set by the Site Administrator.
I'm a admin and I want to specify somme others fields to be mandatory in User account user module,any ideas?...

Report That Facebook May Cave on Beacon: Victory For Users May Be Nigh
"The upswell of concern relating to Facebook�s Beacon advertising program, including a campaign from Moveon.org may have been successful ,with BusinessWeek reporting that Facebook is discussing changes to the program that could be announced as soon as tomorrow (Nov 29). Facebook executives are said to �deep talks over proposed changes late into the afternoon on Nov. 28.�"... <http://www.techcrunch.com/2007/11/28/report-that-facebook-may-cave-on-beacon-victory-for-users-may-be-nigh/> or http://preview.tinyurl.com/32scz6 -- js http://justheadlines.exofire.net ...

Web resources about - may may may may - mozilla.test

Anonymous claims it took down Trump Tower website
The online activist group Anonymous said it took down the Trump Tower website on Friday after it warned presidential candidate Donald Trump about ...

The App Store now indicates if an Apple TV version of an app is available
Apple is rolling out an interesting new feature that should help better inform users about Apple TV apps. Currently, through the iOS version ...

‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Imax Featurette: A Brief Look At Those Practical VFX
Starting back in April during Star Wars Celebration , and continuing through Comic Con and D23 later that summer, the thing that really stood ...

Climate Change and the Arctic
Despite a stupid line about climate change opening up “new economic opportunities for local communities,” this is a really good run-down of the ...

San Francisco Police Chief Greg Suhr Targeted in Protest Over Mario Woods’ Shooting by Officers
San Francisco continues to see mounting tension in the aftermath of a December 2 police shooting that has left one man dead. According to CNN ...

Banksy in the Calais "jungle" reminds us that Steve Jobs was the "son of a Syrian migrant"
A new stencil/pasteup in the notorious "Jungle" refugee camp in Calais, France depicts Steve Jobs with a satchel and a classic Macintosh.

An ancient mutant awakens in first 'X-Men: Apocalypse' trailer
Marvel Studios and 20th Century Fox have released the first trailer for "X-Men: Apocalypse," telling of the powerful, ancient mutant our heroes ...

New York Judge Upholds Injunction Shutting Down Draft Kings And Fan Duel In New York
One month after New York’s Attorney General issued an order banning fantasy sports websites that involve money awards from operating in New York ...

Can ‘Trumbo’s’ Golden Globes, SAG Nominations Boost Box Office, Oscar Chances?
With their film opening in early November — at the start of a particularly long run of acclaimed adult dramas — the backers of “Trumbo” have ...

Kristin Cavallari's Brother Michael Did Not Commit Suicide
More details on the death of Kristin Cavallari ‘s brother Michael Cavallari have been revealed and law enforcement officials do not believe he ...