local test #17

malomars
0
raf
8/8/2018 4:20:35 AM
mozilla.test 6081 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

5 Replies
36 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 8

raf wrote:
> malomars
follow up
0
raf
8/8/2018 4:21:34 AM
raf wrote on 8/08/2018 2:20 PM:
> malomars

What are "Malomars"?? Here in Aust, we have "Mars Bars", and I've heard 
of "Malomars" on T.V., but have no idea what they are!!
-- 
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 
SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171016030418

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 
SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171015235623
0
Daniel
8/8/2018 5:59:59 AM
Daniel:
>raf wrote on 8/08/2018 2:20 PM:

>> malomars
>
>What are "Malomars"?? Here in Aust, we have "Mars Bars", and I've heard 
>of "Malomars" on T.V., but have no idea what they are!!

On malomar Wikipedia leads to
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chocolate-coated_marshmallow_treats

Hartmut
0
Hartmut
8/8/2018 8:36:41 AM
Hartmut Figge wrote on 8/08/2018 6:36 PM:
> Daniel:
>> raf wrote on 8/08/2018 2:20 PM:
> 
>>> malomars
>> 
>> What are "Malomars"?? Here in Aust, we have "Mars Bars", and I've
>> heard of "Malomars" on T.V., but have no idea what they are!!
> 
> On malomar Wikipedia leads to 
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chocolate-coated_marshmallow_treats
> 
> Hartmut
> 
O.K., thanks. Mars Bars leads to ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_%28chocolate_bar%29

Somewhat different!

-- 
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171016030418

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171015235623
0
Daniel
8/8/2018 1:26:57 PM
On 8/8/18 3:26 AM, Daniel wrote:
> Hartmut Figge wrote on 8/08/2018 6:36 PM:
>> Daniel:
>>> raf wrote on 8/08/2018 2:20 PM:
>>
>>>> malomars
>>>
>>> What are "Malomars"?? Here in Aust, we have "Mars Bars", and I've
>>> heard of "Malomars" on T.V., but have no idea what they are!!
>>
>> On malomar Wikipedia leads to 
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chocolate-coated_marshmallow_treats
>>
>> Hartmut
>>
> O.K., thanks. Mars Bars leads to ...
> 
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_%28chocolate_bar%29
> 
> Somewhat different!
> 

age of worry
0
raf
10/19/2018 2:45:18 AM
Reply: