Cymru test #2

'Lle i enaid gael llonydd' - 'A place for the soul to find peace.'
0
Mark
1/8/2019 11:18:24 PM
mozilla.test 6263 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 1/8/2019 11:18 PM, Mark McTaffish wrote:
> 'Lle i enaid gael llonydd' - 'A place for the soul to find peace.'

Allah korusun.

--
Myth, after all, is what we believe naturally.  History is what we must
painfully learn and struggle to remember.  -Albert Goldman
On 09/01/2019 07:37, Martin Edwards wrote:
> Allah korusun

I was referring to mountains as they are, in general, peaceful places
compared to other places on earth.
0
Mark
1/9/2019 12:04:51 PM
On 1/9/2019 12:04 PM, Mark McTaffish wrote:
> On 09/01/2019 07:37, Martin Edwards wrote:
>> Allah korusun
>
> I was referring to mountains as they are, in general, peaceful places
> compared to other places on earth.

Yes, there aren't many people on them.