Agente de usuario: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0 SeaMonkey/2.26.1

--
Vink

Agente de usuario: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/29.0 SeaMonkey/2.26
Windows7

---
Este mensaje no contiene virus ni malware porque la protecci=F3n de avast! =
Antivirus est=E1 activa.

GerardJan
6/18/2014 1:01:01 AM
mozilla.test 6375 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

--
Vink
home:http://ciudadpatricia.com

Q:	Why did the astrophysicist order three hamburgers?
A:	Because he was hungry.
0
GerardJan

Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 Security & Stability Updates
As part of Mozilla Corporation�s ongoing stability and security update process, Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 are now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com) & getthunderbird.com (http://www.getthunderbird.com). We strongly recommend that all Firefox users upgrade to this latest release. This update is available immediately in 41 languages including Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Hungarian and more. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability updates until Apr...

Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 Security & Stability Updates
As part of Mozilla Corporation�s ongoing stability and security update process, Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 are now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com) & getthunderbird.com (http://www.getthunderbird.com). We strongly recommend that all Firefox users upgrade to this latest release. This update is available immediately in 41 languages including Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Hungarian and more. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability updates until Apr...

Version beforeMozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Name: James Kiekow Email: jamesdotkiekowathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Version beforeMozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) Comments: Dear Excellent Developers, I share a passion for the same in IT and I wanted to mention that I have the previous version of Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) installed and it was extremely slow surfing the web so I upgraded and my assumption was correct it was the install I believe of th...

SeaMonkey 1.0.1 and Firefox 1.5, 2.0, 3.0 version can be said to be a same at code level
Dear, I am pursuing my research in the field of sotware maintainence at preventive level. i had published some of my research paper in ACM SIGSOFT SEN. As per my research i designed the metrics model for smelly classes with the help of firefox three versions and then i had validated or tested the metrics model with the one version of SeaMonkey. I got the review upon my research that SeaMonkey and Firefox are same at the code level. These cannot be treated as two different data set. But what i had read is they both only usage the same Gecko engine from your website. Some more from yo...

SeaMonkey 1.0.2 and Firefox 1.5.0.4 printing issue on eCS 1.15 DE
I just figured out why my SeaMonkey closes all the time I try to print something. It is easily reproducable on my full blown eCS 1.15 German system but not on a plain eCS 1.2MR German partition. The strange thing is that is really just closes. I attached the IBM VAC debugger but no crash. It just closes normally. I guess an exception is thrown and catched somewhere shutdown the process. The versions I use are Peter's builds but I also tried the official ones as well as SeaMonkey 1.0.1. All show the same behaviour. Looks like something is wrong with my system or I never run into...

firefox 2.0.0.1 and 2.0.0.2 download window problem
I am having a problem with the download options in the browser. Hope I can explain this correctly so it makes sense. I went to "options" "download" and tried changing it there for various settings with no change. Problem just started with 2.0.01 and unfortunately the browser updated to 2.0.0.2 before I could stop it but problems still there. My other computer works fine with both versions so I think something got corrupted but don't know what or how to fix it. I don't want to uninstall FF and reinstall it and lose all my bookmarks. Is there a r...

Testday - Friday, May18th: Firefox 1.5.0.12
Hi Mozilla Community Testers!, Please join the Mozilla QA community for Testday on Friday, May 18th, 2007! This week, we will be looking at the Firefox 1.5.0.12 and 2.0.0.4 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 Release Candidates The event will run Friday, May 18th, 2007, from 7am - 5pm PDT Please visit http://wiki.mozilla.org/Mozilla_QA_Community:Firefox_2004rc3/15012_Community_Test_Day for all the info regarding the event. Jump into the #testday channel on irc.mozilla.org on Friday to participate. We hope to see you there! Thanks. Carsten Mozilla QA ...

2/9: Community Test Day
Please join the Mozilla QA community for testday on friday, February 9, 2007! This week, we will be looking at the next minor release of 1.5.0.10 and 2.0.0.2 Release Candidate 1. More information on 2/9 Test Day can be found at http://wiki.mozilla.org/Mozilla_QA_Community:Firefox_1510_2002_Community_Tes t_Day ...

Updates after 1.5.0.7 (1.5.0.9, 2.0.0.1)can't access the web.
Name: Jay Product: Firefox Summary: Updates after 1.5.0.7 (1.5.0.9, 2.0.0.1)can't access the web. Comments: see summary Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/20060909 Firefox/1.5.0.7 ...

Firefox 2.0.0.6 Reverts back to 2.0.0.5 reinstalls 2.0.0.6, wipes out user settings
Firefox is turning into a piece of crap. First, there is only 1 profile, the default profile. Second, after the first 2.0.0.6 update wiped out the profile settings (again), the automatic check for updates was turned off. This morning the customized profile settings went MIA again, Firefox decided it was version 2.0.0.5 (per the help, about firefox) and automatically downloaded 2.0.0.6; even though 2.0.0.6 had already been installed on July 31. It now thinks it is 2.0.0.6, the home page and other profile settings have been reset, and automatic updates turned off for everyt...

I like firefox 2.0.0.0 better than 2.0.0.1
Name: tsit chan Email: chantsitathkbndotnet Product: Firefox Summary: I like firefox 2.0.0.0 better than 2.0.0.1 Comments: 2.0.0.1 version allows minimized pages pop up when open multi- tabs in one page ,until this fixed i prefer 2.0.0.0 before any new release. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061010 Firefox/2.0 ...

Is it just me or has the Fandango site stopped working with FF (1.5.0.7, 1.5.0.9, 2.0) on eComStation 1.2 ?
Hi all, I've possibly messed up my Firefox installations, but other pages still seem to work OK. Has anyone else had problems recently with http://www.fandango.com ? The home page comes up, and then completely hangs my system, and even if I ctrl-alt-delete and kill Firefox with TOP, I just get a black screen and have to re-boot. It used to work fine. If it's just me, does anyone have any advice for what might be happening or how to go about figuring it out ? Thanks in advance, Karen Roberts On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 19:13:13 UTC, Karen Roberts <kvroberts@comcast.net>...

Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox 2.0.0.1 release tomorrow (Tuesday 12/19)
We are on track for releasing Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox 2.0.0.1 tomorrow. The plan is: 1. Push the bits out to the mirrors Monday night 2. Make mozilla.com website changes and downloads live at 10am Tuesday morning 3. Updates will go live between 4 - 5pm Tuesday evening QA will be doing their live spot checks and update testing during that time... and hopefully everyone will start getting their updates as early Christmas presents by tomorrow night. - Jay Jay Patel wrote: > We are on track for releasing Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox ...

Firefox 1.5.0.9 and 2.0.0.1 McAfee Firewall Problem
I just upgraded to Firefox 1.5.0.9 on one winXP system and 2.0.0.1 on a 2nd system. Both result in McAfee Firewall to display the following message several times, every time firefox accesses a web page. "This application has changed from when you were originally prompted for it. This could be the result of an upgrade in the application, or it could be a malicious application trying to gain network access." Clicking "OK" allows firefox to continue, but McAfee does not "learn", and subsequent web-page accesses produces the above error again. Is ther...

Firefox 1.5.0.9/2.0.0.1 Update
We are still triaging bugs, but have made good progress this week. However, we still have many bugs that need patches and many more that need to be triaged and either approved for quick fixes or pushed out to the next release(s). If we hope to ship before the holidays, we need to have RC1 build in hand in about a week... *So let's try to hit our new code freeze date: Thursday 11/30 If you are a blocker bug owner, please try to get your patches in and request for approval asap! We will be granting checkin approval daily, so be ready to land when given the a= :-) * Fo...

Web resources about - Agente de usuario: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0 SeaMonkey/2.26.1 - mozilla.test

The Hawaiian Seamonkey
Diving, eating, gardening, loving the Big Island of Hawaii

The SeaMonkey® Project
The SeaMonkey project is a community effort to develop the SeaMonkeyall-in-one internet application suite (see below).Such a software suite was ...

SeaMonkey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
cross-platform Internet suite . It is the continuation of the former Mozilla Application Suite , based on the same source code. Core Mozilla ...

Review: SeaMonkey 1.1.8 for the Mac
SeaMonkey 1.1.8, the Mozilla Foundation's all-in-one Internet application, combines browsing, e-mail, HTML editing, and IRC chat.

SeaMonkey 2.3 Beta 1 arrives for testing
Based on the same Gecko browser engine as Firefox 6, SeaMonkey 2.3 Beta 1 has been released for testing. It offers improvements to WebGL that ...

SeaMonkey Offers Browser, E-Mail, and Chat
... resuscitated a group of Internet tools built by Netscapewhose spin-off, Mozilla, brought out the popular Firefox Web browser. Renamed SeaMonkey ...

SeaMonkey, Mozilla's all-in-one Internet suite, releases new beta
The SeaMonkey Project has released SeaMonkey 2.1 Beta 3 , a version that makes a lot of new functionality available to a wide audience for the ...

SeaMonkey review
Browse the web, work with mail, chat in IRC and edit HTML

SeaMonkey 2.33
... advanced e-mail, newsgroup and feed client, IRC chat, and HTML editing made simple, all your Internet needs in one application. The SeaMonkey ...

Seamonkey 1.1 Released
stuuf writes "Version 1.1 of the Seamonkey Internet Application Suite is now available, with quite a few improvements over the 1.0 series. Some ...