Zoom keys not working

Hello.

I'm using ThunderBird (updated to the latest available port version) on
a FreeBSD 10.3/i386 with XFCE and I'm experiencing an annyoing bug.

While Ctrl + and Ctrl - should enlarge/reduce the font of the message
I'm viewing, this often does not work.
However, it's enough to open the "View" menu, the "Zoom" sub-menu and
choose "Zoom in" or "Zoom out": not only this will do what the above
mentioned keys should have achieved, but it will make them work again
(for a while).

Is anyone else experiencing this? Any hint on what might be the cause?

  bye & Thanks
         av.
0
Andrea
4/20/2017 12:59:15 PM
mozilla.support.thunderbird 21819 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow