Yahoo Login Problems today!!!!!!

--------------060404070301060003030809

If you are having problems to connect to Yahoo servers in TB then you
need to login to your website and either opt-in or opt-out of the
Personalised Ads Yahoo or their partners can send in the light of GDPR
(General Data Protection Regulation) law coming into effect on 25th May
2018.  This applies mainly to EU residents but some US users are also
having problems logging in.

Opt-in is the default but you need to actively opt-out of this wonderful
service!  That is how they have setup their servers.

Good luck.

--------------060404070301060003030809

  <head>

  </head>
    If you are having problems to connect to Yahoo servers in TB then
    you need to login to your website and either opt-in or opt-out of
    the  Personalised Ads Yahoo or their partners can send in the light
    of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) law coming into effect
    on 25th May 2018.  This applies mainly to EU residents but some US
    users are also having problems logging in.<br>
    Opt-in is the default but you need to actively opt-out of this
    wonderful service!  That is how they have setup their servers.<br>
    Good luck.<br>
          yellow;font-weight: bolder; font-size:150%; text-align:
          center; margin: 30px 5px 30px 5px;">With over 600 million
          devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is
          higher than any previous version of windows.</div>

--------------060404070301060003030809--
0
Good

On 23/05/2018 17:53, Good Guy wrote:
>=20
> If you are having problems to connect to Yahoo servers in TB then you=20
> need to login to your website and either opt-in or opt-out of the =20
> Personalised Ads Yahoo or their partners can send in the light of GDPR =

> (General Data Protection Regulation) law coming into effect on 25th May=
=20
> 2018.=C2=A0 This applies mainly to EU residents but some US users are a=
lso=20
> having problems logging in.
>=20
> Opt-in is the default but you need to actively opt-out of this wonderfu=
l=20
> service!=C2=A0 That is how they have setup their servers.
>=20
> Good luck.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> --=20
> With over 600 million devices now running Windows 10, customer=20
> satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.
Thank you. It worked for me. A bit weird even for Yahoo/Oath!

--=20

Michael

0
Brighton
5/24/2018 6:49:01 AM
I wish it was yahoo i had problems with for 2 allmost 3 weeks now the
earthlink news servers both west and east are down any one else who has
earthlink have this problem?

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Brighton Rock" <harrymandispose-news@yahoo.com> wrote in message
On 23/05/2018 17:53, Good Guy wrote:

> If you are having problems to connect to Yahoo servers in TB then you need
> to login to your website and either opt-in or opt-out of the  Personalised
> Ads Yahoo or their partners can send in the light of GDPR (General Data
> Protection Regulation) law coming into effect on 25th May 2018. This
> applies mainly to EU residents but some US users are also having problems
> logging in.
>
> Opt-in is the default but you need to actively opt-out of this wonderful
> service! That is how they have setup their servers.
>
> Good luck.
>

> --
> With over 600 million devices now running Windows 10, customer
> satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.
Thank you. It worked for me. A bit weird even for Yahoo/Oath!

--

Michael

0
Andy