updating search folders

--------------C8E2F0783C9E7D6F6BC9A8F0

I have quite a few search folders and would like to have them update the
folders to search automatically when I add new folders. At the moment I
have to go into each one and select the new folders manually.

Any ideas?

--------------C8E2F0783C9E7D6F6BC9A8F0

  <head>

  </head>
      update the folders to search automatically when I add new folders.
      At the moment I have to go into each one and select the new
      folders manually.</p>

--------------C8E2F0783C9E7D6F6BC9A8F0--
0
Gary
10/12/2017 1:30:28 PM
mozilla.support.thunderbird 22176 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow