unable to write to google calendar via TB/Lightning

hi

i have installed lightning on my thunderbird and i installed provider
for google calendar to import my google calendar into thunderbird.
if i make any changes to my google calendar they are reflected in my
tb calendar but its not vice versa. i mean if i make any changes to my
google calendar via thunderbird they are neither retained nor
reflected in my google calendar.

is there any way i can write to my google calendar using thunderbird/
lightning.
i use the SMS reminder feature of google a lot and really need this.

thanks in advance...

nJoy
Munish
0
Monu
3/11/2008 12:48:26 AM
mozilla.support.thunderbird 22108 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

Add read/write support for Google Calendar to Sunbird and Lightning
I believe this has been resolved and put into the latest nightly builds. Can anybody explain how I can now update my Google Calendar from within Calendar? Marcel Hi Marcel, you can see some news about that here : http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar/2007/03/branch_sunbird_and_google_cale.html as you can see it is an add-ons and not in the nightly builds. You can try the extension tested<http://wiki.mozilla.org/Calendar:QA_TestDay:2007-03-06#Get_the_Provider_for_Google_Calendar>and submit bugs. It works pretty cool but it still in test mode. Patrice On 12...

TB with Lightning + Google Calendar
Guten Tag Thunderbird List, installing lightning 0.9 and Gdata-Google_Provider 0.5pre The Username prefix is always added the character "r" <username>r@gmail.com Because of this it does not work. --=20 Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen Jens Franik mailto:jens_@gmx.de ...

Events sync'ed from Lightning HOME calendar to G-calendar using Provider for Google calendar don't transfer up to Google server calendar
Hi, I'm running T'bird 17.0.2, Lightning 1.9, Provider for Google Calendar = 0.18 on multiple PCs running Window 7 Home Premium (64bit) and want to keep= calendars in sync... I have 2 calendars showing on Lightning - the original Lightning Home calen= dar and the downloaded Google calendar (G-cal). I am finding that entries = I make directly into the G-cal in Lightning transfer up to Google and back = to another PC without problem. Also, if I make an entry in the Lightning H= ome calendar and hit the sync button it apears in the G-cal in Lightning bu= t it does not transfe...

google calendar & Lightning & provider for google calendar
I try to synchronise Google Calendar with my Lightning extension via the Provider for Google Calendar extension; Everything works well for my main Google agenda. However, I have 2 agendas and only one gets synchronised. Does anyone here uses Google Calendar with 2 agendas and gets both synchronised with Lightning ? TIA ftr On 19/07/09 12:09, ftr wrote: > I try to synchronise Google Calendar with my Lightning extension via the > Provider for Google Calendar extension; Everything works well for my > main Google agenda. However, I have 2 agendas and only one gets >...

Thunderbird, Lightning, Google Calendar
I am running OS: Linux 3.1.9-1.4-desktop x86_64 System: openSUSE 12.1 (x86_64) KDE: 4.8.2 (4.8.2) "release 491" Thunderbird 11.0 with Lightning 1.3 and Provider for Google Calendar 0.9 I can create new Events from the Thunderbird calendar interface. I can delete Events via the Thunderbird calendar interface Events added and deleted appear properly via the web interface to Google calendar If I delete an event via the web interface, Tbird calendar interface shows the deletion. I therefore conclude that the connection between Tbird and GC is working But when I op...

Events in Lightning and Google Calendar disappeared after upgrade to Provider for Google Calendar 1.0.2
24.6.0: Thunderbird 2.6.6: Lightning 1.02: Provider for Google Calendar (updated) I updated my Provider for Google Calendar early yesterday when my synced ca= lendars stopped syncing. I had no apparent issues with the update. I had = the initial login screen I've seen described which I've never seen before, = but after a long wait, Thuderbird and Lightning came to life. All was well= yesterday (so far as I know). Then today I went to delete a one-time even= t for next month which I had just viewed a few days ago, and it wasn't ther= e. I attempted to resync them...

Thunderbird 3.0
Name: Sean Product: Thunderbird Summary: Thunderbird 3.0 - Does not support Lightening / Provider for Google Calendar Comments: After waiting years, I waited for a few weeks, to make sure everything was ok, I read this page and all the links I could follow: http://www.mozillamessaging.com/en-US/ I actually read the entire the release notes... I dl and install and voila ! No calendar ! You should have warned us... Before I could do anything, tbird had dl all 7000+ emails from my gmail account, (I really did not need that), my profile has tripled in size, half of my a...

No Google docs or Google calendar support!!!
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: No Google docs or Google calendar support!!! Comments: No support for google documents or google calendar! This is a real deal-breaker for me as I depend on both of these applications along with google mail. Please fix this! Otherwise I love the new firefox. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; rv:2.0b3) Gecko/20100805 Firefox/4.0b3 From URL: Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Unable to delete an invitation in a Google Calendar Subscribed via calDav
I added an invitation to a Google Calendar which I had subscribed to via the calDav standard. I could not for the life of me delete it. I even deleted it from the Google calendar via the web browser, but it still persisted in Lightning. Only by deleting the Google calendar and resubscribing to it in Lightning was I able to get rid of the invitation. I'm running Tenfourbird 17.0 for PowerPC 7450 and Lightning 1.9b1. On 12/22/2012 07:48 AM, Ivan Avery Frey wrote: > I added an invitation to a Google Calendar which I had subscribed to via > the calDav standard. > ...

Publishing calendar *from* Lightning *to* Google Calendar
Dear all, I have several local calendars with thousands of events. I want to keep them local. However, I would like to publish, from times to times, some of these calendars into Google Calendar. I have tried the "Publish..." feature of Lightning (right mouse click a calendar -> "Publish...") but could not figure out what address to put there. After checking several Web sites, I have tried: https://www.google.com/calendar/dav/[calid]/events http://www.google.com/calendar/dav/[calid]/events https://www.google.com/calendar/dav/[calid]/user with ...

BUG: Unable to create Google CalDAV calendars in Lightning anymore
For a few days now I am unable to view existing or create new Google CalDAV calendars in Lightning nightlies anymore - REGRESSION? Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3pre) Gecko/20081223 Lightning/1.0pre Shredder/3.0b2pre *Settings* I followed the instructions here: http://www.google.com/support/calendar/bin/answer.py?answer=99358#sunbird My Google calendar is shared with my gmail address. 1. new Calendar 2. on the network -> next 3. Format: CalDAV 4. Location: https://www.google.com/calendar/dav/peterlairo@googlemail.com/events -->...

Thunderbird 17.0.2, Lightning 1.9, Provider for Google Calendar .18
As far as I can tell all of the above are up to date...However, in the last= few days my various calendar's keep turning 'off'. I can all of my calend= ars on the left hand side but they do not stay checked off. My Calendar win= dow looks entirely empty and if I click on each calendar individually on th= e left hand side I have to mark the box 'Turn this calendar on', but nothin= g happens... PLEASE HELP! Jill On 01/23/2013 01:43 PM, jmccall93@aol.com wrote: > As far as I can tell all of the above are up to date...However, in the last few days my various ...

Lightning 2.6.6 + Google provider 1.0.1 calendar stopped working (in Thunderbird)
Hi, I have been using Lightning with the Google calendar provider for many years without issues. However, over the past few days I noticed that it had stopped using the app-specific password that I assigned it in google. It now shows an ordinary google login screen which does not accept an app-specific password. Once logged in via this mechanism I am not able to access my google calendar again. When I try to re-add the calendar the wizard to select a calendar shows me an empty list - it does not find my calendar. Anyone an idea how I can get my google calendar back working in Thunder...

Problem with Lightning 1.3, Thunderbird 11.0.1 and Google Calendar Provider 0.9 on Windows 7 SP1
I need to synchronise Lightning with Google Calendar. If I install Lightning 1.3, which is the calendar for TBird 11.0.1, and then the offered version of Google Calendar Provider 0.9, Google Calendar Provider causes TBird to be not-responding almost all the time. I've tried looking for other versions here ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/calendar/lightning/nightly/ but can't find a lightning/provider combination that will install and run in TBird 11.0.1 Can anyone help with this? On 4/7/2012 12:49 PM, Gordon wrote: > I need to synchronise Lightning with Google Calendar. &g...

Web resources about - unable to write to google calendar via TB/Lightning - mozilla.support.thunderbird

Lightning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
High-speed, slow-motion lightning video captured with a Phantom v12.1 camera at 6,200 frames per second. Lightning is a massive electrostatic ...

Search Twitter - Lightning
Sign in Sign up Search Refresh Cash Cash @ cashcash 17m Our new track LIGHTNING feat. John Rzeznik drops March 24th. Stream it now soundclou ...

WA fires: Lightning hits Pinjarra evacuation centre, splits tree, cuts power
The evacuation centre in Pinjarra has scrambled to restore power with generators after it was hit by lightning on Thursday night.

If lightning strikes today, is your business toast?
Disasters like bushfires, floods and hail storms can all destroy an unprepared business.

'Strange light' above Canberra probably ball lightning, astronomer says
A green and red light which appeared in a video taken during a Canberra storm was probably ball lightning, rather than an aurora, an astronomer ...

Oilers squander 3rd period lead, fall to Lightning - NHL on CBC Sports - Hockey news, opinion, scores ...
Victor Hedman scored a goal and added a pair of assists as the Tampa Bay Lightning came from behind to beat the Edmonton Oilers 3-2 on Friday. ...

Apple adds iPhones to Lightning to USB Camera Adapter compatibility list, photo import works under iOS ...
Two weeks after quietly updating the Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader to USB 3.0 and adding iPhone support to the formerly iPad-only accessory, ...

Apple adds iPhone support for its Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
Here’s a treat for iPhone owners with a Lightning to USB Camera Adapter: under the recently released iOS 9.2, folks with an iPhone 5, 5s, 5c, ...

Apple again rumored to drop 3.5mm headphone jack from 'iPhone 7' for Lightning, Bluetooth
Rumblings out of East Asia again suggest Apple will ditch the industry standard 3.5mm headphone jack in favor of a Bluetooth wireless/Lightning ...

If you pay more than $8 for a simple USB, HDMI or Lightning cable, you’re doing it wrong
... those items. If you remember only one thing you learn today, it should be this: never buy a simple USB, HDMI, optical audio, microUSB or Lightning ...