Tip: Yahoo Less Secure apps

Hi All,

Yahoo kept telling me my customer was entering a bad password.
It was that "less secure app" thing again.

And since , it drive me nuts trying to find out how t
tun on less secure app, here is my notes.  It is
the "key" thing in step three that trips me and
everyone else up.

-T

Yahoo eMail (web mail): Turn on Less Secure Apps